• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

History of Siege?

• Thread starter imported_Chad Sexington
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
G

<blockquote><hr>

define upstate? you best not be in my neighborhood, without atleast a call.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm over in Tallahassee right now ^^ hehe.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think I remember pie day. If it's the day I'm thinking of, after that we went after those orcs squatting in our fort.

They ate all the pies.

Seriously though, keep that rune. I'm smiling like an idiot over here that there still exists a rune to my old place.

[/ QUOTE ]

At the risk of being accused of threadomancy, I found this for you Bey'lik...a pic of the old homestead, and it seemed appropriate to post it in here. This was when I was making you something like 500 smoke bombs, as I recall, and I basically filled your house up with them, but you still had plenty of room for fish steaks.

-Skylark

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pappy Joe, I remember you!!! Even more so, I remember getting my ass kicked by your llama at the Yard. Dang, I can never remember her name!

G

Wasn't the llama named JohnLennon?

-Skylark

P.S. @Pappy - in my roof garden, there is still a flat stone with one of your swords locked down on it, and a book of dedication. Back during the time when you were getting your shard spanking for the NEW naughtiness, Castor had a habit of dumping bags and boxes of Pappy loots (junk) on the floor of my house, so at some point, I figured I should make a display for posterity. I named your sword the "anti-Caliburn" as a nod to KSS RP (Py's knighting sword that is kept on the stone in the KSS guildhouse is named Caliburn). I never took it down, it is still there, and will be until I close the account.
Also, I remember when I was attending a wedding in Iantown, and poor John discovered the hard way that using an area effect dagger near my hiryu (which was parked outside with the mounts) was a bad idea. Here I am in my formal dress and stuff reading the wedding ceremony stuff, and I hear that distinctive snap-hiss of a hiryu, and see my darling Fandancer go tearing off after someone outside, and lots of red numbers floating in the air. I ran outside, just in time to see the sad corpse, and being a pacifist was upset that my birdie had mauled someone. I think it was Enigma who informed me that John's shenanigans near the mounts got him what he deserved.

Soulmancer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I led a red guild called <A> The Ascendants for a brief period of time at the early onset of the Age of Shadows. Tried to to focus more on roving through dungeons preying on players; away from cities trying to avoid places like craptastic Luna.

Problem is by the time AoS dawned the population of Siege was too few, the world was too big and the bulk of people would just pvp around Luna. Not to mention rampant game-breaking bugs on Siege at the times that the devs moved at a snails pace to fix. It was fun for a time, but the theme of my guild wasn't really compatible with what siege had become during the Age of Shadows.