• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cherry Blossom Festival March 2017

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Winner of the Hawkwind Robe and getting the only berry in all those monsters was PIT ...Congrats PITT.......the Cows ran away but PoorBoy from KS guild did find one and tipped it over,,,the chicken Fights were HILARIOUS and White Wolf Won first place in the Chicken fights with a Lizard Chicken named Wolfie Chicky hope everyone had a good time and we will do that again

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have had some things come up for Sunday so I am going to move the Zento Dinner to Saturday morning at 11 am est. Archery Contest starts at 12 (noon) est. Sunday

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have had some things come up for Sunday so I am going to move the Zento Dinner to Saturday morning at 11 am est. Archery Contest starts at 12 (noon) est. Saturday

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Announcment and Dinner has been moved forward , things have come up IRL so Dinner with awards will be Saturday morning at 11 am est. at Zento town Square, you do not have to be present to accept your prize catch me later or Perrin to hear list of winners and receive your prize , .............get those runes in for the House Deco Contest and get the fish turned in for the fishing contest....Friday is deadline..........Friday at 4 pm is deadline for entering house for deco contest

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Prizes for House Deco Contest

1st place = Ozymandias Obi & Tower Statue Engraved 1st place
2nd place = Plum Tree & Tower Statue Engraved 2nd place
3rd place = Moctapotl's Obsidian Sword & Tower Statue Engraved 3rd place

(All entrys receive a Tower Statue engraved Cherry Blossom House Contest 2017 & a Bonsai Tree)

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
House Deco Contest Winners are as follows:
1st place - Connemara
2nd place - Born in Texas
3rd place is a Tie - Nostramdamus and Troy for third place

Fishing Contest Winners are as follows:
1st place Samurai - Lord TODD
1st place Giant Koi - Sir Jeff
1st place Black Marlin - Cldian's Servant
1st place Fairy Salmon - Adrian Monk
2 winners for 300 points in a round wnt to Keenbadger and Legalos

Darkstar Inc

Adventurer
Postponement of the "Bearly armoured Paladin" event

I never like bringing RL into the game... but I have to do it now.

I have lupus (as well as RA and ankylosing spondylitis and a few others). Normally, this does not interfere with game time, in fact it gives me even more(!), since I am on disability. But last week I developed what my Doc thought was a staph infection and she put me on a high dose sulfa antibiotic. I already take a sulfa med daily and the extra caused my lupus to think my liver was it's new playground. I now have a severe liver and skin flare and due to new meds and some old ones being temporarily suspended... I am not really in a "playing mood". steroids make me hungry, antihistamines make me sleepy, the loss of my normal sulfa med makes me achy and the skin reaction makes me insanely itchy.
I am so grateful to have been given a chance to add to the Cherry Blossom festivities! I wanted to make this event special. I meant to do more advertising. I meant to be organized. I meant... well it meant a lot to me. MEANS a lot to me, and to Trinsic.
I love the idea of bringing the communities closer and think it was a brave thing for the organizer to undertake.
I still want to do this event. I still want it to be under the "Cherry Blossom Festival" flag, but for now I have to postpone it. I am not sure yet when. I need to DO that planning and organizing I meant to do last week. I just need to be in better health to do that.
Please stay tuned.
(Lady Dramora, thanks for the added prize and I promise to safeguard it until the event is held)

Please, PLEASE do not offer "condolence" posts because they make me feel like a sick person instead of a sick week or so.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Thursday Night arriving late and looking for everyone at Aegis my Chat with what seems to be a stranger to Jaden , nice visit...............(who is this?) YEW BAR LEO MUNE.jpg

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Leo, Former (I believe) Ranger of Spiritwood. Nice lad, seems to still be searching for his way in the world.
My apologies for departing early. I was feeling a bit off, and needed to lie down. Good thing is, many have access to the stock in the Rest so normally easy to get a drink there.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yes I smiled when he said chests were open, I just figured it was you haha , very polite guy