• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

February 19th: Bullet Train Moves (resumed)

G

Some of you may have noticed that your sim didn't move yesterday. Oy! To make a long story short, east coast servers were being jerks. We believe we've un-jerked them.

Bullet train moves today will start at 3 pm PST. This will move sims from both east coast and west coast servers.

CHOO CHOO!

G

Woot thanks Pari!! Hopefully the BF train will be arriving in EA-Land soon... my poor sim is starting to feel sick from the day long travel. But hopefully reuniting with all her sim family and friend will cheer her up :)

G

Parizad..I saw quote from Greg in another thread about merges also taking place sometime this week...is this accurate?

B

BellaofCats

Cool! I am sure glad I got a sleeper compartment aboard the train yesterday
I'm well rested for the second part of the journey!!

See you in EA Land!!

Bella

G

GregK

Mount Fuji train just arrived in EA-Land. city coming back up.

AV/BF boarding.

All other cities will be started shortly.

Regards,
gk

G

It shows mine as making it. Well I havent actually gone to Ea Land and checked. "scared to " hehe Its does show them as being in Ea land though. I am not wondering if I should go ahead and move my BF simmy as she is skilled rather well. hmm
<font color="red"> </font>

R

Rich'

I Left the Beer behind this time hopeing not to get stoped devs its under the seat in the back next to the elf hint hint lol come on we can do it

G

<blockquote><hr>

Woot thanks Pari!! Hopefully the BF train will be arriving in EA-Land soon... my poor sim is starting to feel sick from the day long travel. But hopefully reuniting with all her sim family and friend will cheer her up :)

[/ QUOTE ]Heh... Be thankful you weren't part of this traveling party!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Heh... Be thankful you weren't part of this traveling party!

[/ QUOTE ]sometimes ya just gotta eat

F

forsure01

lol hey wait a minute two of his sisters were married to two brothers one is my great whatever uncle and the other one is my great whatever grandfather Walters. But they did not go on that trip, thank goodness.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Heh... Be thankful you weren't part of this traveling party!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of the reasons I've opted out of riding the train. When it breaks down, people starve, and then on the off chance you're sitting next to a bear...

G

GregK

AV/BF trains enroute.

DC/EJ/FF - complete

DG/CC/IH/JP - boarding

Regards,
gk

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Heh... Be thankful you weren't part of this traveling party!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of the reasons I've opted out of riding the train. When it breaks down, people starve, and then on the off chance you're sitting next to a bear...

[/ QUOTE ]

Bears often carry salmon. Cherri is the exception to the rule. She carries cherries.

G

tyvm for making this alll happen MAY THE FORCE BE WITH THE BULLET LOL

R

Rich'

come on train you can do it just remember no detours this time lol and we might make it

G

<blockquote><hr>

AV/BF/CC - enroute

all other cities complete.

Regards,
gk

[/ QUOTE ]

Jw why didn't ya's do the city's that DIDN'T move last night first? lol

I

imported_CherryBomb

[quote/]Bears often carry salmon. Cherri is the exception to the rule. She carries cherries.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boooo, hoooo! I am only food for bears, now. I will cry myself to sleep. Of course, anyone swallowing a CherryBOMB whole can expect indigestion, at the least.

CherryBomb

R

Rich'

WOOOT ok AV sim made it now what about my 2 bf sims come on trian you can do it

G

<blockquote><hr>

Boooo, hoooo! I am only food for bears, now. I will cry myself to sleep.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like a sheep?

B

Bindy

TTL

Once all of the trains arrive in EALand will someone please fix the updater so we can log in Please?

N

nobuttkisser

ok let me try this again If I log into "The Sims Online" instead of "EA Land (beta)" I should see my sims and property in THE Sims Online or EA Land... because with the exception of closed cities where I have sims, others were open when I logged in as TSO.... please clarify!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

WOOOT ok AV sim made it now what about my 2 bf sims come on trian you can do it

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich thats not fair... i been waiting on one sim
... hurry up BF train i miss my rares n sim lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

ok let me try this again If I log into "The Sims Online" instead of "EA Land (beta)" I should see my sims and property in THE Sims Online or EA Land... because with the exception of closed cities where I have sims, others were open when I logged in as TSO.... please clarify!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No. If you click to log into TSO, you will see the sims you have in legacy cities (exclusing TC3, EA-Land, and BV)

G

av and bf trains nearly at ea land station? im ready to enter av =)

G

yeah i'm waiting for AV to open again, how is the av train coming?

I

imported_CherryBomb

Parizad, I may end my life as bear chow (who knows?), but I will never be a sheep, and you know that.

CherryBomb

M

Mzsassypants

<blockquote><hr>

yeah i'm waiting for AV to open again, how is the av train coming?

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently slower than a slug, sprinkled with salt!

G

GregK

AV half way to EA-Land.

BF 1/3 of the way to EA-Land.

Regards,
gk

I

imported_SimTripps

Cherri does whip up a mean salmon pate though - she made me some awhile ago and it was delicioso lol...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Parizad, I may end my life as bear chow (who knows?), but I will never be a sheep, and you know that.

CherryBomb

[/ QUOTE ]

O. I was just trying to rhyme. Ah well. Perhaps next time.

G

<blockquote><hr>

AV half way to EA-Land.

BF 1/3 of the way to EA-Land.

Regards,
gk

[/ QUOTE ]

*crys* BF needa hurry up lol

S

Sativa L

A bumpy ride but my two sims made it to EA Land safe and sound! Thank you

D

donnallg

Both of mine have made it and one of my dads. Waiting on his AV sim and we are done...yay

G

Any word on the BF sims moving tonight? lol.... mine sadly still aint moved

D

donnallg

My father and mine have made it from BF and AV safely.

GL and GN all

G

GregK

AV just arrived.

BF still enroute over half way to EA-Land.

Regards,
gk

I

imported_Spacey

Yay, so maybe this means those of us staying behind in AV can get into the city. Hope the moves, so far, went well for everyone. I am sitting tight til the big merge.

M

Mzsassypants

And here I sit two nights in a row now waiting to get back into BF. Did anyone ever think of fixing the broken before creating new? Looks like the same issue AV had last night, no BF options to log in, house is missing as well as city view on the log in sight. I will get that promotion in BF or they will haul me off kicking and screaming... But I will turn the lights out when I leave.

M

Mzsassypants

Okay I am not taking the train but I need it to hit it's destination like 5 hours ago. I have had enough, I have pulled 40 bags of coal from the blacksmiths barn. Proceeded on foot, pulling a gardeners cart and caught the train. Tosssed the old woman who lived in CC that missed the train off the tracks, refuled the coal hopper and now pushing with every gnome, maid gardener that I could possibly retain. now gooooooooooo Train goooooooooooo.

G

*sighs* this is really lame half the people from bf have made it already an im still waiting .. Hurry the hell up BF did they like take the long way to ea land? lol

M

Mzsassypants

<blockquote><hr>

*sighs* this is really lame half the people from bf have made it already an im still waiting .. Hurry the hell up BF did they like take the long way to ea land? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I huffed and puffed and still no clue where the helk it is, dangit I need in BF. an update would be handy about now... to sleep or not to sleep.

M

Mzsassypants

Well I see it has happened again, BF is now missing from the city status map.... Just like AV was this morning....I give up .

K

Krystal Bell

My sim Krystal B from BF didnt make it to EALand as of yet and now when I log in I can see her sim and it says shes in BF but the city is missing from the log in screen. Is she lost in limbo somewhere or did she fall asleep on the train and no one woke her to disembark in EALand? Or did she get stuck in customs? I swear she wasnt trying to smuggle anything illegal.