• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feb 11, 2017] Kuzans 2vs2 Tournament (Kuzans Arena Siege Perilous)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good to see a PvP event again, will try to be there, not sure if I will be a part of a team yet as I really sucks in a team :p

Kuzan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Haven't figured out how to tag people to this post with my cell phone yet....

I've emailed messana and Bennu about making a named clothing peice or something like siege has done in the past for pvp tourneys usually emails are slow with them they are busy can someone tag them in this forum and kyronix

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Haven't figured out how to tag people to this post with my cell phone yet....

I've emailed messana and Bennu about making a named clothing peice or something like siege has done in the past for pvp tourneys usually emails are slow with them they are busy can someone tag them in this forum and kyronix
Your phone doesnt have an (@) sign ? Flip phone eh ? Try hitting 222222 or something.

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think theres a shard specific one, I believe a few cover all of them. Could be wrong though.

Kuzan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Bennu said need to get with one to see about items made for tourney but I can't find any with a tag when I type @pec

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Be interested to see if you get anything made by dev's, em or pec as whenever we asked we were told NO in no uncertain terms. You couldn't get anything made that was for any type of reward for player run events. For stuff we wanted the EM to do we had to supply any item/s the only thing they could do was perhaps make some spawn and that was about the whole of it.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I was seaching this forum for PEC, found we have 2 of them, PEC Raine, and PEC Wraith, E-mail [email protected] for PEC Wraith, [email protected] for PEC Raine
I can't remember, but I think Mesanna said something about one of them did stop, one of the times she was logging in to our shard,

From facebook Ultima Online - Notes | Facebook

Player Event Coordinator Event Request Guidelines

PEC or Player Event coordinator was created to assist players with their events. To submit for this assistance please email PEC Raine at [email protected] . The PEC can also make suggestions to help make your events flow smoother. Here are the guidelines you need to follow to be considered for scheduling and assistance.
• For your submission ...to be considered official it MUST include both the PEC you intend to work with AND [email protected]. This is to keep everyone in the loop and informed of what is happening. If submissions are made and the correct parties ARE NOT included your submission maybe rejected until this is corrected.
• Please DO NOT ask for drops. The PEC program NEVER offers drops of any kind for any reason. PECs DO NOT place any items on any monsters for any reason.
• Please submit your event AT LEAST TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR REQUESTED DATE. This is for scheduling purposes. There are things that need to be reviewed before your event is approved and scheduled. Most times an in game meeting is required to go over your event and locations etc. The sooner the better as once a date is scheduled that locks that date out for other events so if you have a certain date in mind the sooner the better as it is a first come first serve basis on dates. If you need to change dates of your event please let the PEC know as soon as possible so that your event can be rescheduled.
• To help speed the process along please include as much as possible in your requesting email to include but not limited to, a basic story outline, what exactly step by step you are requesting done, and locations of everything requested. Locations have to be in the format of Facet (1000, 1000, -20) as an example. These number can be found in the enhanced client map just under the coordinates.

Things you can request can include locking temporary decorations down, spawn simple monsters, request npc oracles, and gating to events. The following are some guidelines to consider when asking:
Monsters - PECs are different from EMs and cannot spawn ANY boss monsters that you find in game. They can however make a “simple” monster into a boss monster. Monsters can have custom names, hues (within reason), and be slightly bumped up for a challenge. Monsters that are available are some of your more common one such as orcs, skeletons, zombies, brigands, for an example. They are limited to 30 monsters total and a small “boss-like” mob group of 2-4 monsters. Spawners are NOT available at this time.
Lockdowns – are limited to only what the players can do normally inside the game. So basically if a player can build it for an event PECs can lock it down (please see deco section for items that cannot be locked down). If we lock it down please DO NOT ask for it back. You can have certain items requested to be made such as teleporters and gates but PECs will NOT gate into dungeons or across facets into certain areas that you normally cannot gate into. PECs will not gate around people in the event as an EM does. *You can request gates for certain durations up to 4 hours of time per event but must include exact locations and the areas will be approved on a case by case basis.*
Oracle NPCs – are limited to no more than 5 NPCs total. NPCs can repeat phases either in order or randomly of no more than 5 lines each. NPCs that require key words/items to respond to are limited to 3 lines each. Please keep in mind that oracles have a limited number of characters that can be displayed. It is limited to one full line in the 2d client including spaces.
Decorations – You can ask for a few items of deco that are not normally found by players or cannot be locked down (such as anything marked artifact, rewards, etc.). PECs will NOT deco an area on a permanent basis, but if players are doing extended events in an area can request things being locked for a certain period of time.

All events will be listed on the
uo.com event calendar as well as the official Ultima Online Facebook page. Screenshots as well as event announcements can be listed for the events on either site if provided in advance of the event or after the event.

Se mere

And this from uo.com How to Contact the Player Event Coordinator (PEC) – Ultima Online
How to Contact the Player Event Coordinator (PEC)
Posted on March 13, 2015July 3, 2015 by Mesanna
Happy Friday Everyone,

We have had several of our players use the PEC already and they seem to be enjoying enhancing their events with her help. For those that do not know how to contact the PEC, you can email her at [email protected]. or yo ucan leave a message at the small house by the Event Moderator hall near Blackthorn’s Bridge in Britian. You are also welcome to leave a message for her on the bulletin board if you like.

All player events that she assists with will be advertised on Facebook and pictures of the event taken and posted by Wraith. If you do not wish for her to do this please make sure you tell her in advance.

Have a great weekend,

Mesanna

Last edited:

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If all else fails, what about name changing a crafter to create some unique sashes or some sort of clothing based items for the winners / winner? Just tossing it out there. I'd be willing buy and or give the cash to get the token for the name change.

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone looking for a partner for this? I'm available. (Will play non-Savage character).

Just looking for someone who will try their best even if they don't believe they are very good, and be a gracious winner...or loser. If you want to practice beforehand, I can usually be on evenings after 7:00 PST or various weekend times.

Post Here, PM or ICQ Me: 129361798, will take first responder.

Thanks,
Holden

Sargatanza

Journeyman
Anyone looking for a partner for this? I'm available. (Will play non-Savage character).

Just looking for someone who will try their best even if they don't believe they are very good, and be a gracious winner...or loser. If you want to practice beforehand, I can usually be on evenings after 7:00 PST or various weekend times.

Post Here, PM or ICQ Me: 129361798, will take first responder.

Thanks,
Holden
I'm without partner too Ser. It will be an honor for me to fight with You there :)

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm holding out for the 2v2 crafting competition. But I'll be there to watch this one. Looks like a lot of fun.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
My current schedule has me working on every Sat/Sun. Good news is I dont have to worry about money any more. Good luck to all. Also, I didnt see any where in the rules saying no forms allowed. Was that intended?

Last edited:

Kuzan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My current schedule has me working on every Sat/Sun. Good news is I dont have to worry about money any more. Good luck to all. Also, I didnt see any where in the rules saying no forms allowed. Was that intended?
I didn't think of forms when I started it as of now the teams entered do not have chars where a form would be of any benefit

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just to clarify: is 12 pm noon or midnight?
Every other time is clear to me but with 12 it's kinda ambiguous hehe

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
is there something you can do about the lag in this place?
for me it lags like crazy...(probably because of all the gozas, crafted stone items and general number of items inside)

...and what about use of smoke bombs. couldn't find anything in the rules about that. Or hiding/invis in general...

Kuzan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
is there something you can do about the lag in this place?
for me it lags like crazy...(probably because of all the gozas, crafted stone items and general number of items inside)

...and what about use of smoke bombs. couldn't find anything in the rules about that. Or hiding/invis in general...
Already had multiple duels 2vs2s 3vs3 no one experienced any lag
Ill attempt to make it better For you I'll box the rest of my deco up in lower levels

Kuzan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
After many people PMing me about the event and concerns im going to make the last rule revision

No potions
No petals of any kind
No apples

No forms of any kind

Lyssa_HOoO

Visitor
I didn't think of forms when I started it as of now the teams entered do not have chars where a form would be of any benefit
After many people PMing me about the event and concerns im going to make the last rule revision

No potions
No petals of any kind
No apples

No forms of any kind
Thanks for the mention Freja but with these rules it is strictly a mage party. Hope it goes well and everyone has fun :)

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

No potions
No petals of any kind
No apples

No forms of any kind
I'm only going to be a spectator during this event and I'm very much looking forward to it. But I am curious as to why potions, petals and apples are not allowed. Will this not hobble any dexer template? I see no way to counter curse, poison or give dexers the ability to buff.

I can see not being able to use offensive pots but buff, cure and heal pots are a large part of a dexers arsenal.

Why not allow forms?

Also, when you say no hiding, does that include invis?

Again, this is not a challenge. Just curious from a spectators perspective.

Kuzan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Each type of combat or mage skill has it own perks

Removing potions and petals requires the combatants to rely on there skill

No hiding or invis

Forms are not allowed because some can increase movement speed in a very small space which is a direct disadvantage to a mage because the arena is not setup like going to occlo it is a one screen arena people are not running far from combatants so if that effects mages negatively then they will need 45dci or or parry and that will make my rule set up equal out for each type of player

There are 2 teams of warriors
And one mage / archer team
And 3 mage teams