• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

communications - more broken promises

G

I don't put alot of emphasis on UO Rep post counts. Posting here is only a small part of Jeremy's job(if, technically, at all). She may have just been a little more busy with her other duties lately.

Vyal... I don't know what tweeked your cord but all those hypothetical scenarios you like to spout are... useless, really. Stating that you'd 'fire all the Devs' is completely and utterly useless. Speculating that any/all UO Devs smoke and drink it up at work is unfounded, and unwarrented, to say the least. You hate the Devs... WE GET IT! Look, you say you can program. Go out there, work your way up through a game company or start your own. THEN talk about firing people!

<blockquote><hr>

This game has not changed aside from the graphic additions and new maps since 98'.

[/ QUOTE ]
UO has changed more during its' existence than any other game has! It's items have been redone, rule set has been redone, graphics have been redone, macro system has been redone...

<blockquote><hr>

If they do they are actually cool, for instance right now in EverQuest they are having another fabled event. That means all the hundreds of big old bad mobs are now fabled and will drop fabled loot.

[/ QUOTE ]
umm, that's not an event! That is just killing mobs, no story behind it... unless of course you left something out... That sounds like artifact drops from Guantlet/Peerless which are norms in UO.

<blockquote><hr>

So we get on the boards and ask the devs wow man why is everything you come up with so totally and utterly lame, and well maybe it wouldn't be if we knew what any of this means or what we are supposed to do.

[/ QUOTE ]
First off, you either need to change all those 'we's to 'I's or state exactly who 'we' refer to, because it certainly doesn't include every player! I know not everyone can keep up with the story arcs that UO has. However, long 2-4 week event arcs are better than 15-60 minute events. I know alot more people missed out, on previous events, because they either didn't hear about them or had work or other more pressing issues during the event time.

<blockquote><hr>

I see devs posting about being turned pink and senseless other comments but no posts commenting on what people actually want to hear.

[/ QUOTE ]
Some people actually like some of the little humorous quips some of the Devs throw out from time to time. In this very thread even! I, for one, am one of them.

I know UO players are some of the most passionate gamers. Occasional tirades are to be expected. I, personally, would just prefer critical comments to/about the Devs to at least be somewhat constructive.

G

I don't put alot of emphasis on UO Rep post counts. Posting here is only a small part of Jeremy's job(if, technically, at all). She may have just been a little more busy with her other duties lately.

Vyal... I don't know what tweeked your cord but all those hypothetical scenarios you like to spout are... useless, really. Stating that you'd 'fire all the Devs' is completely and utterly useless. Speculating that any/all UO Devs smoke and drink it up at work is unfounded, and unwarrented, to say the least. You hate the Devs... WE GET IT! Look, you say you can program. Go out there, work your way up through a game company or start your own. THEN talk about firing people!

<blockquote><hr>

This game has not changed aside from the graphic additions and new maps since 98'.

[/ QUOTE ]
UO has changed more during its' existence than any other game has! It's items have been redone, rule set has been redone, graphics have been redone, macro system has been redone...

<blockquote><hr>

If they do they are actually cool, for instance right now in EverQuest they are having another fabled event. That means all the hundreds of big old bad mobs are now fabled and will drop fabled loot.

[/ QUOTE ]
umm, that's not an event! That is just killing mobs, no story behind it... unless of course you left something out... That sounds like artifact drops from Guantlet/Peerless which are norms in UO.

<blockquote><hr>

So we get on the boards and ask the devs wow man why is everything you come up with so totally and utterly lame, and well maybe it wouldn't be if we knew what any of this means or what we are supposed to do.

[/ QUOTE ]
First off, you either need to change all those 'we's to 'I's or state exactly who 'we' refer to, because it certainly doesn't include every player! I know not everyone can keep up with the story arcs that UO has. However, long 2-4 week event arcs are better than 15-60 minute events. I know alot more people missed out, on previous events, because they either didn't hear about them or had work or other more pressing issues during the event time.

<blockquote><hr>

I see devs posting about being turned pink and senseless other comments but no posts commenting on what people actually want to hear.

[/ QUOTE ]
Some people actually like some of the little humorous quips some of the Devs throw out from time to time. In this very thread even! I, for one, am one of them.

I know UO players are some of the most passionate gamers. Occasional tirades are to be expected. I, personally, would just prefer critical comments to/about the Devs to at least be somewhat constructive.

I

imported_Sarphus

Ummm...

wow...

You must live in a very sad place.

PS
The devs are plenty creative. You're just talking out your backside.

I

imported_Sarphus

Ummm...

wow...

PS

I

imported_Sarphus

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Draconi hasn't done jack. Honestly you must think it takes a brain surgeon to work with this UO engine. I could decompile it recompile it with my eyes shut. I could tell you everything a client send to a server and everything a server sends back. I could make my own emu server if I wanted to within a month.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL!!! Hahahahahaaha.

Ok smarty . One month. Go!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, check back in a month to show us your amazing emu server which you wrote from scratch.

btw... an emu server isn't even close to as complex as the real thing.

I

imported_Sarphus

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Draconi hasn't done jack. Honestly you must think it takes a brain surgeon to work with this UO engine. I could decompile it recompile it with my eyes shut. I could tell you everything a client send to a server and everything a server sends back. I could make my own emu server if I wanted to within a month.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL!!! Hahahahahaaha.

Ok smarty . One month. Go!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, check back in a month to show us your amazing emu server which you wrote from scratch.

btw... an emu server isn't even close to as complex as the real thing.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ummm...

wow...

PS

[/ QUOTE ]

Psst...just take a look at his stellar posting career to date, and you will see he is just being consistent...I expect an announcement any day that he is filing a civil suit against Al Gore for taking credit for da Internets when really HE created it.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ummm...

wow...

PS

[/ QUOTE ]

Psst...just take a look at his stellar posting career to date, and you will see he is just being consistent...I expect an announcement any day that he is filing a civil suit against Al Gore for taking credit for da Internets when really HE created it.

-Skylark

G

Anyhow ya'll can stick up for the development crew as much as you want and no matter how you put it all the ingame content is basically the same as it was years and years ago aside from new graphics and maybe a handfull of different items.

Main point is these people are not capable of running a game like UO I wish they would fire the developers for it or hand it over to a company who has more experience in the lines of todays mmorpgs.

I'm not saying I want UO to be completly redone but I could only wish that the oldest mmo could show other games it can still kick butt. Maybe toss in some new features not seen in any other mmorpg - who knows the ability to rob banks and players could purchase secure bank boxes that hold more room. How about a fishing system with different types of baits and fish that you can see swimming in the ocean? Maybe instead of putting a fishing line in to bring up a treasure chest we use a salvage rig that a tinker blacksmith can make? Ideas like this is what they need to start doing, make it so sos's can only be done in fel so pirates can come back into the game. Maybe add cannons?

Like I said for this game being as old as it is and still surviving off the same old garbage is amazing to me, so I am sticking around a little longer in hopes that maybe just maybe something new and amazing might really actually happen.

G

Anyhow ya'll can stick up for the development crew as much as you want and no matter how you put it all the ingame content is basically the same as it was years and years ago aside from new graphics and maybe a handfull of different items.

Main point is these people are not capable of running a game like UO I wish they would fire the developers for it or hand it over to a company who has more experience in the lines of todays mmorpgs.

I'm not saying I want UO to be completly redone but I could only wish that the oldest mmo could show other games it can still kick butt. Maybe toss in some new features not seen in any other mmorpg - who knows the ability to rob banks and players could purchase secure bank boxes that hold more room. How about a fishing system with different types of baits and fish that you can see swimming in the ocean? Maybe instead of putting a fishing line in to bring up a treasure chest we use a salvage rig that a tinker blacksmith can make? Ideas like this is what they need to start doing, make it so sos's can only be done in fel so pirates can come back into the game. Maybe add cannons?

Like I said for this game being as old as it is and still surviving off the same old garbage is amazing to me, so I am sticking around a little longer in hopes that maybe just maybe something new and amazing might really actually happen.

C

Coranthe

<blockquote><hr>

Posting here is only a small part of Jeremy's job(if, technically, at all). She may have just been a little more busy with her other duties lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ni, I'm just curious what you think her job entails. Granted I haven't got any better basis for my belief than you, other than I listed the things we know she has done. As far as I know we've never been told what her duties are. We know her title 'Commmunity Coordinator' which literally taken could have her doing all kinds of things between the myriad of parties that make up the UO community. The bulk of that community being us the players. Yes, we all know the majority of players never post or even read here. But, those that choose to communicate do so through here or through email.

...hmm...community...communicate...without bothering to check I think I can safely say they have the same root. I would say without communication you have no community.

C

Coranthe

<blockquote><hr>

Posting here is only a small part of Jeremy's job(if, technically, at all). She may have just been a little more busy with her other duties lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ni, I'm just curious what you think her job entails. Granted I haven't got any better basis for my belief than you, other than I listed the things we know she has done. As far as I know we've never been told what her duties are. We know her title 'Commmunity Coordinator' which literally taken could have her doing all kinds of things between the myriad of parties that make up the UO community. The bulk of that community being us the players. Yes, we all know the majority of players never post or even read here. But, those that choose to communicate do so through here or through email.

...hmm...community...communicate...without bothering to check I think I can safely say they have the same root. I would say without communication you have no community.

I

imported_Phaen Grey

<blockquote><hr>

Id rather have 1 post a week then 50 fluffy bunny posts.

KR is improved
The Event is Fun
The game is improving
Great stuff will come
UOs direction is solid

Enough said.

[/ QUOTE ]

This about says it all!

I

imported_Phaen Grey

<blockquote><hr>

KR is improved
The Event is Fun
The game is improving
Great stuff will come
UOs direction is solid

Enough said.

[/ QUOTE ]

This about says it all!

C

Connor_Graham

'Main point is these people are not capable of running a game like UO"

If that was the case then UO wouldn't still be here more than 10 years after it's introduction.

C

Connor_Graham

'Main point is these people are not capable of running a game like UO"

If that was the case then UO wouldn't still be here more than 10 years after it's introduction.

G

How many people have been fired and hired in the past two years from their UO dev team? And how long did you say these people have been running UO?

G

How many people have been fired and hired in the past two years from their UO dev team? And how long did you say these people have been running UO?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

KR is improved
The Event is Fun
The game is improving
Great stuff will come
UOs direction is solid

Enough said.

[/ QUOTE ]

This about says it all!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...only I didn't say that in case anyone wonders - Raven did.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

KR is improved
The Event is Fun
The game is improving
Great stuff will come
UOs direction is solid

Enough said.

[/ QUOTE ]

This about says it all!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...only I didn't say that in case anyone wonders - Raven did.

-Skylark

C

Connor_Graham

Devs don't run UO. EA/Mythic corporate does. You can continue to deny that, but the simple fact of the matter is that it's true.

C

Connor_Graham

Devs don't run UO. EA/Mythic corporate does. You can continue to deny that, but the simple fact of the matter is that it's true.

S

Sirkus

Back in my day, after walking to school in the snow uphill both ways carry sheaves of wheat on our back, we had to play UO without events..

none.

Nada.

Zip.

Hence, player run towns were created. People put together their own events. There were dungeon crawls, races, arena fighting, pvp wars...

Heaven forbid we have to entertain ourselves! Say it isn't SO!

No Sirkus, it ain't so! We have Dev's to beat up and make them entertain us for our $14.99 a month! We deserve events! We have a right to it!

Sure.. let me get our my EA UO Terms of Service and circle that paragraph were it guarantees in game live events.

It might take me a while 'cause it's in the fine print, but I'll find it! Not to worry.

Now let's all hug and make up. Starting with the ladies.... growl.

Always remember that women who stick together cost extra.

Bof.

Sirk

S

Sirkus

Back in my day, after walking to school in the snow uphill both ways carry sheaves of wheat on our back, we had to play UO without events..

none.

Nada.

Zip.

Hence, player run towns were created. People put together their own events. There were dungeon crawls, races, arena fighting, pvp wars...

Heaven forbid we have to entertain ourselves! Say it isn't SO!

No Sirkus, it ain't so! We have Dev's to beat up and make them entertain us for our $14.99 a month! We deserve events! We have a right to it!

Sure.. let me get our my EA UO Terms of Service and circle that paragraph were it guarantees in game live events.

It might take me a while 'cause it's in the fine print, but I'll find it! Not to worry.

Now let's all hug and make up. Starting with the ladies.... growl.

Always remember that women who stick together cost extra.

Bof.

Sirk

G

Ya buddy your right the ceo of EA is sitting at a pc right now running it not the devs.

The devs don't do anything why would the people who write the game, control the economy of the game, the item flow of the game, the in game quests, plan out the gui, write any new code (if any at all), fix the bugs, TELL me why would they run the game? Who in their right mind would give those people any say?

Pretty clueless if you ask me. Give it up. Your drifting from the point that the currently development team should be fired and replaced with more compitent people.

G

Ya buddy your right the ceo of EA is sitting at a pc right now running it not the devs.

The devs don't do anything why would the people who write the game, control the economy of the game, the item flow of the game, the in game quests, plan out the gui, write any new code (if any at all), fix the bugs, TELL me why would they run the game? Who in their right mind would give those people any say?

Pretty clueless if you ask me. Give it up. Your drifting from the point that the currently development team should be fired and replaced with more compitent people.

C

Connor_Graham

"Ya buddy your right the ceo of EA is sitting at a pc right now running it not the devs."

The Devs don't do anything unless the person above them says it's ok to do. That person has someone else that tells him/her what to do, and that person has yet another one that tells him/her what to do. This is a simple concept. I'm not quite sure why you're not grasping it.

Please enlighten us as to what exactly makes you think the Devs are the sole people making the decisions as to how UO is run and the direction it's going to take with zero input from their boss, and their boss's boss.

Oh, and please provide documentation that states the Devs are the ones making the corporate decisions for UO, which is contrary to EVERYTHING legally required to run a publicly owned corporate entity, not to mention going against every sound business practice in existence.

We're waiting.....

While we're waiting, I'll be out having yet even more fun at the event.

Cya soon...

At least in a month when your emu is up and running with no bugs.

C

Connor_Graham

"Ya buddy your right the ceo of EA is sitting at a pc right now running it not the devs."

The Devs don't do anything unless the person above them says it's ok to do. That person has someone else that tells him/her what to do, and that person has yet another one that tells him/her what to do. This is a simple concept. I'm not quite sure why you're not grasping it.

Please enlighten us as to what exactly makes you think the Devs are the sole people making the decisions as to how UO is run and the direction it's going to take with zero input from their boss, and their boss's boss.

Oh, and please provide documentation that states the Devs are the ones making the corporate decisions for UO, which is contrary to EVERYTHING legally required to run a publicly owned corporate entity, not to mention going against every sound business practice in existence.

We're waiting.....

While we're waiting, I'll be out having yet even more fun at the event.

Cya soon...

At least in a month when your emu is up and running with no bugs.

G

I feel that Jeremy has earned a little slack, from me at least. For all I know she is passing what is posted here and bug reports/misc received vial email onto the Devs. That is still communication, by definition, all-be-it one sided for the moment. Ric the Hippy may also have given her other unordinary tasks which may be taking away from her specifically posting here as much. She may need to be tight lipped for the moment to not let anything out that may need to be kept quiet for the moment.

Those are all speculation. I understand that there are things that I don't know about her job. Now, if this trend continues for an inordinate amount of time, I'll completely understand questioning the communication process/position. For me, however, that time has not yet come. That's all.

G

I feel that Jeremy has earned a little slack, from me at least. For all I know she is passing what is posted here and bug reports/misc received vial email onto the Devs. That is still communication, by definition, all-be-it one sided for the moment. Ric the Hippy may also have given her other unordinary tasks which may be taking away from her specifically posting here as much. She may need to be tight lipped for the moment to not let anything out that may need to be kept quiet for the moment.

Those are all speculation. I understand that there are things that I don't know about her job. Now, if this trend continues for an inordinate amount of time, I'll completely understand questioning the communication process/position. For me, however, that time has not yet come. That's all.

G

Listen first of all EA are the people who sponser UO. Like how say in nascar there is a race team with a car but the car needs a new engine so the sponser buys it for them.

UO has a Product Development team (Devs) from Origin systems (got taken over) consisting of a Producer, Drector, Assoc Prod, A PROJECT CONSULTANT, a group of designers, artists and programers.

The Producer, Director, and Assoc Prod own the game pretty much so they hire developers to work for them. Like a new engine in a race car from a sponser (EA)

there is no room at the top of EA headquarters that tells these guys what to do and what not to do they are a seperate development team.

Even tho origins systems is got taken over by EA it still the same deal all EA does is distribute the game but the people who developed it still do.

G

Listen first of all EA are the people who sponser UO. Like how say in nascar there is a race team with a car but the car needs a new engine so the sponser buys it for them.

UO has a Product Development team (Devs) from Origin systems (got taken over) consisting of a Producer, Drector, Assoc Prod, A PROJECT CONSULTANT, a group of designers, artists and programers.

The Producer, Director, and Assoc Prod own the game pretty much so they hire developers to work for them. Like a new engine in a race car from a sponser (EA)

there is no room at the top of EA headquarters that tells these guys what to do and what not to do they are a seperate development team.

Even tho origins systems is got taken over by EA it still the same deal all EA does is distribute the game but the people who developed it still do.

D

DrMcguilicudy

<blockquote><hr>

Becuase bud I got addicted to UO back in it's hay-day I started playing again and have met some really cool people online. I like mmmo's and UO was always one of my favs so I came back to it.

I still like the game but I for one think that any developers working on UO should be replaced with more competent people who could actually do the job on time.

The events are long and drawn out and honestly are not all that fun well not fun at all but for the first maybe thirty min then it gets old and repetetive. That is one reason no other mmo has two year long event or one month long events. If they do they are actually cool, for instance right now in EverQuest they are having another fabled event. That means all the hundreds of big old bad mobs are now fabled and will drop fabled loot. But it isn't like UO in order to get to some of these guys you need groups of twenty thirty people.

We get a black gate in moonglow that a total nub can walk into and see the same three mobs running around with the same people killing them. Everday.

So we get on the boards and ask the devs wow man why is everything you come up with so totally and utterly lame, and well maybe it wouldn't be if we knew what any of this means or what we are supposed to do. Everyone asks and asks then some dev gets on and crys becuase another dev turned him pink.

Come on..... Devs for UO have some pride, all the other devs for every other mmo put you guys to shame with new ideas for mmo's, cool spells, cool monsters, great events, really cool skills. Even the free games are putting you all to shame.

The only good thing about the staff in UO is sometimes you don't get a canned response.

Even still games like EQ you type /petition and get to talk to a live tech every problem you have. And you pay 4 bucks less to play everquest then you do for UO... TRUST me these guys like Draconi are sitting around in their UO studio drinking it up and smoking it up on a daily basis watching a ticker for all the money they are stealing from us. In their spare time they are getting on their pc's and coming up with these stupid ideas for events, items, and plot lines that go no place.

Honestly how is this game worth 12 bucks a month? Lets say 600 thousand people x 12 thats 7 million bucks a month :/ Ok now lets see cost per server mmmmm 400 bucks a month TOPS! ok so advertisement? I would say 0 dollars.. Umm paying staff? max 500k a month FOR every single member of the staff including the guy that brings them all their liquor. So that leaves them with what?
ALOT OF BLOODY MONEY.
Is this money going into developing new things? mmm maybe but probably not you could pay me 100k to come out with a whole expansion for the game so that wouldnt cost that much. Honestly what the heck are we paying for? I say lower the price for UO maybe 5 bucks a month at least stop ripping people off.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG a little dramatic are we? Blood Money? *Rolls eyes*

13 bucks a month equates to .43 cents a day. Less than a soda out of the vending machine. Heck I drink 5 per day as it is.

UO is a very cheap entertainment avenue. You can't even go to the movie for 13 bucks, and that is only for 2 hours. You can play UO all day long if you like.

Quitcherbitchen and play the game. If its so bad, please just leave.

D

DrMcguilicudy

<blockquote><hr>

Becuase bud I got addicted to UO back in it's hay-day I started playing again and have met some really cool people online. I like mmmo's and UO was always one of my favs so I came back to it.

I still like the game but I for one think that any developers working on UO should be replaced with more competent people who could actually do the job on time.

The events are long and drawn out and honestly are not all that fun well not fun at all but for the first maybe thirty min then it gets old and repetetive. That is one reason no other mmo has two year long event or one month long events. If they do they are actually cool, for instance right now in EverQuest they are having another fabled event. That means all the hundreds of big old bad mobs are now fabled and will drop fabled loot. But it isn't like UO in order to get to some of these guys you need groups of twenty thirty people.

We get a black gate in moonglow that a total nub can walk into and see the same three mobs running around with the same people killing them. Everday.

So we get on the boards and ask the devs wow man why is everything you come up with so totally and utterly lame, and well maybe it wouldn't be if we knew what any of this means or what we are supposed to do. Everyone asks and asks then some dev gets on and crys becuase another dev turned him pink.

Come on..... Devs for UO have some pride, all the other devs for every other mmo put you guys to shame with new ideas for mmo's, cool spells, cool monsters, great events, really cool skills. Even the free games are putting you all to shame.

The only good thing about the staff in UO is sometimes you don't get a canned response.

Even still games like EQ you type /petition and get to talk to a live tech every problem you have. And you pay 4 bucks less to play everquest then you do for UO... TRUST me these guys like Draconi are sitting around in their UO studio drinking it up and smoking it up on a daily basis watching a ticker for all the money they are stealing from us. In their spare time they are getting on their pc's and coming up with these stupid ideas for events, items, and plot lines that go no place.

Honestly how is this game worth 12 bucks a month? Lets say 600 thousand people x 12 thats 7 million bucks a month :/ Ok now lets see cost per server mmmmm 400 bucks a month TOPS! ok so advertisement? I would say 0 dollars.. Umm paying staff? max 500k a month FOR every single member of the staff including the guy that brings them all their liquor. So that leaves them with what?
ALOT OF BLOODY MONEY.
Is this money going into developing new things? mmm maybe but probably not you could pay me 100k to come out with a whole expansion for the game so that wouldnt cost that much. Honestly what the heck are we paying for? I say lower the price for UO maybe 5 bucks a month at least stop ripping people off.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG a little dramatic are we? Blood Money? *Rolls eyes*

13 bucks a month equates to .43 cents a day. Less than a soda out of the vending machine. Heck I drink 5 per day as it is.

UO is a very cheap entertainment avenue. You can't even go to the movie for 13 bucks, and that is only for 2 hours. You can play UO all day long if you like.

Quitcherbitchen and play the game. If its so bad, please just leave.

G

So quit.

I dont get why you are playing.

Its okay you dont like it. Its okay you have opinions. But why stay?

Events go on 2 or 3 weeks because...

"this event sucks, all these things happen and I didnt get a chance to play. What is EA going to do for the working man that cant play 24-7"

People complain on both sides.

If your not happy. Leave the game. Speak with your pocket.

Or go play the game for what it is.

C

Connor_Graham

"UO has a Product Development team (Devs) from Origin systems (got taken over) consisting of a Producer, Drector, Assoc Prod, A PROJECT CONSULTANT, a group of designers, artists and programers. "

Guess you were absent the day they announced they were moving the studios to VA to be in the Mythic offices then huh?

Either that or you just didn't pay attention, or are in some serious state of denial.

I

imported_ElRay

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey doc, drinking that much soda per day leads to kidney stones,rotten teeth and serious cases of gout...not to mention obesity and high blood pressure

Have a nice day!

G

If you think so little about the devs and are so sure you can do it better, then be our guest. Going by your posts I'd suggest you just quit UO and be done with it. Why pay the wages of people you clearly don't respect in the slightest?

If you want to level the blame at someone, go ask at EA who manages the purse strings and decides on marketing and which MMORPG is the #1 priority in EA. We aren't it. Warhammer is the golden child now, and we're expected to take the crumbs from the table. No super duper new UO client would make Warhammer go away, because the suits want it to succeed and rival WoW. I wouldn't be at all surprised if that aim is behind the apparent delay in working on KR and launching SA. So either accept that we aren't top dog or go play elsewhere.

Wenchy

I

imported_ElRay

<blockquote><hr>

So either accept that we aren't top dog or go play elsewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

we've never been top dog, heck right now we arent even bottom dog, we are lower then that *cough fix rampant speedhacks* *cough*