• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Boxes Colors/Patterns?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
more eye candy inc abyssal View attachment 26252
check the hue on that Abyssal, ive seen a couple of them that are diffent hue IDs.
i ask because there are a couple other hues that are looking like Abyssal but i havnt seen one in checker yet like yours.
so im wondering if that is 2707 or 2075 (abyssal) or another hue altogether.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To find the hue color you have to use the EC correct and pincos? I think i found a glacial one!
Don't need Pinco UI now as the HUE ID tool is built into the new default EC.

If you open it up and click on "actions" then go to the "other" menu its on there down near the bottom. "Get Hue ID". Drag this to a tool bar and away you go.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the xmas boxes they look great! Keep up the good work on all the photo's and I look forward to a comprehensive list of what's available later on.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll screenshot one if people are interested, didn't get anything too exciting I think;

Box Type: 18082
Hues: 84

Box Type: 18083
Hues: 45

Box Type: 18084
Hues: 84

Box Type: 18085
Hues: 23, 36, 38, 53, 93, 2707

Box Type: 18086
Hues: 37, 99

Box Type: 39570
Hues: 17, 28, 35, 47, 57, 82

Box Type: 39571
Hues: 20

Box Type: 39572
Hues: 22, 41, 85

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://i61.***********/68h7y8.png

Last edited:

Aavie_TMC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
These are all the boxes I received.
First picture is from legends: Swirl Boxes: Hue IDs: 2722 ( the dark green box), 66, and 22; Checker Boxes: Hue IDs: 2, 94, and 62; Diamond Boxes: Hue: 26, 56, 52
Second picture is of the boxes on Atlantic: Hue IDs: 26,16, 2728, and 8
Third picture is from Great Lakes: Hue ID is 2640
Legends Giftboxes 2014.jpg UOHoliday.jpg UOHoliday1.jpg

Last edited:

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you need to do it in the Enhanced Client, there is a action you can set to a hotkey to check hue id

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
In the Enhanced client, to get the Hue ID it is ESC ->Actions -> arrow over to "Other" -> drag " Get Hue ID" out to a hot bar.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are there any rare ones among the new 2014 Gift boxes ?

Which are they ?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as any0ne assembled all 8 rare colours for the new styles box;;;;i see the rare so called colours are the same as last year yes ...ie...mesanna said 2707 and 2715 which both were rare last year

im guessing its the same 8 colours as last year for the ''last year style boxes''...

guess were looking for the same 8 colours...common sense would suggest...[BELOW]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AND following through... the common boxes are the same...101 colours...lolz....

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
When I get my things together and Pinco's gets all fixed.... I'll see what I can do about helping you with that. I do have at least one of the "Abyssal" Black.. thinking I have 2 of them but I think they are both the same box style. Can't remember. Anyway I wrote down all the boxes I had and I have a LOT of the new box styles. Which by the way @Mesanna I really LOVE the new boxes. The bows and everything are wonderful! Great job team!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
There's no other way to get the hue #'s other then downloading the EC? I think I have 3 of the older rare ones but I can't tell from the pictures :/

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to let everyone know, in the picture above there are two of the rare hues (2707 and 2715) there are 6 more not listed. So 8 hues total are rare this year.

Mesanna

Cool !

Just to know, the 8 rare hues are all of the same rarity odds or are there some rarer then others within those 8 rare hues ?

Thanks !

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's no other way to get the hue #'s other then downloading the EC? I think I have 3 of the older rare ones but I can't tell from the pictures :/
I'll drop you an ICQ tomorrow and can login and get the numbers for you :)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'll drop you an ICQ tomorrow and can login and get the numbers for you :)
Awesome thanks!

I don't have many boxes but I *Think* I have 3 rare ones....which would be a miracle, I'm not usually very lucky about things like that!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Mesanna said they were the same hues as last year..so 1918, 2025, 2640, 2707, 2715, 2722, 2726 and one other..the last 2 rows have the same number, can someone double-check that?
So it's not anything above 999, there are only 8 rare hues.

Thanks Mesanna for the info :)

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They aren't the same numbers :p They are 2726 & 2728

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ah ok the 8 and the 6 look the same, I had to enlarge it to see, thanks! :)

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question about the Enhanced Client hue picker....

Since each box has also a ribbon which is generally of a different color then the actual box, is the targeting of the box much important when trying to determine the correct hue since, if mistargeted, one might actually determine the ribbon hue number and not the actual box hue number ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna said they were the same hues as last year..so 1918, 2025, 2640, 2707, 2715, 2722, 2726 and one other..the last 2 rows have the same number, can someone double-check that?

So is it confirmed that the 8 rare hues for this year are the exact same as last year ?

- 2728 ?

Last edited:

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And those 8 are the only hues above 999...

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I understand that there are rare hues, but I have a darker and a lighter colored gold wave style box. Will post later... If gold is rare, yet there are several colors, is one gold box not rare?

Does this question make sense... Maybe pics later will help... Currently working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
keep in mind that the Hue is rare and of that there is 8 of them.
from there you can receive the box in a couple different configurations.
the normal box, the long box in either direction and then the 2 round ones (gold ribbon and green) then the checker, the cross and the loop (or as some call them "Swirly", "Diamond", and "Checkerboard") - any of which in the rare hue.
so for each of the rare hues there could be....... (math in effect - caution!)...... 8 - so if you wanted say all of the boxes of one hue youd need all 8 and if you wanted all the boxes in the 8 hues youd need all 36.

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have Abyssal box # 2726 for trade for same on any
other shard except Mugen .. icq= 171-226 - 187 or post pm here..
thanks

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@Siabra im rather surprised they let you do a buy/trade/sell post on uhall, mark that up as not enough mods i guess, but you may wanna curtail your buy/sell/trade posts to the buy/sale/trade forum, might save ya the lashing if they catch ya.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Just to let everyone know, in the picture above there are two of the rare hues (2707 and 2715) there are 6 more not listed. So 8 hues total are rare this year.

Mesanna
@Mesanna *Folds arms* I quit! I'm not playing hue your box anymore