• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

client error hell

• Thread starter wastedruin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

wastedruin

To my guildys and allies in true brits my acounts back on but im having dificulty getting past a cleint error problem at start up .Ive reinstslled uo 11 times now.
I had to install a new hard drive sound card not working dont no why all setting lost like its a whole new computer HELP ME the evil cleint error demons has me bye the "&*%$^^&". Kill an oj for me please a fat juicy one please.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wasted, we are having the same problem with Stef's computer, even have gone as far as calling HP tech support and having tinkz work for hours with us to get it fixed. EA is useless as far as tech support goes, they just send you back to their website after stating you have read it and did all the suggestions to correct the problem.

Hopefully, someone out here will know what else to do!

W

wastedruin

Wasted, we are having the same problem with Stef's computer, even have gone as far as calling HP tech support and having tinkz work for hours with us to get it fixed. EA is useless as far as tech support goes, they just send you back to their website after stating you have read it and did all the suggestions to correct the problem.

Hopefully, someone out here will know what else to do!
ask tink about my dead guy with the cracker maybee it weill give you a chukle

A

Altec

This last patch has really seemed to do a number on this game. I have not logged in now for over a week becuase of lag issues. The weird thing is that it only seems to be affecting half the uo community.

Yeah man I agree, I haven't been on in almost three weeks cause off the lag issues. I did the whole UOTRACE thing that you can download off Uo.com and when I run it, the EA server points turn out bad for me. I took my computer to a shop two days ago because it has been acting up and it's to the point where I would try to UNINSTALL UO to reinstall it and it would say Internal Failure excess deined. error number like.. 0vbb7 or something along those lines. So hopefully when I get it back today or tomorrow I can post you some tips on how to fix it by what they have fixed to mine.

medic TDR/J^W
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=111384 that is the thread link.

Seems like medic might be having the same problems you are. And the Dev team of uo seem to have no idea what is causing this problem but they don't seem to know anything about all the bugs this game has had for the last 10 years either.

What I did to fix my uo problem was shut all my acounts off but one and started to play wow. lol. It will remain that way till either something gets fixed or I decide to finally shut down my last account.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To my guildys and allies in true brits my acounts back on but im having dificulty getting past a cleint error problem at start up .Ive reinstslled uo 11 times now.
I had to install a new hard drive sound card not working dont no why all setting lost like its a whole new computer HELP ME the evil cleint error demons has me bye the "&*%$^^&". Kill an oj for me please a fat juicy one please.
Since you have tried everything try this shut off windows error report. Im not saying that is the problem but UO and UOA startups have http and html on them so if something is messed up with one of those windows error report could be causing your client to error.
If you dont know how to shut it off google shut off windows error report.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tinkz fixed his computer!! Does a Happy Dance, now hopefully she can get yours fixed wasted!:grouphug: