• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how many people actually play kingdom reborn?

U

utilitron

<blockquote><hr>

This is a good idea i'll just toss some skins on
Never saw your link before... ACK wait I just clicked it.. these are all KR skins.... :/

[/ QUOTE ]

KR is Skinnable, 2D is not.

For those who do play KR unmodded, really go check out what is available...
Some of the abilities of KR are amazing

G

Are you sure? I think I remember people modding Classic - I know I remember it.. It can be done i'm looking for the site now or info about it... If I can't find a link i'll take some time and fiure out a way to do it. That might help UOskins become very very very big if you could put out some classic skins.

People who play on free shards do it all the time. I have seen some crazy screenshots coming from free shards.

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

rtlfc

I use it for buying items on vendors that have been stacked under something else. I've also recently been using it to check the effects of forms/spells that affect hci/dci/swing speed/regens/damage etc as some of the professional forum details are out of date.

I couldn't use it to actually play UO though because:

Movement freezes if I try to change direction to quickly.
It takes about 2 minutes to come out of animal form on a human character (&amp; I hear even longer on an elf)
Can't have simple last target/target self on mouse wheel. (this &amp; the movement locking up are the biggest reasons)
Items in grid view don't show up and/or 'flicker'... the quantities for stacks do show. This includes on the paperdoll. http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/showflat.php?Cat=1&amp;Number=7674073&amp;page=2&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1

B

BadManiac

<blockquote><hr>

I can tell you that I have a minimum of 2000+ users who check the new mods weekly, 100+ new visitors daily, and 1000 new bookmarks monthly.

[/ QUOTE ]Don't forget a portion of those visitors, me included, will be 2D users looking for the magic "this mod makes KR good"-mod. So far it's not on there, so I keep visiting. That doesn't mean I'd touch KR in it's current state even with a mile long pole.

Elric_Soban

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
crash bugs and poor performance in monster/player intensive situations are the only things stopping me from using it 100%