• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Boxes Colors/Patterns?

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like there is a good amount of diff colors/patterns. Which is nice! I have go 9 so far all different colors/patterns

Double Blessed

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This is the rarest one I have found so far out of all the shards. It's the only one like it. I have gotten both of the ones posted here so far. rarebox.png

Double Blessed

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I don't think those are rare we've gotten them a few years in a row
I know the animation isn't new or rare but so far out of all the shards I have gotten tons of really cool looking neon boxes with different patterns and colors and so far just one box that is all one color like that ribbon and box same hue. I dunno, maybe none of them are rare. Who knows lol

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Friend got these; hue 3 on the left, abyssal on the right.

I've also myself pulled the white/blue rectangle box from last year, so those are in again as well.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
That white one looks like it's the same hue as the rare blue/white from last year.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any idea on the color for the fireplaces?

I have green, blue and gold so far. Green seems to be the most common for me.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
@Double Blessed zooming into the picture that much isn't helping. Please post regular (cropped) pics so we can see them more clearly.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Gonna post the ugly one I got. I must be naughty...

holida box.png

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i like the new colors.

did anyone else notice that this is the first year since..... 2005 (?) that we didnt get a card with our presents?
my mother always told me it was rude to not read your card before you opened your present, but i cant read my card if i dont get one!

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
All righty then... After almost killing my hand logging in all my accounts I am going to wager the below two are the most interesting ones I was given. And of course both are on Shards I do not play.

On Catskill
upload_2014-12-1_3-56-44.png

On Drach
upload_2014-12-1_3-57-7.png

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
has anyone else had to log in double to get presents?

ive never had to do that before but ive had to do it at least 20 times tonight.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh wow the ethereal one looks amazing!!! Wish I had it on my home shard though.

Then again I could be lying :p

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well here's my contribution.

2 accounts, almost all servers, with only about 6 duplicates total. My scientific conclusion is.. there's a flipping lot of new boxes.

Akalabeth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Beautiful Boxes!! Thank you so much to those who posted them and to the Dev team that created them!!

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beautiful Boxes!! Thank you so much to those who posted them and to the Dev team that created them!!
!!! What she said above! They are very nice and fun to get.The white one is awesome! The diamond patterned white one. I like the stuff inside too.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
has anyone else had to log in double to get presents?

ive never had to do that before but ive had to do it at least 20 times tonight.
I actually was kind of pleased; most recent gifts, I've had to log in and wait, sometimes as long as a minute, before the gift code kicked in and gave one. This time around, it seems nearly instant.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Well here's my contribution.

2 accounts, almost all servers, with only about 6 duplicates total. My scientific conclusion is.. there's a flipping lot of new boxes.

So what shall we call the new types? :D "Swirly", "Diamond", and "Checkerboard"? :)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i cant wait for something to compile an entire list of the new colors.
they sure are eye catching and nice!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
*begins twitching and drooling*... GRRRR!!! I neeeds a faster internut connection so's I kan patch :cursing:

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Out of about 300 characters ive got that abyssal one , and this one that I think is nice looking (multicolored?) i dint know if its rare but this the only one Ive got out of 300
giftboc.jpg

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To find the hue color you have to use the EC correct and pincos? I think i found a glacial one!