breakfast

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Dec 18, 2003
pitmuck ice creams cabe
Phooey mees ups. *fires up stove puts coffes on.* Picks up the paxlair times* phooey agin, ashlynn gotta puts more pictures in it or mees gotta learn to reads. *pours cofffes* begins cooking. Puts out a big stack ob waffles,wif raspberries syurp, fried turnips, bacon
ans lots ob fruits.

Reactions: OccupyEA

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
*befuddled expression* Buts Miz Lucy sez dere aint noes such ting as rasberries!

Reactions: Mirt

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oct 10, 2012
Phooey mees ups. *fires up stove puts coffes on.* Picks up the paxlair times* phooey agin, ashlynn gotta puts more pictures in it or mees gotta learn to reads. *pours cofffes* begins cooking. Puts out a big stack ob waffles,wif raspberries syurp, fried turnips, bacon
ans lots ob fruits.
YAY Rasberry syrup finally. Hey do you know how to make M&M cookies? Also how do I get to Pitmuck I need some waffles with Rasberry syrup.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
YAY Rasberry syrup finally. Hey do you know how to make M&M cookies? Also how do I get to Pitmuck I need some waffles with Rasberry syrup.
Ozog ates dem up en dey alz gones. En mees hab noes ideas wherez himz gotz dem enywayz! Yoos kin hab bakon en eggz en muffens! :pie:

Icky

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oct 10, 2012
Ozog ates dem up en dey alz gones. En mees hab noes ideas wherez himz gotz dem enywayz! Yoos kin hab bakon en eggz en muffens! :pie:

Icky
When I make my way to Pitmuck Im gonna buy a plot of land and get me a Waffle House franchise!!!!:banana:

Reactions: old gypsy

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 26, 2004
Ingredients:
Set of sheep's heart, lungs and liver (cleaned by a butcher)
One beef bung
3 cups finely chopped suet
One cup medium ground oatmeal
Two medium onions, finely chopped
One cup beef stock
One teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
One teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon mace
Method:
Trim off any excess fat and sinew from the sheep's intestine and, if present, discard the windpipe. Place in a large pan, cover with water and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for an hour or possibly longer to ensure that they are all tender. Drain and cool.
Some chefs toast the oatmeal in an oven until it is thoroughly dried out (but not browned or burnt!)
Finely chop the meat and combine in a large bowl with the suet, oatmeal, finely chopped onions, beef stock, salt, pepper, nutmeg and mace. Make sure the ingredients are mixed well. Stuff the meat and spices mixture into the beef bung which should be over half full. Then press out the air and tie the open ends tightly with string. Make sure that you leave room for the mixture to expand or else it may burst while cooking. If it looks as though it may do that, prick with a sharp needle to reduce the pressure.
Place in a pot and cover with water. Bring to the boil and immediately reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for three hours. Avoid boiling vigorously to avoid bursting the skin.

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oct 10, 2012
Ingredients:
Set of sheep's heart, lungs and liver (cleaned by a butcher)
One beef bung
3 cups finely chopped suet
One cup medium ground oatmeal
Two medium onions, finely chopped
One cup beef stock
One teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
One teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon mace
Method:
Trim off any excess fat and sinew from the sheep's intestine and, if present, discard the windpipe. Place in a large pan, cover with water and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for an hour or possibly longer to ensure that they are all tender. Drain and cool.
Some chefs toast the oatmeal in an oven until it is thoroughly dried out (but not browned or burnt!)
Finely chop the meat and combine in a large bowl with the suet, oatmeal, finely chopped onions, beef stock, salt, pepper, nutmeg and mace. Make sure the ingredients are mixed well. Stuff the meat and spices mixture into the beef bung which should be over half full. Then press out the air and tie the open ends tightly with string. Make sure that you leave room for the mixture to expand or else it may burst while cooking. If it looks as though it may do that, prick with a sharp needle to reduce the pressure.
Place in a pot and cover with water. Bring to the boil and immediately reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for three hours. Avoid boiling vigorously to avoid bursting the skin.

I'm gonna stick with the "bakon en eggz en muffens" I reckon!!!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
MEES EATS TO MUCHES, TO MANY COOKIES BELLY HURTS. RASPBEERY SYRUP BEEES GOOS, MEE FINDS DEM INA SKERRY PLACE , DUNNO WHERE IT WAS ,BUT WAS ON A SECERT ISLAND . BERRY BAD THINGS DER EBEN A BIG MEAN BLACK TITAN
Ohhhh... maybees yoos kin takez himz dere toos gits himz rasberries!

Icky

Reactions: OccupyEA

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oct 10, 2012
*giggles* Yoos hab a new yeers quest... finda rasberries en da recipe!

Icky
Well gotta get my boat outta dry dock and go island hopping. I wonder what Jason and Odyseus are doing sounds like I might need some experience questers for this.
Got a lot of overtime at work this week, but soon as I can I'm gonna hit every island in Sosaria til I find me a BIG MEAN BLACK TITAN.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Well gotta get my boat outta dry dock and go island hopping. I wonder what Jason and Odyseus are doing sounds like I might need some experience questers for this.
Got a lot of overtime at work this week, but soon as I can I'm gonna hit every island in Sosaria til I find me a BIG MEAN BLACK TITAN.
*looks at old map* Onces uponz a timez der wuz a place caldz HorsieShoes Iland... butz der bees noos rasberries dere, en noos Titans...

Last edited:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Dec 18, 2003
pitmuck ice creams cabe
Da island bees big majik. It disappears din it comes up. berry wierd, lots of pirates and ebil mages protect da titan.Horse shoe island beees safe and should beees renamed PITMUCK ISLAND !!!!!

OZOG

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Dec 18, 2003
pitmuck ice creams cabe
oat meal bees a hot sereal comes from an oat plant. dey grown by farmers, like wheat for flour. just gotta boils it fer a awhile.
meees habe pie an coffee this am
HABES A GOOOS DAY CHESSY
OZOG

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 9, 2006
I had mushrooms for breakfast today, like I did the day before and will tomorrow. They are poisonous to goblins.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
I had mushrooms for breakfast today, like I did the day before and will tomorrow. They are poisonous to goblins.
Yoos jes sayin dat, Ashlynn, soos weeuns don eetz dem en leeves dem allz fer yoos! :(

Icky

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Feb 26, 2004
Central Florida
Mees changed mees mind! Since Ashlynn like mushrooms so muchs, maybe mees eat dem so hers cant! Mees can use Arch Cure and bees okies!

Scabby

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Mees changed mees mind! Since Ashlynn like mushrooms so muchs, maybe mees eat dem so hers cant! Mees can use Arch Cure and bees okies!

Scabby
*laufs* Wees goblins gonna gib Ashlynn big serprise! :D

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Uh-oh... Scabby... maybees dat wuznt sech a goos plans abter allz. :eek:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Dec 18, 2003
pitmuck ice creams cabe
*yawns* beees frezzin in here.*checks stove* ruoh fire almost out,*grabs wood stuffs into stove*hope it fires up.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
*yawns* beees frezzin in here.*checks stove* ruoh fire almost out,*grabs wood stuffs into stove*hope it fires up.
Yoos stay warms en toasty, Ozog! *prays for summer*

Icky

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Dec 18, 2003
pitmuck ice creams cabe
Meees ups early. *puts on coffees and tea,cooks up beeg batch of bacon and scrably eegs* beees warmer todays, yay,nicey view ob da water. BEEES SAFE HABE FUNZ TODAY

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Feb 26, 2004
Central Florida
Ozog yoos no tells no ones dat I peed in da shroom juice rite?

Scabby

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 9, 2006
I make my own shroom juice you know. I do not rely on servants or merchants! Just like all those corpses I - ERR never mind that.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Feb 26, 2004
Central Florida
I make my own shroom juice you know. I do not rely on servants or merchants! Just like all those corpses I - ERR never mind that.
Mees knows where yoos keeps it tho. *winks*

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 9, 2006
I wonder if there is a record for largest donut and if it is a torus shaped one or one of those filled ones. GOBLIN. Go find out for us!

I also wonder if donuts could be used to lure goblins into traps.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
I wonder if there is a record for largest donut and if it is a torus shaped one or one of those filled ones. GOBLIN. Go find out for us!

I also wonder if donuts could be used to lure goblins into traps.
Nooos.... wees notz dat gullable, Ashlynn!

~ Icky ~

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 9, 2006
Well I heard you might be able to find some donuts near one of the lost lands passages in Northern Britannia.

Reactions: Calkano

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
*sniff... sniff... stealths over to donut tree*

Dis bees Ashlynn's werk! Wees needz goos lumberjack!