• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How Many Will Wait and See???

J

Jhym

What amuses me about the + is that it implies folks have no idea how many accounts they actually have. Which would also imply they have no idea how those thousands of dollars a month are getting charged on their credit cards.

Any ideas on why we have financial problems in the US?

:wall:

J

Jhym

Perhaps Draconi should have town halls on every shard so that people can scream about how they are leaving UO because of KR and how it will be a mirror. Oh and how tamers will have no slots for taming mongbats anymore because of the greater dragon population explosion. And taxes are too high, dangit! And Lord British was way better than Dawn, but much less cool than Blackthorn!!

I will be in SA while they are discussing it. ta!

:drama:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What amuses me about the + is that it implies folks have no idea how many accounts they actually have. Which would also imply they have no idea how those thousands of dollars a month are getting charged on their credit cards.

Any ideas on why we have financial problems in the US?

:wall:

Uh, I know exactly how many accounts I have. I just don't feel obligated to share the details.