Dear HaHa

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
And to Revvo, are you REALLY talking **** about me playing a UND char? I did it because me and my brother had NO common interest except UO, so I did it to give him and a few orcs a hand. Of course I'm not going to be good on a dexer on foot that has armor and weapon restrictions.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
Dear Pyros,

Tell you guild what happens when you 1v1 me and don't run for the hills. 10 second death.
I haven't pvp'd in Luna in about 5 years but you seem to be trying really hard :)

Trying to get the last hit on reds/greys has been done by alot better players :) Stay blue and stay in the TO house !!

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 25, 2004
every argument in this thread aside and every other argument for that matter i think we need to band together and get statics to take out those damn smiles and stupid ****. they are in every other reply anymore.

S

Shakaja

Envy doesn't run with TO. I'm actually just an old friend of Tek's so I give them a hand at the gate over KoC or TnT. I was asked multiple times to join TO tonight and DENIED. Oh Revvo, how does your face feel after I planted you, TWICE? My god. I am 120 mage, eval, resist, 84 something wrestle, 102 something med, and nothing else, yet I'm dropping a deuce in the mouth of KoC everywhere? And Shakaja of course I won't duel you, so don't bother asking. You're either a dismount GD char or a ninja/bush/hide/stealth/run char. And revvo how are you going to say something to ME about running when Nym just admitted to running from me with you trying to block me so he could chain strangle and corpse? B A D SPELLS BAD.
like most of envy or prodo people or anyone running around is friends very quickly with to. but i mean i can understand it, when you loose so much stuff, you probably have to guild anything walking around or at least convince them to help xD

im not sure why you assume id be interested in dueling you. the duel i ever was involved with with one of you clowns was at an event when one of them stealthed in, looted something and ran away xD

H

HaHa

HAHA runs like water in a stream if he takes 1 dmg, and Krystal refuses to come out of the house unless shes got at least one stealther. HAHA will at least fight alone.... Like 1 in 1000 fights, but usually just to run in his house.
*hands out the pixel tissue box*:bowdown:
Take as many as you need
Enough said
I suppose HAHA's crying would be entertaining if he wasnt on ignore like all his chars in UO, cant read his crying.:danceb:
I love how my words have such an effect on you. You truly are a sad individual, lowell.

B

Bennos Morales

:sleep2:

Hey Okit, I'll biznatch slap yas wit mes lockpicks next fightnight if you's not too's busy?

:sleep2:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Revvo what "Last hit" did I get on you? A friend from GIL was standing around and even ICQed me LOLing about how fast you got dropped. Try to lie all you want, you got dumped on sir.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
I see Big D shut up pretty quick once he realized I knew not only who KornDogg was, but how horrible he was. Only one I'm going to give props in KoC so far is Kage because he's been vouched for by Tek who I know is one of the top on this shard, and Nym for actually fighting me and not running to a gank. Although he did have Revvo and Shak run around trying to block me so he could chain strangle and corpse, we had a laugh about it and he admitted it was a lame tactic. The rest of you? Black something tried to nerve me, wiffed and immediately ran to hide somewhere, I actually LOLed irl at seeing someone swing, miss, then haul ass in all of two seconds. Shakaja, do you have anything not an archer? Nuff said. God help you the day the fix greater dragons, or pets in PvP in general. All I saw today was KoC go red from calling a single blue target, all log off immediately and go get on

A) Stealth Char with ninja
or
B) Blue

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
Welcome to Luna !

Once you start spawning and doing Doom or something else outside of Luna you will get some proper pvp until then on my end at least it's naked archers or crappy stealthers :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
That's it. We are done here.

Status