• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

February 18th: Bullet Train Moves at 2 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

<blockquote><hr>

Kind of sucks, can't let people know when these trains are going with a bit more notice. should have given two weeks for this to get around. Guess you are wanting people to quit the game when they get on and find they cant do crap with their sims in the productions cities. Considering for 2 months at least we have been told that bags didnt need to be packed because their property and belongings would be moved with them. Merged into the cities . I mean that is what all the hoopla was about when the EAland map was unveiled. All that work and thiose squares mean nothing. Wasted time on a map that has no purpose now. Because the erge isnt going to happen, it can and is possible, but too many people are playing in the production cities soo we are being forced to play in EALand beta or get screwed royal. Again real nice job on such good notice about the "bullet train" schedule.

[/ QUOTE ]Did somebody leave a burning bag of dog poo on your doorstep this morning???

G

<blockquote><hr>

Did somebody leave a burning bag of dog poo on your doorstep this morning???

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL

G

lmao now that was a response...

But back on topic... there was at least a weeks notice that there would most likely be a train today... and where on earth did you get there would be no merge? your newly aquired crystal ball?

One of the good things about these boards is the fact that there's always someone out there that knows everything that is going on, or at least thinks so, and is more than willing to share it with everyone especially if it's negative.

I

imported_Poppy Darling

I think we have a problem Houston!
My Dans Grove sim landed in Ealand with all her locks intact but her age is shown as 0 days old.I don't know how old she was but she was created over 1000 days ago.
The sim that I created in Ealand 32 days ago with the same name has kept her name and because my DG sims age has been wiped back to zero she has a number after her name.
Has anyone else got this problem?
I was really looking forward to having an old sim there but now I wish I hadn't bothered!

I

imported_debslee

<blockquote><hr>

Kind of sucks, can't let people know when these trains are going with a bit more notice. should have given two weeks for this to get around. Guess you are wanting people to quit the game when they get on and find they cant do crap with their sims in the productions cities. Considering for 2 months at least we have been told that bags didnt need to be packed because their property and belongings would be moved with them. Merged into the cities . I mean that is what all the hoopla was about when the EAland map was unveiled. All that work and thiose squares mean nothing. Wasted time on a map that has no purpose now. Because the erge isnt going to happen, it can and is possible, but too many people are playing in the production cities soo we are being forced to play in EALand beta or get screwed royal. Again real nice job on such good notice about the "bullet train" schedule.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that if you read the devs blog - you will see a post about this - it was to be a weekly bullet train - if you need more notice than 2 weeks ago, then I think you are being a little unreasonable, plus we were advised on 13th Febthat all Production cities would close on 20th - I dont know how much time you need to go and put your sim on the platform at the railway station. Bullet Trains Post

G

sigh.. Thinking i should have packed my poor simmy a lunch or two for the long ride. DG is open now

C

Creed84

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that if you read the devs blog - you will see a post about this - it was to be a weekly bullet train - if you need more notice than 2 weeks ago, then I think you are being a little unreasonable, plus we were advised on 13th Febthat all Production cities would close on 20th - I dont know how much time you need to go and put your sim on the platform at the railway station. Bullet Trains Post

[/ QUOTE ]

Um don't know where you got that info from. Greg didnt post that the productions cities would be shut down permanently on the 21st( not the 20th) until February 13th. Until then it has been our understanding for over 2 months ,per another blog by the devs, that when this merge happened all items and the property would move with the sim.. so um wth cared about the "bullet train" when they were going to move with their property????
. Lets see the difference between the 18th, (today) and the 13th is hmm.. 5 days? wth does 2weeks has to do with this? ?? Your point was what?

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Um don't know where you got that info from. Greg didnt post that the productions cities would be shut down permanently on the 21st( not the 20th) until February 13th. Until then it has been our understanding for over 2 months ,per another blog by the devs, that when this merge happened all items and the property would move with the sim.. so um wth cared about the "bullet train" when they were going to move with their property????
. Lets see the difference between the 18th, (today) and the 13th is hmm.. 5 days? wth does 2weeks has to do with this? ?? Your point was what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Creed84 your might want to READ THE DATE ON THAT POST !

G

GregK

&gt;&gt; My Dans Grove sim landed in Ealand with all her locks
&gt;&gt; intact but her age is shown as 0 days old.I don't know
&gt;&gt; how old she was but she was created over 1000 days ago.

Thanks for the heads up.

The gnomes disguised as border patrol confiscated several IDs. We are in process of correcting that for Dan's Grove and Dragon's Cove arrivals. The Alphaville sims will be correctedshortly after their arrival. The remaining cities will not have that problem as the culprits have been detained.

Appologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks
gk

B

BellaofCats

Thanks for the update!

*Patiently waits to set foot on EA Land from AV*

Bella

I

imported_debslee

My point is that since the 1st week of February you have been advised that bullet trains have been scheduled (this is sims moving WITHOUT Property - just inventory).....so I really dont understand your gripe and your point. You have had plenty of time to tick the box to move your sim on the bullet train.

Oh and forgive me for saying 20th and not 21st, my error by one day.

From the way I see it, the fact that they are shutting down the production city (giving us notice of 8 days) means that somewhere in the near future the merge is gonna happen.....but hey thats how I see it.
I think that who ever posts here in response to you is gonna get a tongue lashing no matter what!

G

I can't login to ealand
Just that update error over &amp; over like I had all day yesterday that was finally fixed and now broke again **cries**

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

I can't login to ealand
Just that update error over &amp; over like I had all day yesterday that was finally fixed and now broke again **cries**

[/ QUOTE ]

do the updater to TC3 and then back to EA-Land it should work, that is what i had to do and have had no iusses yrt

I

imported_Poppy Darling

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You had me worried for a while. Thank god I don't have a bad heart.

V

vapd3317

I just click "continue" to bypass the updater and it logs right in.

G

GregK

East Jerome just left the station.
Alphaville still chugging.

Regards,
gk

G

I click continue, it verifies some more... and then I get update error with options to retry or quit.

I

imported_debslee

Still crossing fingers for CC?

*Watching and waiting anxiously*

G

GregK

Blazing Falls just left station.
East Jerome, Alphaville enroute.
Dan's Grove, Dragons Cove unloaded. Awaiting avatar age corrections.

Regards,
gk

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

East Jerome just left the station.
Alphaville still chugging.

Regards,
gk

[/ QUOTE ]

OK it's time to pull a good bolt of super charge power out !!! lol

Jumps up in the air, and does the Back flip 3 time, come back down and does the lock spin, then stands up and sends greg, some bolts of lighting ! !

WOOOOT that felt GOOOOOOD !

Hugs MAx

B

Bindy

*TTL*

I feel so nervous LOL isnt that silly. I hate leaving BF and AV but then again I can always move back in once they have been merged. Lets hope no cows step out onto the track to slow it down.

D

donnallg

WOOT!! Patiently nervous waiting on my AV sim to be moved. Last one from the production cities. I'm excited to have all my sims in one place.

G

GregK

All trains have left stations.

Dragon's Cove and Dan's Grove should have there time corrected.

Alphaville still enroute - remember there time will be off, will be corrected after arrival.

Jolly Pines arrived in EA Land. city coming back up.

More data soon...

Regards,
gk

R

Rich'

Falling Asleep Here lol when will the av train get there [tongue]

G

GregK

Fancey Field's arrived.

Remaining trains enroute AV, BF, CC. Big trains. Gonna a be a while.

Regards,
gk

G

gardengirl

Thanks for the update (esp. on CC train), now I am going to bed, have to get the real train in a few hours

I

imported_debslee

Woot - cant wait to get home and greet my sim coming in from CC - thanks Greg!

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

Fancey Field's arrived.

Regards,
gk

[/ QUOTE ]

AV sims also have 0 days

Max

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Fancey Field's arrived.

Regards,
gk

[/ QUOTE ]

AV sims also have 0 days

Max

[/ QUOTE ]

He said that would be fixed after they arrive.

G

gardengirl

Should I be worried that other CC sims have arrived but mine have not? Did I miss the train?

G

ummmm... I've been gone a little while and just read that all cities will be shut down for regular play on the 21st??? is there still time to move those sims??? *cries*

N

nodgree

One of my AV sims has made it but my other hasnt, do they arrive at different intervals? I thought it was all at once.

R

Rich'

i think they do i got 3 sims moveing 1 av 2 bf not one has made it yet

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

Hey there ... I know you havent posted the AV, BF and or CC trains... makin it to the train stop... but lookin I see that some of my sims made it... and others havent... I moved serveral sims from one acct to ea land... (was told we can have up to 6 sims over.... I left one of my sims in their respected city... and moved the other two over.. How come either Neither of the two made it.. and or if any did... One made it from CC on one acct... but on another acct the sim is still stuck in CC...

Please help w/ some answers

Claudia Joy

R

Rich'

ok people are getting there but none of my sims starts to worry maxis do you hate me this bad

B

Bindy

I cant even log in to see if mine have made it or not.
Getting updater errors and failed to connect to the server along with the verifing loop fun fun. cries.

E

Emilian

Yeah I've been trying to update from TSO to EA Land or TC3 and the updater can't connect and nobody from EA/Maxis is sending any feedback about what's going on...I hate it when they have these communication "blackouts" when they don't say anything and we're sitting here waiting without being able to play...

H

Homi

Samething happened to me , Just goto your Maxis directory -&gt; tsoclient -&gt; copy the tsoclient file to your desktop and run it like normal you'll get in : )

Best regards

Homi

E

Emilian

Thanks for the advice, but that won't get me from the old production cities to EA Land or TC3...it will just bring me back to where I last was...that is the production cities and since AV and BF are down I can't play in those either

N

Nick6212

same problem...and the TSOClient isnt working for me either.

I agree 100% that they are not very good at customer service. Sometimes I will ask one of them a question and just get ignored. Terrible.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, seems like your the only one that missed out on this info
That's weird

I

imported_Claudia MacCloud

I tried to change my sims name.... and it says its and Invalid name.... Just a first name and a last name.... Can you tell me why it didnt work?

N

Nick6212

Maybe its one of 100000000000 many other bugs that arent getting fixed.

R

Rich'

yeah there are alot of bugs and btw maxis please let that train go faster none of my sims moved yet did we get lost lol

Status
Not open for further replies.