• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CReative ways to foil scripters

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

miss_samara

Hee hee...I always assumed it was a Chihuahua or a Min Pin, based on the size of the toy. I guess it could be a Dobie and be really large...Pink Panther? That's what it looks like.

D

Dragonchilde

For starters why are you farming lizardmen... lol? If it's for leather you're wasting your time in a trammel dungeon when you could get "double your money" in felucca (Easy access in Despise entrance). If you are in felluca just kill the guy, problem solved.
Not interested in risking PKing. I don't like fel; I don't have the PvP skills to do more than run. I'm not interested in killing anyone; someone's scripting, killing them won't help get them out of the game. I run around the trammel dungeons because I like to. I'm not a power gamer, I'm not a vendor, I'm just casually collecting leather for my tailor to fill BoDs with

Either way I hope you feel better about your victory on the scripter. May you sleep better and perform better for your woman each night here out. Someone give this guy an award of some sort, maybe a "special" one...
o_O

1) Not a "guy"
2) Don't have a "woman"
3) Yes, I do feel better; I can play the game now,and maybe, just maybe, one of the jerks who have helped ruin the game I love so much is GONE. I'm not holding my breath... but at least he's not abusing the game's mechanics where I can see him.

Passive aggressive much?

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
release aggressive mobs. If he's a scripter, it's unlikely he will be able to page on you for physical harassment. ;)

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I do feel better; I can play the game now,and maybe, just maybe, one of the jerks who have helped ruin the game I love so much is GONE. I'm not holding my breath... but at least he's not abusing the game's mechanics where I can see him.
You sound like one of those annoying people who always call the cops/leasing office on their neighbors for being too loud...

What was stopping you from playing before? Yourself. Good job trying to blame it on someone else who was obviously hording all the lizardmen and KILL STEALING right out from under your mustache.

Passive aggressive much?
Yes. I always am.

D

Dragonchilde

release aggressive mobs. If he's a scripter, it's unlikely he will be able to page on you for physical harassment. ;)
Well, this IS despise. the worst I could do would be to train a hundred or so lizardmen... and I'd much rather kill them myself. ;)

D

Dragonchilde

You sound like one of those annoying people who always call the cops/leasing office on their neighbors for being too loud...
Only do that if they have a robot playing the music and they ignored my repeated banging on the door telling them to shut the hell up, they're waking the baby.

Seriously, though, this is the first time I've paged a GM in the four months I've been back. I've run into scripters many times. This was the first time they were so obnoxious and BLATANT about it.

Yes. I always am.
At least you're honest about it. I can respect that.

Seriously though... you're defending a scripter? WHY? I don't get it. They're the ones breaking the ToS.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cowboy isn't it also against the ToS to make personal attacks against other posters?
When my gameplay ends up being affected by threads like this, I really dont care what the heck I come off sounding like. Personal attacks? It appears to me that the only ones crying about personal attacks are those that want to grief other players. Sorry you dont like my stance, but it isnt going to change because of some a-hole pointing out the mistakes of my frustration.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like to take matters into my own hands regardless of the consequences...I see myself as the *Punisher* of UO.
Who gives a darn what I do? Seems you do...enough to throw my own wordage back in my face...and without effect I might add. The whole point I have is the vigilanteism on any front is wrong. Too many good people get hurt over petty assumptions.

Again, I believe I stated that if you dont like something someone is doing...page. If the end result is a person still doing the same thing...chances are the GM either doesnt see an error with thier behavior OR PERHAPS THE GMS SPOKE TO THE PLAYER AND FOUND THEM DOING NOTHING WRONG!

Risk your accounts...please...because in my mind you are the problem with the game. Not the guy scripting....

Why? Because you care more about what others are doing and will blindly risk your own account just because you want to be right and see justice done. However, is it justice? No...because two wrongs do not make one right... You are dangerous to the future of this game...because for every player leaving another IS NOT filling their shoes.

Your momma should have learned you that.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hee hee...I always assumed it was a Chihuahua or a Min Pin, based on the size of the toy. I guess it could be a Dobie and be really large...Pink Panther? That's what it looks like.
DING DING DING...

The way I see it...I am the doberman...whilst the morons who whine, complain, and moan about trivialities are the pink panther. Screw em...screw em all! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.