• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Growing Epidemic in TSO....Should we vaccinate these Sims?

• Thread starter imported_Founder
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Founder

This is a bit on a lighter side. This is by no means a serious issue, but an issue nonetheless, IMO.

During skilling, I see people saying "Can I get a few songs please?" And some dont stop whining until somebody gives them a song. To me, this shows major laziness. You refuse to click on a bed and then pool and let the other indivisual waste their energy on you by clicking dozen times. I never ask for songs myself and generally dislike people who do ask for songs because it shows their lazy personality.

Anyone thinks same way about this? If I'm the only one, then I'll shut up and join in!

G

No your not the only one, in fact this is a hot topic of debate.

Personally I absolutely hate when people ask me for songs. I have now given up creative on my main EA Land sim so I never have to do it again. I'm actually considering not using 20 locks on my merging sims too for this reason. It is SO lazy to me, I think it takes less time to lay in a moroccan bed then it does to type out hey I need songs.

If I had my way serenade would be an action that needs to be accepted, and at the very least I want it to not give energy anymore. It would be even better if it gave 0 friendship points.
Yeah I know I'm evil but I hate serenades now!

I

imported_Juniper Skye

Here Here!

I think it's rude the way people have been treating the host/hostess with serendes. When I started playin again I couldn't believe that some houses don't even have beds!

G

Yes, my sim on EA land doesn't have serenade yet..and I host a house..It really gets annoying when people ask me to sing to them when I have no creativity. They get all touchy when I tell them I have none. It's like everyone expects each other to have serenade.

G

I agree with you 100%.........When I'm hosting a house and have 30+ ppl to cook for and i do serenade dont get me wrong but if I'm at one end of the lot I refuse to drop what I'm doing just to serenade a sim.........Use a bed! Those beds provide faster comfort and energy as it does to give 4 songs...If someone whines for songs..I do not give them. At these top houses i believe if you wanna leave because yur not getting sung to, be my guest, that just opens up a spot for another person to get in.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I agree with you 100%.........When I'm hosting a house and have 30+ ppl to cook for and i do serenade dont get me wrong but if I'm at one end of the lot I refuse to drop what I'm doing just to serenade a sim.........Use a bed! Those beds provide faster comfort and energy as it does to give 4 songs...If someone whines for songs..I do not give them. At these top houses i believe if you wanna leave because yur not getting sung to, be my guest, that just opens up a spot for another person to get in.

[/ QUOTE ]
On the other hand - serenades have become so virulent that some of the houses I have visited do not have beds - any beds.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
On the other hand - serenades have become so virulent that some of the houses I have visited do not have beds - any beds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not only that, but some owners have been known to require roomies to have it and boot them for not getting it fast enough! Pffft!

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't open a house unless you expect to give people all the serenades they want

M

MonaLittlemore

I agree I havent got creativity yet for that reason in EAland ..Its very rude to demand this from Host/hostess..They already have so much to do to take care of all of us anyway..But there are lots who use it mainly to have tons of freinds on their web ..And we can only change it by teaching N00bs that it is a privlage if someone does it not something that is required ..So lets say no to serenades and point the way to the beds

I

imported_TheCookieFamily

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I half agree
Give the people what they want. Or at least make it so motive decays slower if you're like, a higher ranking (created lots of custom content, is very helpful to the community). they added Sim rankings, of course. Am I correct? If not, then I don't see why not.

B

B Jordan

lol When I complained about this a few month's ago people thought I was nuts.

R

ryotgrrl13

I own a money house. And while i do provide serenades more often than i really should. I also find it very rude when people are demanding. Especially the ones that don't shut up when you say that you have them Q'd. Sometimes people need to be patient. And personally I dont ask for serenades either. I'm perfectly fine with beds and upping my social on my own. Its really not hard!

I

imported_SimTripps

omg I don't think I've EVER asked someone to give me a serenade. I usually skill in pairs, one serenading the other if needed, etc...

G

Simple answer, show them the tip jar and say I NEED TIPS, serenades r for tippers LOL. And not just 1 tip, tips each time they require serenade!

F

festrmentmagnet

I do like serenade for the fact that while I'm skilling or doing something, wham, out of the blue, my energy is up thanks to someone serenading me out of nowhere. But, I don't ask for them, and will actually leave a lot if it doesn't have a bed before I'll ask for a serenade.

I kind of get in the habit while I'm making money of giving serenade to the people next to me after or right before I sale on my money object.

It's just a nice gesture, but I agree people shouldn't just always be asking for it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

lol When I complained about this a few month's ago people thought I was nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, yes and I'm just as, well actually more because of the number of times its happened in the last 3 weeks or so, disappointed/disenchanted/disgusted that sims have adopted this 'screw you, I'm gonna do what's best for my own sim and if that coincides with what you need great' attitude, and then sit back and call other sims lazy and disrespectful for not clicking on a bed. Nevermind the fact that clicking on the sim and serenade is only one click more, and that beyond clicking you don't have to do ANYTHING else.....[sarcasm]but no, you're not lazy for being a host but not wanting to do what a good host does, everybody else is lazy for actually expecting a reasonable level of service from their host[/sarcasm]

Please note: I am not saying that there is no improper way that a guest can request serenades, but were I to encounter a sim like that that was demanding, instead of responding with "don't be lazy, use a bed" or something in that vein, I'd say soemthing like "Asking nicely will get you alot closer to having that request filled, kind sir/madam *wink*" and then if they get more beligerent after that, then by all means boot/ban/ignore. But going postal on a sim just because they ask for a serenade because you think they are lazy is the quintessential pot/kettle/black scenario, IMO, only worse because *you* are the host, they are the guest.....so if they ask nicely and not demand, its rather silly not to give them what they ask for if its at all possible, especially since it's really no skin off your nose to do it....que up 3 or 4 serenades, go to the bathroom or grab a drink IRL if you need to, come back and voila its done, your guest is green and happy, and you've created a return guest, thus making your house more popular and known for hospitality and/or friendly service rather than being known for having an owner/roomies who is/are AFK queen/kings.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

Ugh, don't even get me started with this one.

There is *NOTHING* in the entire game that peeves me more than serenades. How rude it is for guests to come splurging through your lot, and demand the hosts/owners to green their own sim for them. YOU run your sim, so YOU should be GREENING your sim. If a host is not providing food, that is an entirely different situation, however beds were implemented into the game for a reason. If I could have one dying last wish, it would be to have the energy boost removed from the serenade interaction. I'm sure if giving boosts in hygiene and comfort levels were possible via interactions, people would be demanding those as well.

G

<font color="purple">Completely agree. I haven't touched creativity in EAland one little bit just because of it. </font>

A

Aelisa

SONGS PLZ!!!!
STAT!!

Just today I was in a house where serenades were demanded. Not asked for mind you, but demanded because, "that's what a host is supposed to do."

Who trained these players to expect serenades? Where did this sense of entitlement come from? Why is it perpetuated? Who started this trend? I think we should tar and feather the culprit(s).

I don't know why so many hosts do it; they run themselves ragged and don't get a chance to get some good skilling or money making in.

I don't think energy or social should be taken from serenade though, because those of us who work the job tracks find them very helpful for keeping each other in good moods during our demanding jobs.

B

B Jordan

<blockquote><hr>

I'm sure if giving boosts in hygiene and comfort levels were possible via interactions, people would be demanding those as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're gonna add the 'Give Sponge Bath' interaction into the game!

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, we should be wiping our guests' rear-ends too I guess.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I never demand food or serenades from a host. The fact that they are keeping their lot open and providing me with all of the objects they earned for my personal use is host enough.

However, I never turn down a free meal or a song if offered of their own free will. Some hosts enjoy playing the game this way and I will not begrudge them their fun.

I've never been deterred from a house without serenades or one that charges for food either.

To me, it is the conversation and company you keep. You won't catch me in houses where all the roomies are just having their own little party and ignore their guests. Some don't even try to engage in conversations with others unless they are already part of the little clique. I don't care if the food is free and the songs are flowing, if the conversation sucks, I'm gone.

I

imported_Founder

Oh My! So many responses in just half a day. I guess I'm not alone. I never thought this was an epidemic until I met someone in RL who turns out also played TSO. We were watching TV at her home(yes RL home,) and I noticed how every 10-15 minutes, while AFK skilling, she would type "Can I have some songs?" and then immediately minimize the game. Thats when I said to myself "Damn, this chic is lazy. I wonder if other people abuse the serenades as well." Before that RL incident, it never actually crossed my mind.

And as somebody already mentioned, if they had "give sponge bath," "force feed" and "offer decatheter" interrections, most of these sims never get their butts off the couches while skilling ever again!

R

Roger Wilco

Dali started a thread a few weeks back basically along these lines proposing that we need to reset the expectations of sims about being waited on hand and foot, tips, and payouts.

It's not going to happen. Many of the people hosting houses are doing it for the bragging rights of having a popular house, and will indeed do pretty much anything required to get visitor hours. Either compete by wiping their backsides, don't host at all, or resign yourself to having a less popular house. Just depends on what your own personal goals are.

G

ROFL

I like serenade for giving my friends and my alts social. However, I never have it on a hosting sim anymore. Because it is easier to say " I don't have it sry " That seems to be the only way it is acceptable to not give it anymore. My alts will serenade the guests if I have time but it is not expected.
Otherwise they get pist and storm off.
If you serenade all your guests and let the flies get the food. Those same demanding sims will leave pist b/c you did not have fresh hc out. (while you are serenading guests) I say let them all go to the friend [censored] houses. They can only hold 30 guests. I rather not have the rude and demanding sims in my house. If that makes me a bad host so be it. I rather make money, skill and keep fresh HC on the table. If someone is going to be upset and leave because they have to use a bed. Good riddance. I have noticed they do not serenade the host. Lots of times you see the host sitting and complementing their rude guests for social. At least give a serenade for a serenade or hug the host, the hosts need social too. They use the beds!

I see the owners and roomies as doing us a service just by being open. They share all of their hard earned items with us. Why should they have to feed us for free and make sure we never need social or a bed?

S

swissmoonbeam

I never like asking for songs.....I try to use the beds. On the other hand, I LOVE serenading to other ppl....I try to do it every lot I go to. And always give the hosts more, lol. BUT I have been asked to stop by a few ppl....guess they didn't wanna be sung to

Sometimes I even ask who wants it, that way I only sing to those that are NOT afk, heheheh....

Oh well, everyone's different.

moon

G

As a relative Noob, just coming up on my first 30 days in TSO/EAL, I have to agree that the seranade is overused, but I think that it's learned behavior. The first property I visited on my first day in TC3, the owner/roommates continuously seranaded me while I was skilling and I thought that this was part of the game! I didn't realize that the seranade was a romance interaction, or that beds gave great energy. I even asked for seranades a few times my first week or two. It was in watching and learning the game that I came to realize that I could take care of those needs on my own, and pretty quickly!

That being said, there is a difference between not knowing and being lazy. Some people are far too demanding, nor do a lot of people seem to know how to say please and thank you when asking/demanding food, social, etc. I hate it when someone starts begging for HC when the buffet is out.

However, I do appreciate the hosts/roommates that do come around to seranade while I'm skilling body because energy gets depleted so quickly!

I don't see anything wrong with pointing out to people who keep asking for "songs" to interact with other sims or take a nap to get their green up, or that they can eat at the buffet. But this should be done with a dash of humor, like someone posted above, because the person you are irritated with may not know any better.

Sims are like pets, people- you have to train them not to pee on the carpet!

G

Its interesting the way this debate has evolved over the last few months.

I took a gander through some archive threads today looking for the poll we did on serenades, I'm pretty sure I remember it but I cant find it. Looks like players are generally becoming more inclined to dislike serenades lately then in previous discussions. Gilly how bout this for the next front page poll?

G

<blockquote><hr>

SONGS PLZ!!!!
STAT!!

Just today I was in a house where serenades were demanded. Not asked for mind you, but demanded because, "that's what a host is supposed to do."

Who trained these players to expect serenades? Where did this sense of entitlement come from? Why is it perpetuated? Who started this trend? I think we should tar and feather the culprit(s).

I don't know why so many hosts do it; they run themselves ragged and don't get a chance to get some good skilling or money making in.

I don't think energy or social should be taken from serenade though, because those of us who work the job tracks find them very helpful for keeping each other in good moods during our demanding jobs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I am finding it annoying on the job too!

When the city first opened, and no one had serenade, we would blow kisses while working for social, and juggle and back rub for fun and comfort. We managed.

Now that most folk have serenade (not me), they are constantly on their knees during the breaks and it is impossible to que up fun and comfort!

Last night in the factory, I almost stopped working with full energy and social, because my comfort and fun went red! I really wish people would realize, that you do not need more than 2 or 3 serenades during an entire work day...not each break!

During last nights logic boost, I heard my host apologizing for only serenading those that ask, because he wanted to get a skilling boost, too. How sad is that?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

OMG! I am right there with you Gilly! The serenaders at work drive me nuts!

G

Now that most folk have serenade (not me), they are constantly on their knees during the breaks and it is impossible to que up fun and comfort!
<font color="purple">Omg Gilly, yes!!! You just try to give or get a hustle for fun &amp; you can't because the other person won't get off their danged knees. Good grief. I'm like, "Get off the floor woman!!" </font>

G

OMG you touched on one of my biggest peeves in this game...The stupid click crap. I also refuse to go to a house where the roomies are having their own little party also. I like to keep conversation going quite alot actually and when i get the feeling of being "ignored" or I feel like I'm "talking to a wall" I poof......if I am going to spend time on your lot its only fitting that I be treated with respect and not be ignored.

G

This is to no one poster in general .......
I sure hope there will be no front page poll on singing. I think there are far more important issues to worry about rather if a host provides singing or not. I for one still will sing to my guests as long as I can. If players don't like to be song to then I suggest they just don't go to the houses that provide songs and stop demanding we stop singing to our guests. There are ways if a player demands to handle it. I for one will just say, I am in the middle of singing to you all right now but if your energy is so low we do have beds. then i cue around them to be last on the list if necessary. I have to be honest though, for running a number 1 skill house for some time in tc3 and other cities, we have only had a SMALL handfull of demanding guest and have NEVER had one demand we stop. Why can't we just let each other play the way we like to play and stop making such issues and attempting to control the way we play, that 2 seperate threads had to be started on this subject. it just seems to me that since the first thread this has become a big issue. I think the want to be mafia is a much worse issue than singing to guests or rude demanding guests (since I have not had that big of problem with rudeness)

G

House open...plenty of beds which are there for a reason...get your comfort on ppls!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I agree with you Mia. You shouldn't feel guilty about serenading your guests. If it is something you enjoy by all means provide that service to your guests. I believe most of us are just trying to make players aware that many new players are trained to expect it. They are not even taught how to use beds.

I don't appreciate anyone demanding songs or food. You take what is offered but I would never demand things from my host.

G

Agreed...although I do alot of afk skilling which is not a CRIME...as a house owner I do my best to respond and interact when people are conversing in my house. Dont like people to feel left out. Its common courtesy...I think EVERYONE knows that.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I agree with you Mia. You shouldn't feel guilty about serenading your guests. If it is something you enjoy by all means provide that service to your guests. I believe most of us are just trying to make players aware that many new players are trained to expect it. They are not even taught how to use beds.

I don't appreciate anyone demanding songs or food. You take what is offered but I would never demand things from my host.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's the crux of it - your lot, your rules. If you want to offer serenades, that is your prerogative, and nobody has the right to tell you otherwise. If another player doesn't want serenades, he/she has the option of going elsewhere or asking (politely) to be excluded from the singing.

For the record - I'm with the ones who believe it has gotten out of hand - but, since I don't want someone telling me how to run *my* place, I won't tell them how to run theirs.

G

Sorry Mia, but as with most discussion on these forums, this raises awareness.

I have tried many times to tell a host, politely, that I just logged into the game and I am fully green, so their serenade is a complete waste on me. But they always say something in the line of "I am just doing rounds" or "you are in the que"....and the roomies are three steps behind....queing serenades on me, also!

So for the most part, I just grit my teeth and thank them politely.

Threads, like this one, are my chance to let over zealous hosts know, that their 'helpfullness' is not necessary or even much appreciated.....especially when I get a lower skill rate or payout, because they are too 'busy' giving out, endlessly and frequently unnecessary, serenades.

I remember....before this got so out of hand and serenade was still a special treat....when hosts with creativity, would say, every once in a while, that they were queing everyone for serenades. This was before the whole game had a brain fart and decided that creativity was a basic requirement of hosting.....

At the factory, there is not enough time to discuss the issue....this is really the only place we can do so.

It is not an attack, on serenading hosts, just a discussion of it's over use.

Edited to add: and that sometimes people get so busy being helpful in one way, that they do not recognize that they are being *unhelpful* in another!

G

<blockquote><hr>

SONGS PLZ!!!!
STAT!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, a lot of people do just barge in and demand a serenade because "that is what a host is supposed to do".
However I dont think that people should be demanding serenades from hosts of anything other than services house.
-Skilling houses are for skilling, shopping houses are for shopping, etc...if anything else is provided there, its a kindness to the visitors, not a right of the visitors to demand. Be thankful to your hosts for providing extra stuff that they dont have to...
-Services houses is for greening up your visitors/customers, and while it is very rude for people to just drop in and demand stuff, it is a nice feature to help your vistor get faster green and of course, service house wise, the customer is always right, and even so, the boot option is aleays right close to the customer :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
That's the crux of it - your lot, your rules. If you want to offer serenades, that is your prerogative, and nobody has the right to tell you otherwise. If another player doesn't want serenades, he/she has the option of going elsewhere or asking (politely) to be excluded from the singing.

For the record - I'm with the ones who believe it has gotten out of hand - but, since I don't want someone telling me how to run *my* place, I won't tell them how to run theirs.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what has me upset to the point I was last night. I don't give a hoot what anybody does in the confines of their own home, be it SL or RL as long as it is not (RL) illegal or (SL) against the ToS/RoC. What gets me though is when not only you (collective) decide in your own house you will or will not do something, you come *here* and try to change how other people do it.....especially the last thread. This one is just "This bugs me, so I'm venting". The last one was "Let's start a movement to end these ungrateful sims we are cultivating".....first one no biggie....second one, biggie...BIG BIGGIE. Even if it was only limited to a siggie campaign that some make siggies that say "END MASS SERENADES" like the naked siggie campaign, that too would be OK because if a person didn't wanna participate, they just don't wear the siggie to promote the cause....end of story. With this though it really has come across as browbeating and trying to, despite what they actually say, force or entice people to play the way you play, thus making the opposition defensive and what do they do......respond in kind, nobody changing anybody's mind, just hurting a hell of a lot of feelings. The issue of to serenade or not to serenade isn't worth the level of hostility and hurt feelings it's caused. I just really wish we could go at least a month without having a thread with 'serenade' in the title, and maybe this would end some of the current hostility that is flaring.....time does heal all wounds, but if you sit there and pick at them, they're gonna get infected. I hope somebody understands what I'm talking about *sigh*.

G

I wouldn't know about host that don't help guests since my homes have always had more then enough to keep to 2 skills at 118%, and by singing it means guest green faster which helps keep the speed up and going.

As far as host/roomies saying your in the cue already it is probably true since we all have our own way of cueing and do 8 at a time. I myself pick a room to start singing in and go in line with the guests so if you were at my home chances are you would have been in cue and i know names uses a different system he goes by the picture and order in which they arrive.

I understand these threads are to make some aware, but I would hope it also makes guests aware why you may already have been in cue like you say some hosts have said.

As far as work, I would agree that you don't need songs every break, and again I have been lucky I guess because I have had great co workers who do help with comfort and social. (Once I did have a co worker that only accepted social and comfort and didn't return the favor so they were given it only once that work day and the next time we worked together she was there to return the favor) But I also found that when i reached the top level of waitress, I usually had to work alone and I had no problem working the 4 shifts without help from a co worker. I got my social from interacting with customers (I understand the factory would be alittle different)

I myself am grateful to go to a house and benifit the faster greening by being song to whether by other guests or the host/roomies but I never demand and have no problem jumping into a bed if the hosts are busy with hosting or real life issues. Just as when hosting, I appreciate when a guest sings to me in return but again I have no problem jumping in bed while hosting (which I do many times if Names or Kahya is not on)

I keep hearing how in beta we didn't sing but I didn't experience that, we always sang to each other even back in beta. (and that was hard to keep since we had no locks)

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

Last night in the factory, I almost stopped working with full energy and social, because my comfort and fun went red! I really wish people would realize, that you do not need more than 2 or 3 serenades during an entire work day...not each break!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you make a statement during your shifts, if you haven't already. I think letting people know the best plan for greening during breaks is worth sharing. I'm surprised how many players really have no idea what each interaction does, which makes strategic planning difficult, to say the least. Also, I think it is great when someone says what they really need during the upcoming break.

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

MIA, I think you are a great hostess.

The whole point of this and other similar threads, however, is the underlying etiquette of expectations.

If in real life you always provide your family with home cooked meals, if offered snack food at a friend's home would you want them bleeting out, "I want a home cooked meal!" I'd hope my kids would have the manners to be gracious about the food, no matter what they thought of it, and not be boorish in demanding what they think they are "entitled" to have.

That you provide serenades is not the issue. That players don't know that energy can be renewed with beds; that social can be gleaned from other items; and that demanding serenades and/or hc is rude -- these are the issues.

Heck, MIA, I'd rather players know that the norm is to use beds and eat from a buffet -- because then they understand that you are going the extra mile in providing serenades and hc.

G

This is definitely getting out of hand - wherever I go, I'm swarmed with roomies and serenades - in the shower, on the toilet, in a bed, eating.... there are sometimes 2 or 3 at a time, which prevents me from moving! They are so persistant that they cancel my queues which interferes with my greening. Even just sitting, they come along, one right behind the last, then a few minutes later they are back.
Now I know how a meatball feels when spotted by a school of piranhas.
(Oh, Lord - I apologise for that there.)

I'm all for doing your own thing, but c'mon - a little common sense.......

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

hahaha...meatballs and piranhas. When I read your description I pictured 'Night of the Living Dead'

I do get a kick out of being serenaded -- when I'm IN BED. Hello?

<center>I be so meatball.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

hahaha...meatballs and piranhas. When I read your description I pictured 'Night of the Living Dead'

I do get a kick out of being serenaded -- when I'm IN BED. Hello?

<center>I be so meatball.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or when I'm just getting OUT of bed. Pj's and all; how brazen!

V

vapd3317

<blockquote><hr>

Actually, I am finding it annoying on the job too!

When the city first opened, and no one had serenade, we would blow kisses while working for social, and juggle and back rub for fun and comfort. We managed.

[/ QUOTE ]

SS,...but I dont buy into this arguement of being irritated at factory co-workers because you are unable to get an interaction of dance/crack back/ back rub...etc. If you went red during your shift, that's your own fault and not one of your co-workers. You should have prepared your sim for the shift. Failing to do so is "expecting" other workers to care for your sims needs. How is that any different than this ongoing arguement of expecting hosts to care for visitor needs?

FYI, if you arrive at the factory prepared for work, fully green, you can complete the entire shift (all 4 rounds) without requireing ANY interactions from your co-workers, and make your promotions. (been there, done that, bought the T-shirt).

I think thats pretty hypocritical to show distatse for sims asking for serenades and interactions while they are visiting someones house, and then turn around and "expect" co-workers to assist you in greening during the work day.

I

imported_Shirl1211

The issue here is rudeness. If you can sing to your guest that's great however I sometimes find it almost impossible when I am the only roomie with 30 hungry guest. I have found that about 50% leave their plates on the table, 8 showers and toilets are getting dirty constantly because it's maybe too hard to que in a clean as thier greening, I think not. I call that lazy. It leaves little time to serenade all the guest and I certainly will not stop to serenade a sim who says "I need songs" while i'm in the middle of clearing the tables of 6 dirty plates. It is an important issue because it results in hostility in the game. I for one hate drama. If I wanted drama, i'd be watching soap operas instead of playing TSO!

I

imported_Shirl1211

LOL Donavan. I guess you had a case of ring around the buttocks too.