• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cherry Blossom Festival March 2017

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
14993404_1219830441406933_4778392925822408698_n.jpg

Some of the things that will happen during this week of Festival, prizes will be posted to events later:
Cherry Tree Dedications

House Deco Contest , Theme- Cherry Blossom, Prizes will be listed below and could be added to, contest hosted by MareJadeSky from KS Guild & City of Zento & Jaden Rain,, Judges are Mare Jade Sky, Alira, White Wolf and Jaden Rain
Prizes for House Deco Contest:
1st place = Ozymandias Obi & Tower Statue Engraved
2nd place = Plum Tree & Tower Statue Engraved
3rd place = Moctapotl's Obsidian Sword & Tower Statue Engraved
(All entrys receive a Tower Statue engraved Cherry Blossom House Contest 2017 & a Bonsai Tree)

Fishing Contest for the Cherry Blossom Festival will begin Feb. 14, 2017 and end March 17, 2017
details below

Cow Tipping Contest with Wooden Cow and 500k for first place with engraved Tower Statue
&
Battle Chicken Fights (if you do not have a battle chicken we can just use chicken lizards and Turkeys depending what we have I will divide up in groups if there is large enough group of desired pets it can go that way I have 2 Moctapotl Obsidian Swords & 2 Lerei"s Hunting Spears to add to prizes for the fights), Sunday March 11, 2017 at 6:30 pm est. , Battle down to the best Chicken , First Place Chicken wins 3 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved as First Place, Second Place wins 1 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved as Second Place,........I have 2 Moctapotl Obsidian Swords & 2 Lerei"s Hunting Spears to add to prizes for the fights.........gates will be up and open to Island in Tokuno with arena, will be held by the city of Zento and Jaden Rain

SUPRISE CONTEST On the Island Makoto Jima (Zento) "If you want to conquer the world, you best have dragons."..........with prize of a Hawkwind Robe (Details of contest announced at the contest :reading my story in Role Play forum or within this thread or in comments could give hints)
Saturday March 11, 2017 at 8 pm est. Meet at the entrance to the Sand area above Zento just north of the city will be held by the city of Zento and Jaden Rain

March 12, 2017
( Day to Remember all those we have befriended and lost in UO )
then in the evening a trip to
DOOM , March 12, 2017 at 8:30pm est.

Harbringer Spawned on the Island of Magincia, near the moongate ,Monday March 13, 2017 8 pm est. , held by Perrin and the City of Magincia

Treasure Hunt Contest
Each Team can exist of 1 to 3 players which one player must be a GM Cartographer.
Each Team will receive 1 Level 6 Treasure map which will need to be decoded and found on the teams own
First Team to return with The Green Bag with its item will win 5,000,000 Gold.
Maps will be giving out at the Minoc Mint
Tuesday March 14, 2017, 8 pm est, held by Nyre Lars and the city of Minoc

Net Toss Wednesday March 15, 2017 , held by Bytor and the city of Vesper

St.Patty's Party & Ship Race, Yew Boat Race. Gather at the Yew Docks at 8:45 pm est. Open bar and prize awards at Knights Rest following race. Thursday March 16, 2017, 8:45 pm est. , held by Aedon Durreah and the city of Yew

Moonglow Event Game of Ultimate Trivia ,8:30pm EST Friday March 17, 2017, held by Alira Drakrul and the city of Moonglow

Crafters Contest March 18, from 3:00pm to 8:00pm est , Trinsic Governors Office will be open to recieve suits...........Judging will be done from 8:00pm to 9:00pm ........and Winner Announced at the Keg and Anchor at 9:00pm EST.

Archery Contest, Sunday March 19 pm est. at 6:00pm est. , will be held by Jaden Rain and the city of Skara Brae ( Contest pending being moved forward or postponed)
1st Prize 2 Mil Gold & a Halawa's Hunting Bow & a Totem of the Tribe & a Trophy
2nd prize 1 mil Gold & a Totem of the Tribe & a Trophy
Each Contestant will receive a Tower Trophy Engraved Cherry Blossom Archery Contest

Dinner at Zento town Square at 7 pm est. (Moved forward to March 18 Saturday at 11 am est. at Zento Town Square)( Contestants need not be present to win)
Fishing Contestants Meet at The Jade Dragon Tavern after Dinner to receive your fish back (South East of Zento along water)
.,. and a Hunt afterwards for those wishing to go to a
Sleeping Dragon Hunt or DOOM Hunt, Crowd decides or we roll for it ,meet at Zento town square Sunday March 19, 2017, at 8:00pm est. will be led by the guild DNM

CHERRY BLOSSOM FISH CONTEST:
in event of a tie winner will be determined by a roll of dice March 19, 2017
(one entry per Fisherman)

First two contests listed must have an Entry Form Book turned in with name and which contest entering , may only enter one contest per fisher , entry book with name and which contest dropped off at Jade Dragon Tavern south road of Zento by March 1, 2017

Giant Samurai (Tokuno Waters)( no skill level recorded) = Orc Ship & 5 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

Golden Tuna (Tokuno Waters)( 105 skill level) = 115 Fishing power Scroll & 2 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

Next 3 categories do not require an entry form just turn in fish

Giant Koi (Tokuno Waters)( 102.3 skill level) = 110 Fishing Power Scroll plus Ship Strong Box , 2 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

Black Marlin (Fel Waters)( 100 skill level) = 110 Fishing Power Scroll Plus a Ship Strong Box , 4 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

>>> Fairy Salmon if you enter this contest you can not enter other contests (this is for the beginners) (Ter Mur Waters)( 85.8 skill level) = 110 Fishing Power Scroll Ship Strong Box , 1 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

>>> Yellowtail Barracuda -if you enter this contest you can not enter other contests (this is for the beginners) (Trammel Waters)( 81.9 skill level ) = 105 Power Scroll , 2 mil gold

>>> Great Barracuda, if you enter this contest you can not enter other contests (this is for the beginners) ( Fel Waters)( 89 Skill Level) = 105 Power Scroll & Compassion Eye Ring with 250 Luck, & A Ships Strong Box & a Tower Statue Engraved

BONUS CATAGORY: Winter Dragon Fish ( 120 skill level) The Ice Dungeon holds many mysteries, most of them will kill ye. But there be a legend of a dragonfish that rules the rivers thar & you Know I am all about Dragons......This category can not be added to the 3 beginner catagories, and the Largest wins a pair of Shanty's Waders and An Unstable Time Rift & a Tower Statue Trophy

Turn in Fish to mailbox at Jade Dragon Tavern by March 17,2017 , Prizes will be given out March 19, 2017 in Zento at the Jade Dragon Tavern south east corner by the water

Hosted By Jaden Rain & *DB* Guild and Added Sponsorship from LSM - Lost Society of Mistas Guild

Most events will most likely have an unscheduled Hunt, Tavern Night or some other activity afterwards or a good possibility of it so watch Chat in game or keep checking back on this post or on Stratics for more details
Added Donation From DOPE Alliance ,,,,Many Great Items including a Hawkwind Robe

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Some of the things that will happen during this week of Festival, prizes will be posted to events later:
Cherry Tree Dedications

House Deco Contest , Theme- Cherry Blossom, Prizes are a Plum Tree & a Ozymandias Obi , contest hosted by MareJadeSky from KS Guild & help from City of Zento

Fishing Contest for the Cherry Blossom Festival will begin Feb. 14, 2017 and end March 17, 2017
details below

Cow Tipping Contest with Wooden Cow and 500k for first place with engraved Tower Statue
&
Battle Chicken Fights (if you do not have a battle chicken we can just use chicken lizards and Turkeys depending what we have I will divide up in groups if there is large enough group of desired pets it can go that way I have 2 Moctapotl Obsidian Swords & 2 Lerei"s Hunting Spears to add to prizes for the fights), Sunday March 11, 2017 at 6:30 pm est. , Battle down to the best Chicken , First Place Chicken wins 3 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved as First Place, Second Place wins 1 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved as Second Place,........I have 2 Moctapotl Obsidian Swords & 2 Lerei"s Hunting Spears to add to prizes for the fights.........gates will be up and open to Island in Tokuno with arena, will be held by the city of Zento and Jaden Rain

SUPRISE CONTEST On the Island Makoto Jima (Zento) "If you want to conquer the world, you best have dragons."..........with prize of a Hawkwind Robe
Saturday March 11, 2017 at 8 pm est. Meet at the entrance to the Sand area above Zento just north of the city will be held by the city of Zento and Jaden Rain

March 12, 2017
( Day to Remember all those we have befriended and lost in UO )
then in the evening a trip to
DOOM , March 12, 2017 at 8:30pm est.

Harbringer Spawned on the Island of Magincia, Monday March 13, 2017 8 pm est. , held by Perrin and the City of Magincia

Treasure Hunt Contest
Each Team can exist of 1 to 3 players which one player must be a GM Cartographer.
Each Team will receive 1 Level 6 Treasure map which will need to be decoded and found on the teams own
Maps will be giving out at the Minoc Mint
Tuesday March 14, 2017, 8 pm est, held by Nyre Lars and the city of Minoc

Net Toss Wednesday March 15, 2017 , held by Bytor and the city of Vesper

St.Patty's Party & Ship Race, Yew Boat Race. Gather at the Yew Docks at 8:45 pm est. Open bar and prize awards at Knights Rest following race. Thursday March 16, 2017, 8:45 pm est. , held by Aedon Durreah and the city of Yew

Moonglow Event Game of Ultimate Trivia ,8:30pm EST Friday March 17, 2017, held by Alira Drakrul and the city of Moonglow

Crafters Contest March 18, from 3:00pm to 8:00pm est , Trinsic Governors Office will be open to recieve suits...........Judging will be done from 8:00pm to 9:00pm ........and Winner Announced at the Keg and Anchor at 9:00pm EST.

Archery Contest, Sunday March 19 pm est. at 6:00pm est. , will be held by Jaden Rain and the city of Skara Brae
Each Contestant will receive a Tower Trophy Engraved Cherry Blossom Archery Contest

Dinner at Zento town Square at 7 pm est.
Fishing Contestants Meet at The Jade Dragon Tavern afterwards to receive fish back (South East of Zento along water) ,. and a Hunt afterwards for those wishing to go to a
Sleeping Dragon Hunt or DOOM Hunt, Crowd decides or we roll for it , Sunday March 19, 2017, at 8:00pm est. will be led by the guild DNM

ALSO A CRAFTERS CONTEST hosted by the Holy knights of Trinsic WILL BE ADDED (details coming soon)

Most events will most likely have an unscheduled Hunt, Tavern Night or some other activity afterwards or a good possibility of it so watch Chat in game or keep checking back on this post or on Stratics for more details
Added Donation From DOPE Alliance ,,,,Many Great Items including a Hawkwind Robe

Fishing Contest for the Cherry Blossom Festival will begin Feb. 14, 2017 ends March 17 , fish must be dated as caught during these dates, one entry per Fisherman, fish must be dated as caught within Feb. 14 - March 17 , 2017, announcement of winners will be SundayMarch 19 , 2017 at 7 pm est., at the Jade Dragon Tavern (South East of Zento along water)

First two contests listed must have an Entry Form Book turned in with name and which contest entering , may only enter one contest per fisher , entry book with name and which contest dropped off at Jade Dragon Tavern south road of Zento by March 1, 2017

Giant Samurai (Tokuno Waters)( no skill level recorded) = Orc Ship & 5 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

Golden Tuna (Tokuno Waters)( 105 skill level) = 115 Fishing power Scroll & 2 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

Giant Koi (Tokuno Waters)( 102.3 skill level) = 110 Fishing Power Scroll plus Ship Strong Box , 2 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

Black Marlin (Fel Waters)( 100 skill level) = 110 Fishing Power Scroll Plus a Ship Strong Box , 4 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

>>>Fairy Salmon if you enter this contest you can not enter other contests (this is for the beginners) (Ter Mur Waters)( 85.8 skill level) = 110 Fishing Power Scroll Ship Strong Box , 1 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

>>>Yellowtail Barracuda -if you enter this contest you can not enter other contests (this is for the beginners) (Trammel Waters)( 81.9 skill level ) = 105 Power Scroll , 2 mil gold

>>>Great Barracuda, if you enter this contest you can not enter other contests (this is for the beginners) ( Fel Waters)( 89 Skill Level) = 105 Power Scroll & Compassion Eye Ring with 250 Luck, & A Ships Strong Box & a Tower Statue Engraved

BONUS CATAGORY: Winter Dragon Fish ( 120 skill level) The Ice Dungeon holds many mysteries, most of them will kill ye. But there be a legend of a dragonfish that rules the rivers thar & you Know I am all about Dragons......This category can not be added to the 3 beginner catagories, and the Largest wins a pair of Shanty's Waders and An Unstable Time Rift & a Tower Statue Trophy

Turn in Fish to mailbox at Jade Dragon Tavern by March 17,2017 , Prizes will be given out March 19, 2017 in Zento at the Jade Dragon Tavern south east corner by the water

Hosted By Jaden Rain & *DB* Guild and Added Sponsorship from LSM - Lost Society of Mistas Guild

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Anybody or any Guild or Governor wishing to host an event for this please contact me

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Are these events meant to be held within their host city or at a central location?
You can have them where ever you like, the purpose is to just try to get everyone involved and for there to be many activitys for the week, I would like a tree ceremony tho in each city , different city each day or night. Any suggestions on activitys is very much welcomed. The day or night that Moonglow would receive the tree I was just hoping that maybe Moonglow would have a game or a hunt or contest or something , and where ever is fine, I kinda figured maybe at the city of ceremony unless you would rather it be else where. Also if there is a day you preffer for your cities event please let me know I will post dates to the events and prizes as we set them up with details. It would be nice for this to become an annual event every March.

Last edited:

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vesper will Gladly have their Net Toss Weds night for the festival :)

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Still waiting to hear if a few cities want a tree, you do not have to host an event to get a tree placed, just let me know if its ok to place the tree and if by Governor office or bank is ok.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Love it, as I understand we probably wont get to keep the trees up in the cities but I have 2 deeds for each city, if you like you can place one inside the city for the time of Festival and keep the other for your homes or however, we decide to do this. I was going to have a house deco contest during this with a theme of Cherry Blossoms, however since Mare Jade Sky is starting those perhaps I could get her to take over that part? Or have it as a KS event for the festival?

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Dragon_Koi_tattoo_commission_by_yuumei.png

Fishing Contest for the Cherry Blossom Festival will begin Feb. 14, 2017 ends March 17 , fish must be dated as caught during these dates, one entry per Fisherman, fish must be dated as caught within Feb. 14 - March 17 , 2017, announcement of winners will be Sunday March 19 , 2017 at 7 pm est., at the Jade Dragon Tavern (South East of Zento along water), fish must be dated as caught during these dates, one entry per Fisherman, fish must be dated as caught within Feb. 14 - March 17 , 2017

Fish Categories are as follows:

First two contests listed must have an Entry Form Book turned in with name and which contest entering , may only enter one contest per fisher , entry book with name and which contest dropped off at Jade Dragon Tavern south road of Zento by March 11, 2017

Giant Samurai (Tokuno Waters) = Orc Ship & 5 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

Golden Tuna (Tokuno Waters) = 115 Fishing power Scroll & a Pair of Shanty's Waders & 2 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

Giant Koi (Tokuno Waters) = 110 Fishing Power Scroll plus Ship Strong Box , 2 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

Black Marlin (Fel Waters) = 110 Fishing Power Scroll Plus Ship Strong Box , 4 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

Fairy Salmon - if you enter this contest you can not enter other contests (this is for the beginners)(Ter Mur Waters) = 110 Fishing Power Scroll Ship Strong Box , 1 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved

Yellowtail Barracuda -if you enter this contest you can not enter other contests (this is for the beginners) (Trammel Waters)( 81.9 skill level ) = 105 Power Scroll , 2 mil gold & a Tower Statue Engraved

Great Barracuda,- if you enter this contest you can not enter other contests (this is for the beginners) ( Fel Waters)( 89 Skill Level) = 105 Power Scroll & Compassion Eye Ring with 250 Luck, & A Ships Strong Box & a Tower Statue Engraved

BONUS CATAGORY: Winter Dragon Fish The Ice Dungeon holds many mysteries, most of them will kill ye. But there be a legend of a dragonfish that rules the rivers thar & you Know I am all about Dragons......This category can not be added to the 3 beginner catagories, and the Largest wins a pair of Shanty's Waders and An Unstable Time Rift & a Tower Statue Trophy

Turn in Fish to mailbox at Jade Dragon Tavern by March 17,2017 , Prizes will be given out March 19, 2017 at the Jade Dragon Tavern south east of Zento along water

Last edited:

Nyre

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Minoc Cartography Contest Tuesday March 14th 8PM to 9PM EST

Hello Catskills this is your chance to take part in a team or Solo event for the town of Minoc.

Maps will be giving out at the Minoc Mint on March 14th 2017 at 8PM EST

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hope everyones fishing,,,,I know I haven't been around a whole lot lately,,,really have had some bad things going on in real life, I'm not abandoning this event, it has meant so much to me since my return to UO last year.....I want to say I'm sorry for not getting out there and pushing this event .....and any help with this is so greatly appreciated. So I hope it will still go fairly nicely and I hope that Catskills all comes out......

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hope everyones fishing,,,,I know I haven't been around a whole lot lately,,,really have had some bad things going on in real life, I'm not abandoning this event, it has meant so much to me since my return to UO last year.....I want to say I'm sorry for not getting out there and pushing this event .....and any help with this is so greatly appreciated. So I hope it will still go fairly nicely and I hope that Catskills all comes out......
Don't stress, Jaden. RL always comes first and it isn't even March yet! Plenty of time!

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
******Bitter wind bit the cheeks on Jaden's Face yet she knew spring was just around the corner,,,Skara was becoming more a part of her soul then she had ever planned, yet her past and the promises she made to her loving Mother would still need carried out, Visiting the Grave was always a tough moment for Jaden, yet it was her relief and comfort to feel as if she could still speak to her Mother. The Spring flowers she planted last year were popping up and the hint of Spring was in the air. The People of Britainia were good to her now, even though at one time of her life she had felt a stranger among them. Tokuno would always hold her Heart and the promise of Keeping it prosperous and Beautiful would stick in her mind forever, a last wish of her dying Tokunese Mother. Her Father a very strong and wise Old Man wandered daily the streets of Zento, sometimes talking to himself making everyone think he was touched, had been a great teacher. Now he seemed content with what seemed to jaden to be meaningless tasks. So off to find the small trees of the islands, saplings that could be shipped to the Britainia lands as a symbol of good faith and a small offering for continued trades.......the woods on the islands were filled with so many dangers yet off she went for the perfect trees.........

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
&
Battle Chicken Fights, March 11, 2017 , Battle down to the best Chicken , First Place Chicken wins 3 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved as First Place, Second Place wins 1 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved as Second Place, gates will be up and open to Island in Tokuno with arena, will be held by the city of Zento and Jaden Rain
What times are these and where is the Cow Tipping Contest Taking Place ?

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Chicken fights will be on the island in Tokuno with the arena I am hoping to have gates for and perhaps just do the cow tipping there also same night

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
&
Battle Chicken Fights, March 11, 2017 , Battle down to the best Chicken , First Place Chicken wins 3 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved as First Place, Second Place wins 1 mil gold & Tower Statue Engraved as Second Place, gates will be up and open to Island in Tokuno with arena, will be held by the city of Zento and Jaden Rain and will take place on the Tokuno Island with the small arena Gates will be provided SO GET YOU A BATTLE CHICKEN READY AND LETS DO THIS

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
***********As Jaden stepped through the Moongate to Homare-Jima great sadness came over her, memories of her past, regrets of not spending more time with her loved ones, always out to save the world is not always a good thing, leaving her two older children with their paternal Grand Parents as she flew around with her dragon killing the evils of the world was good for the many, yet not so good on herself. A single Tear rolling down her cheek she wondered if they hated her for not always being there with them, she knew they were in great hands as their Grand Father was the most patient man she ever had known. They were with him the last time she stepped through the Moongate to this land, now they were grown and he was gone.....however this was a wonderful place to find the brightest and most beautiful Baby Cherry Trees,,,,,,,she needed 3 from here and they would be memorys in her mind of a Great Man and the 2 Great Kids She Loved so much

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I need to get with Governors for times on events

ALSO THE ALLIANCE "DOPE" has Donated items to the festival ( a Contest for Saturday March 11 needs to be added on Makato Jima Island) and some items to the Battle Chicken Fight ............BIG HINT ONE ITEM IS A HAWKWIND ROBE that will be a prize for one of the EVENTS........

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Archery Contest & a Trip to DOOM, Sunday March 19, 2017 at 6pm est. ,will be held by Jaden Rain and the city of Skara Brae

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Fish Contest has something added
BONUS CATAGORY: Winter Dragon Fish The Ice Dungeon holds many mysteries, most of them will kill ye. But there be a legend of a dragonfish that rules the rivers thar & you Know I am all about Dragons......this can not be added to the 3 beginner catagories, the Largest Dragonfish wins a pair of Shanty's Waders and An Unstable Time Rift & a Tower Statue Trophy (in event of tie we will roll dice)

ALSO A CRAFTERS CONTEST hosted by the Holy knights of Trinsic WILL BE ADDED

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Would there be any interest with a PVP Contest? Discussions are going on now about rules if there would be interest ?

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Many Temples and Shrines held old Cherry Trees and were guarded by Spirits of the Great Ancestors of the Islands, it was bad Taboo to remove any trees here but the pathed garden in Homare was a nice place to rest before embarking on the rest of the hunt for the trees. Jaden would need to trek the mountains near here in hopes to find seedlings popping up, blown from these beautiful trees. Closer she would get to the mountains the more dangers there would be, even rumors of evil spirits within these mountains of Tokuno......

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I've added all the events I think to the catskillsrp.com calendar. Many of the events are missing times, meeting locations etc.

If I miss that info when its added later, please send me a message and I'll update it or feel free to come to our forums and add it to your event's post personally. I'll never turn down less work! Heh.

I'll be posting up more info for Moonglow's event, but got a few things in front of getting an official advertisement up for it.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Thank you Alira very much, I have a few books in game with full details as they are seen right now above, if anyone would like one to lock down so details can be seen within game let me know and I will drop one off or meet to give you one

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
New Haven Dinner is usually second Tuesday so since this is going on I will not be so pushy on the Dinner but for some who log on just for that evening I will set up Dinner in New Haven for 7 pm est. In New Haven and provide gates to the Cartography contest from New Haven to Minoc Contest.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
.............as she dug up the saplings in the mountains the wind seemed to speak to her, assuring her these would grow to become beautiful trees. Premonition was a word she had heard many times growing up as a child, from her Father. She had dismissed his ramblings about this, not sure that she had believed in such a thing, yet earlier as she had sat in the Garden resting before the hike into these mountains she had felt as if something horrid was about to happen, so many times she had felt such things, sometimes it would turn out to be nothing yet sometimes she had wished she had trusted these feelings. This time was a cold dark feeling that came across her, one slimey and cold. Trying to not think on this she dug up the saplings, stashing them into the burlap bag and wrapping the roots well to help insure the life of these Babys.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Review of Events:

March 11th Sat : *** Start of Catskills Cherry Blossom Festival ***
March 11th Sat : Cow Tipping & Battle Chicken Fights - at 6:30 pm est.
March 11th Sat : SURPRISE CONTEST @ 8pm est On the Island Makoto Jima (Zento) "If you want to conquer the world, you best have dragons." Hawkwind Robe Prize
March 12th Sun : DOOM @ 8:30pm est...meet at Zento town square
March 13th Mon : Harbringer Spawned on the Island of Magincia, near the moongate @8pm est
March 14th Tues : Minoc Cartography Contest @ 8pm est
March 15th Weds : Net Toss @ 7:30pm est on the Magincia Docks.
March 16th Thurs : Yew Drunken Ship Race @ 8:45pm est
March 17th Fri : Moonglow Event Game of Ultimate Trivia @ 8:30pm est
March 17th Fri : Cherry Blossom Fishing Contest Ends
March 18th Sat : Trinsic Crafters Contest from 3:00pm to 8:00pm est - Judging will be done from 8:00pm to 9:00pm est - Winners @ 9pm est
March 19th Sun : Archery Contest @ 6pm est in Skara Brae
March 19th Sun : 7pm est Dinner & Awards given out in Zento town square for the Cherry Blossom Festival.
March 19th Sun : 8pm est. DOOM OR Sleeping Dragon Led by Les Paul & DNM guild

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
...................Busily trying to get all things ready at set for the Festival , check food supplies at the Tavern and of coarse Alcohol will be needed, **thinking to herself thank goodness for stocking up the Store Room ** .....and plenty of food was ready, as she couldn't help herself from sampling some of the berries for the pies. Stashing some of the berries into her satchel for her next trip for the remaining trees needed.......That odd sense of something or someone watching her or following her ,,, that same feeling yet more intense she had in the mountains getting that last trees.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
.......Arriving at her favorite Gazebo of Cherry Trees, at Lake Kappa, this one held three little Cherry Trees and set next to the sea and close to the Lake.....here her thoughts were always of her three children she had brought here many times in their childhood and would tell them stories of the Kappas that were always lurking near by, always a story time while visiting here as to keep their attention so they wouldn't wander further north where the Dread spiders lived, like some fairytales of the bad spider who frightened children *giggling to herself remembering how frightened of spiders they were back then* . The berries she had stashed away for this trip were almost gone now and the craving for more grew as her belly rumbled . She should have brought more food on her trip, so she must hurry and get the saplings along the waters edge and prepare them for the trip home.........digging up the trees she grew so hungry and seemed to have fallen into a daze.....and as if a dream , she she turned and there staring at her was a huge Dread Spider, not seeming to trying her hurt her, and then it tried to speak * thinking this cant be and perhaps I am dreaming she thought* ....." Do not fear I have listened to your stories for many years very cute they were and well to tell those children to fear us, but today do not fear, not from me . Today I want to ask you have you realized what you are? Those berries you must continue to eat them, soon they will reveal who you truly are, but be warned if you don't follow your teachings, the things your father told you and the places he took you, like the stories you told your children, they will remember, so should you remember what he told you. So think hard and remember what your father taught you." said the Spider.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
>>>>>>>>>>>"Be aware there have been spirits following you during your quest to find those tree's, aware that you know not of who and what you truly are, trust yourself and and call upon those whom you trust the most when the time comes. Then look within your heart of all that has mattered to you.....those things your Father told you, they were true and that is who you truly are........" added the Spider. Gathering her tree's and belongings, as she looked back up the Spider was gone, had she fallen asleep and just dreamt that spider. Jaden quickly made way back to the Tavern. To busy to think about what the Spider had said.......

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
,,,,morning Sun shinning through the window was a cheerful greeting for the morning, no time to lay around in bed, this was the day before the Festival. So many things to do, arrangements with the Gardeners for planting the tree's had to be overseen. Going to the Kitchen in Zento to insure the Chefs had the feast details correct were just a few of the many tasks at hand today. While at the Zento kitchen she must see about more berries,,,,just cant seem to get enough Berries.....

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
>>>>>>>>>>>Addition to Our Events, I have stumbled into a member of a guild I have been in since before My Last Departure from UO, happen to have a nice visit with My Guild Leader of EGO (a PVP Guild I was in before I quit) and his Father, awesome family, I inquired as to who in our guild owned the Village in Fel with buildings (with historical markers) as old as 1999 and maybe a few older, come to find out this family owns them, I bet there are 30 buildings as a City would have businesses so does this Village ,,,Very Very Lovely, and a Charming Family.....I am encouraging anyone to visit the Village (I now have a book just inside the Jade Dragon Tavern in Zento locked on a table next to the pond) The buildings are almost all public, and they have invited us to visit and possibly have a Tavern Night there.....Please go take a Tour or ask for me and I will take you myself

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
.....* Oh my goodness Jaden thought as she quickly got out of bed, so exhausted from her journeys lately, she over slept* ** She must get up and check and make sure Gardener Raine got all trees in place as the dedication gift Zento sent to the cities of Britainia, a thank you gift for trades with their Cities. As she had strolled the streets last evening she had noticed many new homes being built and saw many people in the city. Zento was once again a bustling city. Smiling to herself, she knew this would have made her Mother very happy. Dressing for the day in her favorite Pink dress, so fitting for this occasion, she would need to sail to the island to check preparations for the Chicken fights and gather what was needed for this event to sail over......

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
What a great evening chicken fights had brought many people to the islands and it seemed they all enjoyed themselves, cleaning up the mess on the arena island she boarded her ship and prepared to sail back to the mainland, watching for land on the horizon she became dizzy and fell to her knees. As Jaden looked up the skys seemed stormy and dark suddenly a mist appeared and her last thoughts were of getting home,,,, ,Looking at her hands and feet as she awoke , panicing she made her way to the side of the ship and looked over, there she saw her reflection in the water...........Oh My Goodness what has happened to me..........screaming " This cant happen to me" , her thoughts then went to what the Spider had said , believe in who and what you are, and call upon those you can trust..............the boat had drifted while she had been unconscious, and thankfully it had landed on the shores of Desert above Zento.........Hopefully her family would come find her soon when she did not arrive home on time.......but then what , she thought...........

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Saturday was GREAT, didn't actually attract all those the event was aimed for but , perhaps its a higher force telling me I am going in the wrong directions, However I was soooo pleased with the turn out for Chicken fights and the contests , thank you so much for showing up..............and to all those that didn't show up this Photos for you.....(remember I am A LIKE TO TEASE)

KK.jpg