• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EMERGENCY for LEE FANCEY!!!! I desperately need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SugarCane

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Oh my, what a tragedy this is. I sure hope Maxis Lee will save you soon before the hacker goes on a shopping spree with your paypal.

Good luck catching the theif though, with all of his "phishing programs" and such. Maybe you should call the police and tell them some meanie head is trying to steal your sims online rarez, they will know what to do.

[/ QUOTE ]
Indeed. What a meanie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah - isn't it amazing what a person will make himself a thief for... I mean - supposedly grown people, right? Must be a serious lack of character.

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah - isn't it amazing what a person will make himself a thief for...

[/ QUOTE ]

For $1200 -- nothing to sneeze at. Not surprising thieves are working so hard to get past security and into our bank accounts. Especially since this thief apparently wanted access to a pricey (understatement) WoW account.

Makes TSO Founder accounts look like bargain basement, eh?

Glad you got this sorted out before you were ripped off. A reminder for us all to keep an eye on our Paypal and other accounts.

K

Katiebeth

I hope so. Personally, am starting to doubt EA an their promise to stop those that are responsible for this type of behavior. As you can tell I haven't gotten very far. I realize that the dev's are busy. This isn't the type of matter that just gets stacked under the paperwork.
If this has happened twice already, who's the next victim?? Could be you!

H

HunnyBunny

Sorry to hear that you are still having trouble. This sort of harasment should definately be a priority to who even takes care of this sort of thing. I don't want my account hacked. Maybe Lee just needs more time? But this should definitely be a priority!

G

Since the original purpose was to get Lee's attention....and he has replied with a personal email to you, I am going to lock this one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.