• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feb 11, 2017] Kuzans 2vs2 Tournament (Kuzans Arena Siege Perilous)

Sargatanza

Journeyman
Har! Thay fear us? Im not skilled in templates and many aspects, but yeah, this rules strikes pretty hard on me, and by my point of view, some futures withdrawn from mele arsenal not compare with futures withdrawn from mages facilities.

*continues polishes kryss and begins to apply poison*

Kuzan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Man this is being more of a pain then I'd thought it would have been I've asked atleast one person from each team and majority wants them so fine I'll make it that way
Potions are allowed rest stays the same
I can't make everybody happy!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the effort in this, but as a spectator I still have an opinion, and my opinion is this will have all of the excitement of a Tic Tac Toe tournament.:pirate:

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man this is being more of a pain then I'd thought it would have been I've asked atleast one person from each team and majority wants them so fine I'll make it that way
Potions are allowed rest stays the same
I can't make everybody happy!
*nods* You will never make everyone happy and it seems the ones that are not happy are the loudest of the bunch. Stick with it please. It's a good idea and will be a fun tourney to watch!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not that I'm a cheerleader, but Virem and Arnold slaughter any 2 man team without limitations, putting handcuffs on others, will make it a whitewash. imo. The first PvP tourney in a long time should have been a No Holds Barred slugfest, not this. I suppose that could be looked at as Fun :) :pirate:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hopeful it will make more sign on. I had not seen Mish on for more than a week, and others I could think about as partner, have different playtime, so no time for training as a team, so I may only come as a spectator.
I don't believe the choose in rules are the reason Virem and Arnold resigned, I really don't think that would make it harder for them to win, but sure, I do not know enough about PvP to know :)

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not that I'm a cheerleader, but Virem and Arnold slaughter any 2 man team without limitations, putting handcuffs on others, will make it a whitewash. imo. The first PvP tourney in a long time should have been a No Holds Barred slugfest, not this. I suppose that could be looked at as Fun :) :pirate:
I believe it was Arnold and Virem who withdrew...

Kuzan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
my next tournament will be anything goes singles tournament no looting
Pec Raine is going to set up a safe box to eject the winner to so i can without a doubt make it no looting which that should give better turn out

Blitzkrieg

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been informed that Hunter Perilous is not going to be able to make it due to work schedule. Baal had mentioned wanting to team with me if Hunter couldnt make it. Just need a confirmation. Also, when do you need us to pay the entry fees? at event or prior?

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done all. Next time we shall not wing it so badly. Poison DP mages are the winners in this tournament with the rules that are set out, so will use one myself next time to even it up.

Good job Virem and Arnold.

Sargatanza

Journeyman
Har! Sorry everyone, who sow my death. Sorry Mr Holden :(. I will train and try to figure out, how i can stop this freezing (not laggin, i see everything whats popping but my avatar just stops responsing).

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Sorry for the arrow Crunch, my bow did not like the field spell, I should had disarmed before the Tournament :(

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries. I didn't realize AoE was DQable so I lost it there and then. Also I made Shaun train resists for this tourny then I showed up with tracking on. Haha.