• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Congats Millie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I for one do not like the design of the banks, and I feel that EA is "jumping the shark" by letting players design the banks. They could have taken the feel and look of the Asian shards and incorporated them into the North American shards.

The banks on the Asian shards have a history behind them, not some "half ass EA design contest". They should have let the EM's do the banks, since it seems most of them actually have an idea of how they should look. I would pick apart the designs in more detail, but I don't feel like having to kowtow to the mods.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I for one do not like the design of the banks, and I feel that EA is "jumping the shark" by letting players design the banks. They could have taken the feel and look of the Asian shards and incorporated them into the North American shards.

The banks on the Asian shards have a history behind them, not some "half ass EA design contest". They should have let the EM's do the banks, since it seems most of them actually have an idea of how they should look. I would pick apart the designs in more detail, but I don't feel like having to kowtow to the mods.

I think your just mad because you got beat by a girl.

G

Gawin

I see the title of the thread is congrats Millie

so Congrats Millie

if you dont like it go start a thread that says so

Please leave this one for the well wishers of Millie

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think your just mad because you got beat by a girl.
LOL....

Junior, for your information...I didn't even submit an entry. I have decorated and designed my fair share of houses and truthfully didn't think that something that hideous would have been picked (not just Millie's, everyone of them) or I would have submitted an entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.