• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

February 18th: Bullet Train Moves at 2 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nick6212

<blockquote><hr>

Ok everybody just needs to get a grip here. I have never in my life seem so many whiners and complainers. Why would anyone think or expect someone on the West Coast, and it is now 7:20AM, would be here to answer your questions. Do you really think that the Devs should work around the clock, 24/7 do you? Oh my Gosh $9.99 a month they should work 24/7. Have a little Patience folks. Good Grief.

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked my question last night...and a few posts down from it a TSO Worker posted something ..((not about my post)) .. of course not anwering questions

R

Rich'

ok see we sit here for so many hours last night its sad waiting for our sims to move and then boom bf cant move no more av is still going im going to let it run all night yeah well didnt work did it and noone will tell us anything and yes i bet someone is up on (west coast) to answer questions but dont seem thats gonna happen sigh guess we wait hopeing for the best but will it happen i doubt it

F

forsure01

Did you happen to notice what time the dev posted? AV is obviously stuck in a loop they will get it all worked out. DON'T stress. Give them a couple hours to wake up. Oh and its Tuesday the East coast cities always take forever to come up, AV is still trying to process from last nite.

I

imported_Armonia

i missed the train and beside my game won't update for me to get to my ea-land sims.

G

It won't update here neither and we reported this in the technical thread like we were told and we're being ignored... had this problem since yesterday afternoon and still cannot log into ea-land.

G

I think it's HILARIOUS that my original thread was locked when my questions weren't answered by the EIGHT PAGES OF CHATTER in THIS thread that was going to apparently be helpful to me -- if CC train has arrived, why is the city still down? Why am I not able to get on? When is it coming back on line?

I'd appreciate real info please.

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

Not upset about the train moves taking so long....but I took the day off work to redo my av house before they shut av permanently down tomorrow....so this is not good.....they could be kind and give us an extra day before closing them
(

R

Rich'

well i see bf and the other cities are going online now does this mean the devs may be up? or what i mean id like to know what is going on please

D

donnallg

Yea doesn't bother me that it's taking a while. I just would like an update on the progress.

G

<blockquote><hr>

well i see bf and the other cities are going online now does this mean the devs may be up? or what i mean id like to know what is going on please

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive already lost faith in them on telling us whats up .. im hearing more n moe people from BF got moved an my sim is still stuck in BF
are they gonna be moving them again today or at least trying too

G

Yes, and update would be appreciated. CC is supposedly online, but I can't get in. tells me there's a problem with the server or something. Information would be helpful.

R

Rich'

from what i understand there going to move today yes i like you are still stuck in bf and also av so i guess time will tell

G

Ive already lost faith in them on telling us whats up .. im hearing more n moe people from BF got moved an my sim is still stuck in BF
are they gonna be moving them again today or at least trying too

[/ QUOTE ]

Had my sim scheduled to move from BF 2 weeks now and she to, is still there...I DO NOT want her locked in..I want her in EA LAND and I did what we were told to do..schedule a move...she didn't move!!!!!!!

R

Rich'

yeah i to have had mine put for move about that long as well i understand that there working on this issue and everything they have alot on there hands right now but yes a update atleast something would be nice

G

GregK

AV - died half way to EA-Land so half the people made it.
The creation date of the sim should now be correct.

all cities should now be back online

We will fire up the trains again later today. We need to trouble shoot a couple of problems. If the moderators have no issues - Parizad or I will start a new thread when the engines fire up.

Thanks all!

Regards,
gk

G

The moves are not automatic, anymore, so the date that you set it to move not significant of anything in particular.

The Blazing Falls train had trouble last night, and will need to be fixed. I am sure they will announce when it is moving again or if it is cancelled because of problems.

All sims will be moved or merged, eventually.

Everyone is able to have one EA-Land sim, per account, without messing up their merging/moving sims, so everyone can play this game if they chose to, or wait for the older sims if they do not.

G

See....Greg beat me to it...

This thread is locked....they will start a new one when the train is rolling again.

Status
Not open for further replies.