• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BUGS

Anira Cuilwen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The hues in EC for the following items are wrong since patch:
house addon flags
chairs
beds
gift boxes
maybe more.
Just to mention it.

N

nynyve

I noticed last night when filling bods that the Shirt and Skirt has disappearec off of all tailor vendors in Delucia, Brit & Vesper.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone ever had a dismount bug? It happens after I train necro or spirit speak or magery skills on a char, it seems--I really can't tell. If I hop off horse, it auto-stables as if I have logged out. Then I have to get it from the stables, and if I get on it and off it again, it goes back to the stable.

I filed a bug report.

L

Lord_Armageddon

Does anyone who has had this same problem have a similar card?
And also, are there folk out there that have the same card, but do not have this problem?
On one of the previous systems (Nr 3 of the list with W7 HP), the problem was resolved, but I am not sure how, as it is not my computer and do not know if any adjustments were made. (and with my W7 HP installation, that was not the solution)
I'm seeing this exact same thing when I try to craft a world map. Nice blue blank map. I'm using an HP G72 laptop, 64bit, Win 7 Home Premium. Don't think it is a graphic card issue. I can play Civ 5 on this system which is quite graphics intensive.

L

Lord_Armageddon

Old Ships, New Bug

I put my small dragon ship in the water in New Haven (EC), opened the gangplank, walked onto the boat, and could not walk back off. Moved the boat, tried both sides of the boat, both sides and the end of the pier, nothing worked. Called my friend to see if he was seeing the same thing. He moved the boat between the two piers, and just happened to open the water side gangplank and presto-change-o, he was able to walk off the boat into the water and land on the pier 4 tiles away.

When I'm at the dock with the gangplank down, it appears that the gangplank disappears under the dock. When I move the ship, it shows above the dock until the ship stops, then it goes under again. The appearance is that the water level has dropped in relation to the dock, so I can no longer walk onto the dock.

Not sure when this happened as my boats have been in dry dock since I got my new ones. But, it has never happened before, so something has changed.

This happens with both my small and my large dragon boats.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Old Ships, New Bug

Two 14 year old 'bugs' by design in 2D:

1. Max game play window max size is 800 x 600 which is tiny on modern computers. Razor sharp clairity should have been addressed a decade ago.

2. After 14 years I still have a very hard time reading text on screen and in the Journal. Can we have a way to change the background color of the Journal this will help a great deal. The yellow background makes it nearly impossable to read with most colors that we can choose from.

Thank you

Anira Cuilwen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Two 14 year old 'bugs' by design in 2D:

1. Max game play window max size is 800 x 600 which is tiny on modern computers. Razor sharp clairity should have been addressed a decade ago.
=> Yes, I was told that Mesanna is aware of this long ago

2. After 14 years I still have a very hard time reading text on screen and in the Journal. Can we have a way to change the background color of the Journal this will help a great deal. The yellow background makes it nearly impossable to read with most colors that we can choose from.
=> Bad idea. Better would be to add shadow to the font so you can recognize any color on any background.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

"=> Bad idea. Better would be to add shadow to the font so you can recognize any color on any background."

That is not a bad idea. just fix it. 14 year old bug by design that we all use every day is very strange.