Dear HaHa

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Played a lot, fencer then went eval dexer, think they called it a wraith? Don't remember. Played with Boz and Bramos alot because they were actually good.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Philly PA
really? i was friends with bramos and polly, cant think of polly's und name grrr he was best mage

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
Played a lot, fencer then went eval dexer, think they called it a wraith? Don't remember. Played with Boz and Bramos alot because they were actually good.
I remember you character and killing alot of UND, i hope you have improved. Siege isn't about individual skill it's about team skill and from what i can see you are pretty much screwed already, maybe give TO a try? At least you might get to kill a few people while the random meat shields slow them down.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
Oh and a word of advice, learn to play a character without needing 3 mill worth of gear replaced each time you die because you are doing nothing but paint a massive target on yourself. You will just end up complaining here more and more until you finally snap and tell everyone you are too good for us and quit Siege.

S

Shakaja

Oh and a word of advice, learn to play a character without needing 3 mill worth of gear replaced each time you die because you are doing nothing but paint a massive target on yourself. You will just end up complaining here more and more until you finally snap and tell everyone you are too good for us and quit Siege.
if he joins to, they will probably even teach him how to wear 3 mil suits and die as quickly as naked people xD

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
I tell you man it takes raw talent to fail that badly.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
I remember him HaHa... and trust me he is horrible and always has been. My guess if he killed anyone he got lucky with a corpse skin casted exp fs evil omen.... and got krystal... because of low fire resist... witht the stuff we wear he will never kill u so just pay no attention to him and loot him dry because the guy will be nothing but a corpse on the field...

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
I REALLY hope you don't accuse me of speed hacking....ask anyone on Chesapeake that guilded with me. I got yelled at for 7 years for not running UOassist, I still actually don't even use last target, regardless. I am Malcate of Chessy, a townie of GL, and Speedy CLA CLA CLAXTON OF SP!
Ill vouch :) Bro get use to it, they arent use to real pvpers and losing to simple combos... People here always insist hacks/cheats.... ITs pathetic...

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
Haha, you are terrible. You chugged how many pots while I just cured through your terrible attempt at a dump? Good combo though, I didn't know a mage could nerve strike, dismount, dump, and DP at once. Maybe I was seeing mirror images. Anytime your balls drop, feel free to duel me for mils.
ouch, :) why would he go and do that, to prove he owns you in front of the whole community? :bowdown:

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
Prodo shard nub? Been playing SP for about 6 years sir. And how were the tables turned? We never attempted to dismount you, or nerve strike you, etc. And 2 is not the same as 4. Way to fail though. Keep spouting off with horrible insults hoping anyone will buy that you're a half decent player. The other "Chessy trash" Tek took out KoC's best dueler Kage didn't he? Oh.
Yes.... chespeake sure did yield some fine players :danceb:

T

Turtle

I am Malcate of Chessy
So you were some no name in Champs right? Who cares?

Remember back when I raided your spawns solo and killed 10+ of you and then finish your spawns...good times. :lick:

Your good buddy,
Big D

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 31, 2008
Georgia
Wow kid, you got my whole life story written down, Im glad I impacted your life that much, this stuff right here.... Makes me laugh at you bro, not with you.... And coming from someone who flips out more than anyone in koc when they die.... This is quite comical... whats your saying Pot? kettle?

:next: "The Legend" (Can my ego get any bigger?)
The Myth, The Man , The Legend??? talking about an ego lmao...

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
ROFL SOME NO NAME FROM CHAMPS? Are you kidding me big D? Let's see if I remember you.....
Black char, valorite robe you always wore, and first 120ed mage on the shard. And oh ya, I face planted you on many occasions. I wish I still had my computer so I could make you look like an idiot, because I had plenty of screen shots of you. Ask anyone who played Chessy UO:R-Early AOS who I was and if you could beat me, and make sure to tell them you're D. Unless your name was FillestinE, Cadul, Foresythe, or maybe VampireHunterDNapa I ****d your face. You can feel free to duel me for money too D.

T

Turtle

Fillestine....nobody
Cadul...one of the best gm's that called targets ingame. (ya I was in OiN) As a dueler he wasn't top of the line, prolly the best group target caller I've ever heard though.
Foresythe was decent but never held a candle to many chessy players..many.
VHDN was a no body just like you.

I believe Puffy who isn't in my guild and possible hates my guild, but from chessy could verify how good I was on chessy. You face planting me on chessy is a jizzok son.

If you want to duel me for gold just let me know how much gold you have and i'll match it. Any template, no rules and i'll stomp your face. kthx

T

Turtle

btw K-dog who were the people who killed you "that" fast? Please say I was one of them or will need to call you a liar.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Let me finish my char, get a few inscribe alacrities and I'd be happy to own you just like I did on Mal.

T

Turtle

So you will accept a duel vs me against any template a I choose?
Granted you can play any template you want...
And I will bet any amount of gold you can come up with.
And I will let you choose any duel field area you want.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
I won't duel a DP, spell weave bushido, ninja char, no. But if you feel like showing me all those guys weren't any good, I'm be happy to mage duel, 5x no pots. I'd like to hear your list of best duelers. Let me guess, RimjaW? Reverand Magus? Revenence?

T

Turtle

Never heard of any of them but ok...
so you changed your tune, you won't duel anyone or any skills...
apparently your not as good as you made out to be?
I don't understand, I would think a superior player could duel with any temp vs any temp?
Whats next you talk about chugging....opps sorry you did that already..
Sorry boss but your living in 2004 and it's 2008. Get your ass in a guild and do something productive. Dueling is over, no one cares....field fighting is where its at. Do something, spawn, harry, doom...something and say your doing it to bring a fight. Then if you win your good, but lets be really clear...you won't. TO is a ****ing joke, JSV is worse and TNT doesn't have enough players to own anything. KOC owns this shard and your just here to shine my ****ing shoes. Bend over, take the position and I promise not to use any lube.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
For NOW I'll only duel a mage, of course I'm not going to duel a SW dp dexer, I have no fighting skill and am only utilizing 480 skill points. When I finish the character I'll field fight, or duel any char.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
And you can always tell who never had the ability to duel, and still don't.

"Dueling is dead!!!" I've heard that since UOR

T

Turtle

You've heard it but havn't been smart enough to listen?
Your a zero on this shard, get use to it.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
I have heard "I will duel you with any skills EXCEPT...." for the same length of time.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
So whats makes you good on this shard? Running to a group of stealthers? Grats, you are the winnar. I'll tell you this much, when we finish getting a few "prodo" nubs over here, KOC won't take a spawn, and will have a hard time keeping one. I said I'd duel any template, my wrestling is 83 and I'm looking for some supplies to finish other skills.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
Blah blah blah heard it all before.

T

Turtle

When will you get these "noobs" over here?
Who will you bring?
I alone raided and won your spawns on chessy...and I am NOT the best player in KOC.
If you plan to do anything on this shard expect to pay us to let you do it.
Should I expect a check soon so you can do despise?

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Philly PA
this thread is funny. everyone talks about how they wanna duel people. how they own blah blah. TnT holds a Fight Night every other week. the only people that ever show up for fight night are pvpers in KoC. and 1 or 2 people from Gil...

point being come to fight night were u can pvp anyone u want 1 on 1! :thumbsup:

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
Never heard of any of them but ok...
so you changed your tune, you won't duel anyone or any skills...
apparently your not as good as you made out to be?
I don't understand, I would think a superior player could duel with any temp vs any temp?
Whats next you talk about chugging....opps sorry you did that already..
Sorry boss but your living in 2004 and it's 2008. Get your ass in a guild and do something productive. Dueling is over, no one cares....field fighting is where its at. Do something, spawn, harry, doom...something and say your doing it to bring a fight. Then if you win your good, but lets be really clear...you won't. TO is a ****ing joke, JSV is worse and TNT doesn't have enough players to own anything. KOC owns this shard and your just here to shine my ****ing shoes. Bend over, take the position and I promise not to use any lube.

To come to his defense, I: believe you both were refering to playing uo without pets/tamers so if thats the case D Im sure hed have no problem dueling you in the "setting" you were both speaking of... Which Im sure was mage vs mage duels. But then again that was also what 5-6 years ago? Some people arent nearly as good as they were before, and some have gotten better.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
ROFL SOME NO NAME FROM CHAMPS? Are you kidding me big D? Let's see if I remember you.....
Black char, valorite robe you always wore, and first 120ed mage on the shard. And oh ya, I face planted you on many occasions. I wish I still had my computer so I could make you look like an idiot, because I had plenty of screen shots of you. Ask anyone who played Chessy UO:R-Early AOS who I was and if you could beat me, and make sure to tell them you're D. Unless your name was FillestinE, Cadul, Foresythe, or maybe VampireHunterDNapa I ****d your face. You can feel free to duel me for money too D.
I use to beat VHD and Cadul on occasion :)

T

Turtle

Plz explain in detail your actually intentions of the post...
As we know Puffy we have zero love for each other but 100% respect (pvp wise) so if you want to say one is better then the other say so, don't hold back.
I know this bum and I assume so do u puffy and I assume again you have zero intentions of taking either side based off previous events...and including current options of joining a specific guild.
And I know Puffy you have an opinion who is better so say it and say who the best 3 from chessy are that play sp like I asked.
Frankly I can't think you would say this bum was one of the top 3 from chessy? I assume you meant you and me and one other...one other I do not know I guess..
Myself I would say Korn, Me and You. I don't know other chessy player here that could out pvp any of those players....this guy is seriously a nobody...

If you can think of another please feel free but his Malnobody guy has no chance of being anybody on this shard.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
ROFL Turtle if you're referring to KornDogg, get the **** out of this thread, NOW.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
Dear Pyros,

Tell you guild what happens when you 1v1 me and don't run for the hills. 10 second death.

S

Shakaja

So whats makes you good on this shard? Running to a group of stealthers? Grats, you are the winnar. I'll tell you this much, when we finish getting a few "prodo" nubs over here, KOC won't take a spawn, and will have a hard time keeping one. I said I'd duel any template, my wrestling is 83 and I'm looking for some supplies to finish other skills.
now that is hilarious. you are in envy who is running with TO. and you talk about running in a group of stealthers and needing even more people to come over to compete. you guys will probably do halfway ok when you outnumber people at a ratio of 10 : 1 xD

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
Dear Pyros,

Tell you guild what happens when you 1v1 me and don't run for the hills. 10 second death.
No clue your idea of 1 v 1 one but all i have seen is run, run, run :) Welcome to Siege !

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 16, 2008
IN
And my definition of 1v1? Me and Pyros fighting, no one hitting either of us, and him running out Luna gate as I get off a final lightning because he doesn't know how to disrupt cast.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
This thread is so full of win, i love it.

yea prolly same 15 people running around luna posting in threads while all hidden at their own guilds houses....

I just was at an idoc... And I saw over 100 people... Go figure!

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 2, 2008
HAHA runs like water in a stream if he takes 1 dmg, and Krystal refuses to come out of the house unless shes got at least one stealther. HAHA will at least fight alone.... Like 1 in 1000 fights, but usually just to run in his house.

*hands out the pixel tissue box*:bowdown:

Take as many as you need
Enough said

I suppose HAHA's crying would be entertaining if he wasnt on ignore like all his chars in UO, cant read his crying.:danceb:

Status
Not open for further replies.