• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

February 18th: Bullet Train Moves at 2 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hiya everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

We're planning on doing another set of bullet train moves to EA-Land at 2 pm-ish PST. If you want any of your sims moved, please select to move them ASAP to ensure that they'll move today. (Please note: Moves today might be cancelled if Engineer Greg finds something wrong.)

Choo choo!! ::makes train whistling movement with her arms::

H

Honey Doo

i have had my move in for a while now, should i cancel and re-request?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

No Honey. I asked Greg that last time the trains decided to move. He said if you requested a move you do not need to cancel and request again.

And if Greg would just stop snooping through all my luggage, I'm sure he will find nothing wrong

M

maximumNugget

w0.0t 4th sim Now on the Train !!!! w0.0t ( does the back flip) and Super charges the trian !!!

G

listens for the sound of the purdy silver bullet train to start tooting.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

*paces up and down the train platform hiding extra rolls of toilet paper from gathering crowds at station.

C

calvinscreeksim

so once the trains are on the move how long does it take for them to arrive at station and allow us to play in EA-land?

G

come on Gracie,... I don't want to get on the train stinking spare me a square

I

imported_Gracie Nito

pfft Jimoh! you had six months to pack. Shoulda packed your own!

I refuse to share!

P

Pami

How long before AV leaves on the train???
How do I fix my bunny to look like a bunny????

G

lmao gee thanks there Gracie not even a square well there are all those newspapers that lay around the lots forever... *sigh* hope i get to sit next to you on the train na na na na lol

I

imported_Gracie Nito

haha. I packed my gas mask in the kitchen sink. No worries!

G

drat foiled again!!!
just remember little train.... I think i can I think i can I think i can!!!!

I

imported_eggchick7

Im getting paranoid...MF went down then went on again and Im still lurking in that city waaaahhhh thought it was a heavenly sign that the train was racing thru...do I expect miracles?? Yesss the Devs r demi-gods!! Fingers crossed swallows brandy nervously

G

GregK

Dragon's Cove arrived in EA-Land.
Dan's Grove left the station.

All other cities are boarding.

regards,
gk

G

*anxiously awaits her turn to board, accidentally knocking a few sims over on the way to the train*

I'm gonna have to tip the baggage boy extra if he does a good job in getting my stuff to EA land all safe and sound

Too bad I won't be able to play TSO until Friday, since I STILL can't get TSO working on my laptop

Good way to spend a friday night though

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Ugh. Must be stuck at the border waiting on Greg to snoop through my luggage again.

G

It wouldn't be a problem if you'd stop trying to smuggle things in.

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

Dragon's Cove arrived in EA-Land.
Dan's Grove left the station.

All other cities are boarding.

regards,
gk

[/ QUOTE ]

w0.0t the train is Fully charged i see, let me know if you need more charging Greg lol

max

G

It's not the TP...it's what she's got rolled inside of the TP. It's all Gracie's fault.

I

imported_Spacey

Are the production cities closed for this? I just tried to get into AV and it is closed.

G

Yes, Spacey, production cities close everytime the bullet train runs.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

DG Train must have arrived safely. I have an old sim that just arrived in EALand!

G

Let me just say...Thank You TSO for running this train. It does meen a lot to many of us, we needed something

G

<blockquote><hr>

pfft Jimoh! you had six months to pack. Shoulda packed your own!

I refuse to share!

[/ QUOTE ]

She can't spare a square!

G

we should make a TV show out of this... just hope i'm not kicked off the train from CC because i'm not ummmm fresh enough

G

<blockquote><hr>

we should make a TV show out of this... just hope i'm not kicked off the train from CC because i'm not ummmm fresh enough

[/ QUOTE ]

Go run through the sprinklers. No, no, <font color="purple"> skip </font> through the sprinklers! Yeah!!

G

sure then I'll slip and fall and break an ankle and miss the train from CC so you'll be happy lol neener neener neener *moonwalks through sprinklers* CRASH FLOP CRUNCH.... &amp;*&amp;^%$$%&amp;*((

G

<blockquote><hr>

sure then I'll slip and fall and break an ankle and miss the train from CC so you'll be happy lol neener neener neener *moonwalks through sprinklers* CRASH FLOP CRUNCH.... &amp;*&amp;^%$$%&amp;*((

[/ QUOTE ]

lol neener neener neener

I

imported_Uncle_Betulia

Has the AV train been boarded yet? I just got home from work and am very excited!!!! :)

N

nodgree

Its been a while since we had an update... did the train derail somewhere?

I

imported_eggchick7

Its gone midnight in UK and Im turning into a pumpkin the cities r still closed and the anticipation is killing me its like waiting for ur stocking on Xmas eve...makes a valium pie

G

GregK

Dan's Grove arrived and is coming back up.

Alphaville just left station.

Regards,
gk

G

stupid train hasn't been in CC yet... and I knew i shouldn't have had all those baked beans and hard boiled eggs with the beers last night .

I

imported_eggchick7

Ty but its MF and BF my heart is a thumping for....ah lawd I gotta get some sleep my heads hitting the keyboardsssssssssssssssssssssssss

A

A.Simtastic

ok i have been very patient
....... now deliver my AV sim to EA land plz lol

M

maximumNugget

<blockquote><hr>

Dan's Grove arrived and is coming back up.

Alphaville just left station.

Regards,
gk

[/ QUOTE ]

Helps Greg, super charge the train !

omg, just thought about this
I am really going to miss AV

that is the city that i have played in from day 1 !

Waves Good-bye to AV!

hugs
max

I

imported_debslee

Any news on Sims coming from CC? I had mine ready and sleeping at the station for over a week now.......any ETA for the CC Train?

*sends out cheerleaders to EA Land Station to welcome new residents*

M

mameloot

Grrr...annoyed.
Not taking the bullet train, but BF is closed...no prob, I'll play my new Sim in EALand ...

...except I can't verify updates due to ye olde "failed to connect to server" on the downloads.tso.ea.com:26100 website.
So I can't play EALand either.
Last time this was a bad portal on that server that lasted for several days.

Just grousing

I guess I'll have to live in the real world tonight (horrors)

I'll post this on the tech group, too, just to alert devs to problem.

mame
(and this was my last chance to play before the cities closing sniff...sniff

C

Creed84

Kind of sucks, can't let people know when these trains are going with a bit more notice. should have given two weeks for this to get around. Guess you are wanting people to quit the game when they get on and find they cant do crap with their sims in the productions cities. Considering for 2 months at least we have been told that bags didnt need to be packed because their property and belongings would be moved with them. Merged into the cities . I mean that is what all the hoopla was about when the EAland map was unveiled. All that work and thiose squares mean nothing. Wasted time on a map that has no purpose now. Because the erge isnt going to happen, it can and is possible, but too many people are playing in the production cities soo we are being forced to play in EALand beta or get screwed royal. Again real nice job on such good notice about the "bullet train" schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.