• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills Spawning Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup... but not for personal gain, I had all the scrolls I needed from hunting with GNK... I kept being attacked by everyone... but was worth it... everyone could spawn.

I have no clue what other GRI members did... I know I was never involved with L33t.
I did give them uoam acess but that was common knowledge...

FYI: GNK was a guild that fought CoW and LOW...

I know I was never involved with L33t.

I did give them uoam acess but...

:hahaha:

-ok now I'm really done.

C

CatLord

You and Devin we're told we gave them uoam... it was posted on DB4 private boards before I did it...

So don't sound surprised... bad bluff.

(this board warrior stuff is fun...)

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I replied here. For the sake of the other members of this board, can we at least keep this to the smacktalk thread please?

C

CatLord

I am not talking smack... you never saw me do that before. I won't start now.
But we can discuss it there...

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys are funny.

"I don't want drama (*continues with adding to the drama*)"
"We should talk over there (*points without moving*)"
"I'm not smack talking (*smack talks*)"
"I didn't do the bad stuff, you did!" "No you did and I didn't!" "Nuh uh!" "Yuh huh!"

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Alright, somehow this moved from a "How do we do this?" to a "He said/She said" with more drama than most soap operas. Guys, seriously, give it a break already. I thought my old dog hung onto bones but lord.

*Clicks the lock on this round of drama cause I don't have the time or energy to even attempt to clean it up and pull it back on track*

Status
Not open for further replies.