• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castle Contest (WARNING: picture Heavy)

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Amazing Work Cinderella - thank you so much for doing!!!! :heart::heart: I never would have the patience for that. Someone have to do you something good for this!

I do not play EC so my Castle #114 have roof tiles i did not see when I go through the house in CC.

1642655838619.png

I try to repair this and did some costumization even hoping they are gone now. A message that this design is saved and updated appeared so I hope that this is Ok now and without mistakes. Would be kind if someone with EC would control if there are tiles or not - Thx :)

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WOW, this is so helpful, and an enormity of a task you've done here! Huge applause for this contribution Cinderella, thank you!!!

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So, as a shameless plug, my design is number 93, "look ma, no rails", and i desinged it for people to add on with custom peices, expanding it as much as possible, while also trying not to get ousted by the devs

Edit... now 143

Last edited:

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Kudos to all the builders this go round. Honestly, if it were up to me I would add them all (except 106).

The top 4 that I could see myself using are:
41. Town Square
63. Shadows of Myth
113. Herot
154. Rural Downtown

A few that I think deserve extra mention for their out of the box creativity are:
65. Necrovania
78. Remote Island Observatory
129. Necromansion

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cinderella, Cinderella, Cinderella! Sally Trees was right to have faith in you! tytytytytyty and ty for all this. Oh the favs of me are 133 and my own , I admit it, 124.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok you guys, we can find the new numbers, we can all read the stone. My fav is now #9, my entry 127. And Cinderella ty again!

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Castle Design Contest Update

Posted on January 20, 2022 by Mesanna

Greetings Everyone,
We have reset all votes for the Custom Castle contest. All eligible houses have been added to the voting list by us so there is nothing you need to do. The voting dates have not changed so be sure to cast your vote for your favorite castle.
We apologize for all the confusion with the Castle Contest. This was an error on our part. We have brought TC1 down to fix the issue and it will return within 30 minutes. We appreciate your patience with us!
Good Luck,
UO Team

To those who do not noticed this!!! PLZ vote again for your favorites !

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Posted on January 20, 2022 by Mesanna

Greetings Everyone,
We have reset all votes for the Custom Castle contest. All eligible houses have been added to the voting list by us so there is nothing you need to do. The voting dates have not changed so be sure to cast your vote for your favorite castle.
We apologize for all the confusion with the Castle Contest. This was an error on our part. We have brought TC1 down to fix the issue and it will return within 30 minutes. We appreciate your patience with us!
Good Luck,
UO Team

To those who do not noticed this!!! PLZ vote again for your favorites !
*sigh*

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I would beg and plead people vote for #134 but now I just want to give up the dream of ever getting my castle converted.

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Honestly in my whole life I have already experienced a lot of ****... but this cuts the buttom of the barrel of ; )

It has been completely reorganized - there are now 20 pages - and the numbers have been reassigned:

And what I find worst: that Cindy, who has made so much effort to shoot pictures here now udn that completely alone that has not made in vain - but the numbers now no longer fit the screenshotted images.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I

-----------------------

My new Numers are now
# 105 Knight's Manorhouse (old 114)
#171 H e o r o t (not Herot ;) ) (old 113)

Thanks for voting and for voting again!

Last edited:

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So hope i get them all ;)

For your help and comparrison Number old and new

-------------------

so honestly ... how many contests have we already had where everything ran cleanly? Something like this should not normally happen - I'm already really pissed off.... but something like this happens when you want to satisfy the whole globe here with 6 people ;)

Last edited:

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Kudos to all the builders this go round. Honestly, if it were up to me I would add them all (except 106).

The top 4 that I could see myself using are:
41. Town Square
63. Shadows of Myth
113. Herot
154. Rural Downtown

A few that I think deserve extra mention for their out of the box creativity are:
65. Necrovania
78. Remote Island Observatory
129. Necromansion
I appreciate the compliment on
Shadows Of Myth Castle

For some reason I got pushed to #136

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
is it possible to up date the # numbers in each post ?
That would be difficult... she'd probably have to start all over... ugh

Mine changed from #135 to #125...

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thx cinderella for your work

these are my favorites (the numbers in this thread)

150 Fools march
105 Red
54 Sweet water mansion
27 Retreat

150 Trinsic rose village
125 Mollys manor
129 Necromansion
67 Village with red roof
50 The township
3 Stronghold
36 Castle greyskull
45 Samurai empire

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I noticed that, its on my list I have whittled down from 199 to 20, but its not listed, you need to contact them.
I’ve messaged bleak and requested a fix, but hasn’t been done yet. I’m pretty frustrated and disappointed.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I’ve messaged bleak and requested a fix, but hasn’t been done yet. I’m pretty frustrated and disappointed.
its late im sure he will fix it

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He had 2 Castles on his account so they only let one go onto the stone. Not the Devs fault.

Players were complaining about multiple Castles per player so the Devs stopped it. Posters wanted the devs to intervene in the contest, they did.

its late im sure he will fix it

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He had 2 Castles on his account so they only let one go onto the stone. Not the Devs fault.

Players were complaining about multiple Castles per player so the Devs stopped it. Posters wanted the devs to intervene in the contest, they did.
Yes, I designed multiple castles, but only 1 was entered in the contest. It was correct the first round, Town Square was included, House of Worship was not. That can be confirmed. I have no idea why after what they did today it switched them… certainly wasn’t intended that way and I certainly wasn’t trying to “game the system” by having multiple designs. In this case it IS the devs fault for not using the castle that was entered correctly.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, I designed multiple castles, but only 1 was entered in the contest. It was correct the first round, Town Square was included, House of Worship was not. That can be confirmed. I have no idea why after what they did today it switched them… certainly wasn’t intended that way and I certainly wasn’t trying to “game the system” by having multiple designs. In this case it IS the devs fault for not using the castle that was entered correctly.
I agree. There was no 1 per account rule. Also I think few knew you could place more than one on an account. Most are too scared to try. But, these contests bring out the :tinhat: and cheat callers.

Town Square was very popular on the first days. Good Luck to you!

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Amazing Work Cinderella - thank you so much for doing!!!! :heart::heart: I never would have the patience for that. Someone have to do you something good for this!

I do not play EC so my Castle #114 have roof tiles i did not see when I go through the house in CC.

View attachment 125833

I try to repair this and did some costumization even hoping they are gone now. A message that this design is saved and updated appeared so I hope that this is Ok now and without mistakes. Would be kind if someone with EC would control if there are tiles or not - Thx :)
I noticed this appears if you use the tile 2
i had the same issue during building Tooth Fairy's

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So whoever did the current house #1... you forgot all the corner pieces which if this house was in FEL you will die in it FYI.