• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Congats Millie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Millie

Thank You Mr Tom Builder. :)
Omg what a cool birthday present. I'm not sure what one of the 2 designs won that I had enterd

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Yeah for Millie!!!! I can't wait to see it!

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Omg what a cool birthday present. I'm not sure what one of the 2 designs won that I had enterd
Good stuff, congrats!

Post your screenies so we can get a sneak peek. :) Post both and we'll just wonder which one won.

M

Millie

These are the 2 I had entered. I'm still in a spin. I have never won anything in my Life and this has to be the best thing I can think of winning.

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great job! I'm hoping it was the first one, but they are both fantastic.

Congrats again, Millie!

E

eccentricjules

Congrats and Happy Birthday! I am excited to check it out!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes congrats Millie!!! i love both designs but i like the first one better too - love the pink trees and ankh :)
and i super hope they do include the moongates where you put them!!! i am so hoping for a moongate right at the bank.
great job and HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

S

Sunrise

hey now..what are ya doing to me old stomping grounds..?? hrm?? I sober up for one day LoL

Im going to have to check this out :D

Congrats it looks GReat and happy brithday...But where is thy still and fridge full of fish steaks? :D

sir TEDLEY

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
congrats millie and happy b-day also is this going to be a mini house deed i need a bank for my mini house deeds collections ?

and i am sorry about my other coments

M

Millie

and i am sorry about my other comments
no worries Sir Tedley. I had already forgotten about it. I Think it was more of me being a witch then you accusing me of anything any way.

Thanks everyone. Its been a great birthday!

E

El Phantasmo

Congrats! Both designs look great to me. Especially since they both have gates at the bank. Good Job!:thumbsup:

A

AesSedai

- Congratulations Millie & happy birthday to you too!

Or perhaps I should call you Millie the architect :)

(note to UOTeam: perhaps grant unique titles for the winners of this/these contest(s) ;))

Good job all-around :)

L

Lady M

I am so happy & thrilled for you CONGRATS and Happy B-Day :hug: Made my long day (better) with the news.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
- Congratulations Millie & happy birthday to you too!

Or perhaps I should call you Millie the architect :)

(note to UOTeam: perhaps grant unique titles for the winners of this/these contest(s) ;))

Good job all-around :)
I agree, I'll let you do the post on UO Hall for that AesSedai. I can see peeps making a chara with that name & trying to snatch the hard earned credit for the work. It's been done before :sad4:.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Show our support to all the Players who designed such terrific new Britt Banks. Vote for a Plaque to have their name on it to be on the new bank of that shard.
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=126985
no need to vote!
it was stated that the winning design would have there name on a plaque on the bank wall lol

(Prizes:

One winner per shard. Added 01/27/09: If we do not receive any acceptable winning entries for a shard, our team will provide the renovations for that shard.

The winners will have the bank on their respective shard redecorated on both facets according to their design. A plaque will also be placed by the bank identifying the winning designer.

All winning entries will be posted here on the UOHerald once the judging has been finalized.)

Congratz Millie!!....your fountain is blocking my recall spot though!!!!!!! lol jk!!
awesome design

S

Soulstorm

Wow thats amazing! Big Congrats! She is a ringer though..so what do you expect :D...She has had lots of designs in her many vendor spots and homes---all well decorated and designed---She should have a UO-HGTV SHOW LOL---Congrats again Millie! (what did you win?)

M

Millie

Wow thats amazing! Big Congrats! She is a ringer though..so what do you expect :D...She has had lots of designs in her many vendor spots and homes---all well decorated and designed---She should have a UO-HGTV SHOW LOL---Congrats again Millie! (what did you win?)
They are making the banks on Tram and Fel look like my bank design. And some where near the bank will be a post with my name on it saying I designed the bank.

K

kalzaketh

excelent on both millie love the shrines being worked in, and the arcane circle is nice if it's apublic one

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The pink trees look hideous, and the cannons? WTF where you thinking.

I am glad I can no longer see any of these monstrosities on any shard.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Hmm Seems like there always has to be at least one knuckle head. I think you did great Millie. I can't even get a roof to work right. lol

I can't wait to see the new bank in place.

S

Sunrise

EDIT: Damn U nabin!! U beat me to the post LoL..But man Ill still buy the first round...but you have to start the fight this time K..my fur just been clean...

CBG you are funny..ha ha...

hey I know what ya trying to do..let me guess....ya that one person who thinks its great...but everyone else thinks its great so you have to make yourself tell people it looks back when in all reality you think it looks great..even tho when you read this you will say and POSt no really I think it really looks bad when deep down inside you know it looks great..but you are just a person who likes to cause an uproar in a channel just to see the reaction people would get from it...

Hey man..let me buy ya some ale and give you a great big hug..K?

I mean seriously..this world is in alot of hurt now..do we really need people who thinks something looks great but wants to cause an uproar have there say in something? Choas is great..I live by it..Hell if ya drive where I drive you either drive like a mad nut or you get hit...so seriously man...Just enjoy the design..its here to stay...The days of liking something but talking **** about it just to get a reaction are over in this game...Just ride the wave man..K..

Dang I SO went off topic...Ok Millie do you know when this new design is going to be put in place??? My bear azz needs a good place to sit and eat fish steaks...on the roof of course....and drink some ale :D Its been a long time :D

M

Millie

Your comments are not going to bug me, you see actual read the boards and I see where you are trolling and knocking all the banks.. If your unhappy go bite you self and leave the rest of us alone.

M

Millie

Dang I SO went off topic...Ok Millie do you know when this new design is going to be put in place??? My bear azz needs a good place to sit and eat fish steaks...on the roof of course....and drink some ale :D Its been a long time :D
I don't honestly know or even what bank they are going to make. I like the one with the pink trees the best, but the one with the tiles is more of a fit in to the style of Brit. I'm kind of excited to see what one actual won. lol

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EDIT: Damn U nabin!! U beat me to the post LoL..But man Ill still buy the first round...but you have to start the fight this time K..my fur just been clean...

CBG you are funny..ha ha...

hey I know what ya trying to do..let me guess....ya that one person who thinks its great...but everyone else thinks its great so you have to make yourself tell people it looks back when in all reality you think it looks great..even tho when you read this you will say and POSt no really I think it really looks bad when deep down inside you know it looks great..but you are just a person who likes to cause an uproar in a channel just to see the reaction people would get from it...

Hey man..let me buy ya some ale and give you a great big hug..K?

I mean seriously..this world is in alot of hurt now..do we really need people who thinks something looks great but wants to cause an uproar have there say in something? Choas is great..I live by it..Hell if ya drive where I drive you either drive like a mad nut or you get hit...so seriously man...Just enjoy the design..its here to stay...The days of liking something but talking **** about it just to get a reaction are over in this game...Just ride the wave man..K..

I see you still read WAY to much into a post. I from the bottom of my heart think all the bank designs are POS. Way too much over the top with too damn much fluff.

S

Sunrise

na..I dont read deep into anything... :p I just think you need a great big bear hug...for don't we all sometime? K back to topic :D

Millie ??? for ya..I thought you won for the napa valley bank? Did I read this wrong? I mean how hard can it be for the devs to make a new bank for ever server? seriously..U are a player on napa.. The bank on Napa should be by your design..Just like the other people who won should have the bank like there design...Just my two cents...The Gods/Devs stress how every shard is different..well why not make the banks the same way also?

BTW Nuke Luna with black rock..thanks..

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your comments are not going to bug me, you see actual read the boards and I see where you are trolling and knocking all the banks.. If your unhappy go bite you self and leave the rest of us alone.
Am I not entitled to post MY opinions on this message board? Hell,as I stated in furballs' thread I think all of them are way over the top and POS. I see nothing has changed with you either, still get defensive over any little bit of criticism.

And yes years ago the EM's did play favorites...wasn't that one of yours and Snakeman's little tirades?

S

Sunrise

LoL...Bear hugs and free Ale to all..Millie won..thats all that matters...

Love everyone...and love the furry ones even betterf...

Now whats that old saying? Fighting on a msg board is like fighting with the boss...Even if you do win..you still dont get that pay raise at the end of the year....

M

Millie

Sigh .. I'm not going to defend myself for something that happened years ago, To you or anyone. You don't know the whole story or even need to know it. It was the past and Most of have grown up and gotten over it.
Evidently you still hold an old grudge Or haven't grown up yet and feel that Being a Jerk is acceptable.
I don't have a problem with criticism. " I dont like the pink trees" is criticism.
Is being a jerk.
Nuff Said . Scream yell all you want your going on my ignore .

And Sunrise I don't know what one of the 2 banks I submitted won. They didn't tell me.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
LoL...Bear hugs and free Ale to all..Millie won..thats all that matters...
I am setting up the Pub with the free Ale now...You just make sure to show up fro the free Bear hugs. Let's keep it a bit civilized. Last time we did this I had a huge mess to clean up after you all left. Not to mention a few of the Rares got broken.. You know come to think of it. I am going to put most of those away for tonight.

:pint:

S

Sunrise

LoL..

Ok if you dont have a party and don't lose at least 10 mil gold..is it really a good party? :D

BTW nabin I shall be there...in all me bear glory.. :D

Millie You are right..I see what you are saying.... :D Again I cant wait for the banks to be reformed...Hell the only reasons my accounts are still open is for that...

Dang Either I have no life..which is true..Im married...or Im very drunk..which is normal..... :D

M

Millie

They are making the banks on Tram and Fel look like my bank design. And some where near the bank will be a post with my name on it saying I designed the bank.

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Great even in Fel, people will have to look at all this crap.

E

eccentricjules

Great even in Fel, people will have to look at all this crap.
Well then it's a good thing you have a dozen more banks to choose from. Nobody is going to FORCE you to visit this bank. I happen to like the designs and love that each shard's Brit bank will be unique. Millie, you did a great job!

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Hi Millie!!!!

I think this Comic guy has a big crush on you. Maybe you should tell him you are taken. I don't think he is going to leave you alone. Perhaps he is upset that his design that he put the automatic ATM machine in didn't win because that is what a bank should have :p

Well he also might be mad because his bank design had statues all of him around the outside and the Dev Team laughed.

I like how he uses aren't I able to give my opinion? That excuse is so over done. When you give your opinion you say it then you go about your life. You also said you are glade you dont have to see these. So then why give an opinion lol.

Just so you know I WOULD have voted for your WBB design with statues of you all over it over Millies

*Nudges Millie* kekeke :scholar:

M

MorganaLeFey

Congrats Millie, both designs are great so either choice will be a welcomed face lift.

I do hope it's the one with the white marble accents only because I'd love to once again sit on one of those at the front of the bank and watch the comings and goings of my fellow citizens as it where way back when I first joined UO.

I don't know why, but that particular design took me back to when as a newbie, I stood at the corner where the trash chest is and begged anyone to help point me in the right direction as I lacked sufficient gold to continue developing my character. I remember looking up and wondered how people were able to get up on the roof, when lo and behold, a lovely lady (who became my best friend and mentor) named Athena of S/S teleported down and walked over to me and showed me how I could make some gold to train up my character. Well, needless to say, I was able to purchase my first marble workshop within the week thanks to her generosity and teachings. We became fast friends thereafter and spent countless hours sitting on that roof, people watching as we scribed. LOL I still have the first pure mare she gave me, in my stable. I'll never part with him.

Heck, we even came from the same state and we talked to each other regularly on the phone. Some of our guildies were able to have get togethers, those that lived close to one another. Those were the good times.

I miss her and those days. *sigh* But, alas... life changes had her leaving Napa and eventually, the game. *sigh*

Well, nostalgia got me sidetracked. My apologies. Back to the topic...

I am hopeful. I'm hopeful that the WBB will be revived to its glory days and that Britain will once again be a place of hustle and bustle as it once were.

M

Millie

Athena of S/S, is it's the Athena of Helix of S/S . I have not spoken to Them in years, but know If she is the one and same she is a great lady.

Has any one Heard When the Banks are going to be built yet? I honestly dieing to know what banks going to sit there.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yeah no kidding. Brit bank = officially ruined.

Granted banks on Asian shards are customized but done well. This looks like the bank on a typical player-run shard.

Now I'm even more glad I quit.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*smiles* Ignore has so many levels. Millie, I applaude your selection as a winner of the bank deco. Fun stuff!

As far as trolls go, feed them and they grow. Ignore them and they have no power. Just saying...

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Comments, both positive and negative, are OK, trolling and/or insults are NOT OK.

:spider:

Some posts were removed. Warnings and other sanctions will follow, if necessary.

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Millie, while neither of your designs were what I would have done. That's only because I have absolutely NO TALENT for design ;)

Both designs are super and I'll be happy to bank at which ever one they chose. They're both a much needed improvement over the old Bank!

So along with (most) everyone else, Congrats! and GREAT JOB!!

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.