• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FYI some fixes for the EC in this patch

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Client Fixes

Fixed issue when the EC can become unresponsive or even crash when dealing with the visual effect. (Ex. Any spell with massive effects such as the lich howl).
Fixed EC issue with hueing dynamic objects that don't change position.
Fixed an EC crash at the Navery encounter.
Updated error message when closing accounts.

could this be the corgul fix we asked for? i posted the bug on his twitter a week or two ago. awesome response if this is the fix. origin players, please let us know!
That is correct. Enjoy :banana:

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can attest to the fact that the 'big explosion' used by several mobs (Corgul, Primeval Lich, Crimson Dragons) has been made survivable in the EC. I was at an EM event tonight where the big bad was a Crimson, the FX was lag/crash-free :thumbsup:

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Awesome hopefully that's one down