• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castle Contest (WARNING: picture Heavy)

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Circling back to this later after my shows over. But... curious if u know why it was just castles this time or do they alternate between the two when doing such contests ?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Circling back to this later after my shows over. But... curious if u know why it was just castles this time or do they alternate between the two when doing such contests ?
in the past, they alternated them
so I'm guessing Publish 113 should be Keeps

TheMiner

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see a few that I like, n the following is not derogatory in any way, but I don't see any that I would personally want to go after. But you give me a villa Crowley in Castle form, then I'll hell to the mother $&$^#^# yes get that!!!

That Villa Crowley keep is perfect for a nice little vendor Market. With what, what I guess we'll call a lawn.