• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

February 19th: Bullet Train Moves (resumed)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Parizad..I saw quote from Greg in another thread about merges also taking place sometime this week...is this accurate?

[/ QUOTE ] I thought it was a simple yes, no, maybe, I don't know question being that it was said by EA as I understand it...maybe it wasn't funny enough to answer?

G

Im begining to think maxis don't like me no more.. are the bf sims moving ever gonna get off the train an get to enjoy there new home?

K

Krystal Bell

Maybe the train got highjacked and our sims are being held hostage.

G

I get it .. our sims are protesting about moving out of BF .. they really don't wanna leave there home town .. Little info here would be nice .. Still for the second night in a row of maxis telling me me my sim gonna move Im still waiting..."sighs"

G

<blockquote><hr>

AV just arrived.

BF still enroute over half way to EA-Land.

Regards,
gk

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you! Thank you! Both of my sims made is safely this time around

For everyone that has sims still coming from BF, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all

G

GregK

BF had issues sometime during the night the prevented it from returning after maintenance. It is now back online.

There are 50+ people scheduled to move from BF (not sure if these were on the train already and missed OR were asked for yesterday).

The moves and merges will continue later today if all is well with the updates.

Regards,
gk

M

Mzsassypants

<blockquote><hr>

BF had issues sometime during the night the prevented it from returning after maintenance. It is now back online.

There are 50+ people scheduled to move from BF (not sure if these were on the train already and missed OR were asked for yesterday).

Regards,
gk

[/ QUOTE ]

UGH, ty for the update and hard work... UGh on the fa <font color="red"> </font> ct that we will be locked out of BF once again. Oh well, it is what it is.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Regards,
gk

[/ QUOTE ]

&lt;------ Is one the 50 players holding the train hostage.. in ransom id like 5 mill in ea land