• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Major lag problems

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone else having a major lag problem tonight?

some people have seemed to be good and others terrible. Mine and someone elses trace routesboth end up shooting up when they hit this ip address. "12.116.77.34" then hit 159.153.224.226, which is an ea server, followed by their .71 server. No idea what the 12. network is, and the only info i got from a dns lookup was a place in california.

S

Sammie

I am. About half the people I talk to are having the same problems, the other half have none at all. We're just the lucky ones I guess :confused:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well i guess im happy its half of us and not just a few lol, maybe ea will know there is a problem.

S

Saleena

I have been having lag problems here and there since all the new stuff has been out, But it comes and goes I have good night and bad nights.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard onyxia deep breaths more since the last patch too.

Q

Quinn1969

well i guess im happy its half of us and not just a few lol, maybe ea will know there is a problem.
Hey Cet....a lot of people were having problems yesterday afternoon and last night. I have heard also that it's been ongoing since the patch as well. It's getting a lot of us killed during the event. Grrr....

S

Saleena

Request granted.

Decker is a horrible stealther with the grammar skills of a 2nd grader.
I am assuming you are a stealth/Ninja archer with tracking correct? Well I wish you the best of luck!Target away, As far as the rez kill skill goes i rez in tram for the most part to avoid the silly little rez killers:cheerleader:

A

Altec

Ahh you must not seen the video. OH wait your the ghost buster they called after the video was shot. Well I am sure they will train you on all the com "skill sets" they use.

You should have plenty of room for them on your template seeing what you brag about doing takes zero skill. And just so you know it only takes 20 stealing skill to supply 5 characters with points.

Decker says what yous guys do is called hunting. I think it is only farming when you are killing charcters of your own. So have fun adding characters to SL, Minax, and TB to farm. Because thats what all you no skill trammies do.

And if you want to waste some skill points the other trammies have added taming to there ninja template.

M

Medicx2x

Yeah man I agree, I haven't been on in almost three weeks cause off the lag issues. I did the whole UOTRACE thing that you can download off Uo.com and when I run it, the EA server points turn out bad for me. I took my computer to a shop two days ago because it has been acting up and it's to the point where I would try to UNINSTALL UO to reinstall it and it would say Internal Failure excess deined. error number like.. 0vbb7 or something along those lines. So hopefully when I get it back today or tomorrow I can post you some tips on how to fix it by what they have fixed to mine.

medic TDR/J^W

saveuo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we need to ask Bo Hunter, Genocide, Fade, and or Adbu what they do. They don't seem to be effected by the lag monster.

A

Altec

Actually I am in the same guild as those guys and i also have a lag problem. But its only on the North American shards because I have less latency problems on the Japanese shards even though I live in Wisconsin.

Hey Japan can you send some people that know what their doing over here so we can play too. Oh well probly just another bug in this game people will have to get used to.

S

Speed_Racer

Yeah man I agree, I haven't been on in almost three weeks cause off the lag issues. I did the whole UOTRACE thing that you can download off Uo.com and when I run it, the EA server points turn out bad for me. I took my computer to a shop two days ago because it has been acting up and it's to the point where I would try to UNINSTALL UO to reinstall it and it would say Internal Failure excess deined. error number like.. 0vbb7 or something along those lines. So hopefully when I get it back today or tomorrow I can post you some tips on how to fix it by what they have fixed to mine.

medic TDR/J^W
In the mornings my pings are 30's and 40's. At night they are 150 pluss. I refuse to play. Log in servers are down this morning as well. This game is just fried right now!!

B

Baskum

Wow - I have been pretty fortunate until tonight with this lag monster.

I ran UOTrace and kept hitting 126 - 129 ms with each run. I live in the Milwaukee area and that is about 90 miles or so from the GL server. So I am lagging when I shouldn't be. >:-(

I hope the folks at EA/Mythic are working on this. I'd like to clean up that spawn without getting killed by a lagspike.

Oh well no more UO tonight.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't even think of doing the Kahldun quest. 3 second lag = Dirt Nap.

L

Lady Narsil

The lag has been coming and going since the patch. There are times I can't even move more than a few steps other times it seems fine. They (EA) claims they are working on it but it has been days since they last gave an update.

M

mmkwtfwtf

MMMk, anyone else feeling like UO is worth unsubscribing right about now? Redundant fkn lag over a drawn out two week+ period is unacceptable.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Meh. Maybe they'll give us worthless blessed clothing and stat buffs again.