• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Beta Key Contest - Final Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ghostnata

Make a DK for sure. Quest line seems AMAZING! Just killing innocent villagers? (mister burns) exccelent

T

Turel2112

First thing I'd do is start a Death Knight and play through all the quests in the starting area. I'm not opposed to spoilers, and it looks like the developers have done a fantastic job with the starting area quests. Past that, though, main would go to Northrend to Valgarde.

K

kalashlar

I'm gonna spec my lock with soul link and dark pact and proceed to kill anything that will die.. pretty much what I do in game.

T

Tealk

What do you do first in the game and what are you most excited about in the beta?

I would first go exploring and discover all the new areas, look for any new non-combat pets and visit Breanni and snap a picture next to her. off I"d go to look fore new cooking patterns and be scoping out where the new crafting patterns are etc. I am super excited about everything. It's going to be like Christmas not knowing really where to go or what to do first.

5jerry1995

When I first get into the beta I will make a DeathKnight "Of Course" what im excited about in the game is to meet Arthas I did not play the old Warcrafts so i never seen Arthas or Northrend.

C

chauronity

I'll be most excited about being able to explore Northrend before the public and be able to be a pioneer...while also helping Blizzard iron out bugs and glitches that harm the beta now. In-game, oh boy ill be yelling in caps "I won!" "I won!", Hehe =D

C

curly/larry

zomg i wish i knew that this was happening b4 i went on vacation... i would have stayed home to try lol

B

Baindyn

Well the first thing i would do is go to northrend and figure out the first quests in each starter area in northrend with my rogue.

S

Sorelia

The first thing I'd do is transfer my shaman over, I'm hopeful that they'll be working on shaman changes soon and I'm looking forward to leveling mine and trying out the new quests and new areas. I might also work on a deathknight, but i am really looking forward to the new areas and content on the way to 80.

M

mxc123

Well the first thing I would do in Beta is go to Northernd with my Paladin and check out all the new zones, quests, items, and other things. The thing I'm most excited about is the Paladin changes. I can't wait to test out all three specs. Oh and I might try out a Gnome Death Knight for the heck of it.

S

Sneaver

First thing, I'll probably create a deathknight among the first things. Testing naxx should be pretty cool also. But exploring Northrend for first time must be most exciting thing! :)

K

kingdaniel97

4 words... Boat To Howling Fjord.... nuff said. And kick ass on my Lock btw XD

D

darkxmagicz

The first thing I'd do is probably make and try out a Death Knight. The thing I'm looking forward to the most would be new talents/spells and specs.

L

lyshkaran

The first thing im going to do is go to northrend and explore for a bit maby quest some. The thing im most exitec about is leveling a Deathknight, i also want to raid in wotlk with the new 10 or 25 man content. And im exited to pvp with the addiction of siege weapons.

C

conslayer69

The first thing i would do is Log into the Beta server :)

Naw but really i would probably log into my warrior and mess with the new talents and go to northrend.

The thing im most excited about is probably the Death knight which is what i would do second after i log in.

B

Begname

I check my mail and the AH.

I am really looking forward to Demon Form and the new warlock teleport

M

Marche

The first thing I will be doing is taking my main (A Warlock) and leveling it up to try out all the new skills and to check out the awesome new land called Northrend.

After that I will be making myself a death knight and seeing how it works, as well as checking out its starter area and seeing if I would prefer a death knight or a Paladin.

Z

Zkenic

Ill test out warriors 51 talents in both arms and fury, and see how it works out for leveling too.

F

fefefe

message my friends in the beta,

trying out the death knight of course

E

eaglehawk

I would have to check into the new character creation immediately to see what is available for the BK. Of course playing a BK would be one of the highlights altogether to check out the new game content.

I

invaderrj

Well i have 8 70s but i already know my shammy, lock, and hunter are going over for some fun testing of awesome new changes if i get a key. But i must admit i am pretty damn excited about deathknights and already have the name for my future one reserved on my server!! PLEASE my two best friends are already in the beta and have been flaunting their coolness over me, end my torture! you have the power!!

L

Lucedus

What am i most excited about: Shadowpriests hopefully being viable in pvp and having an increased dps
What would i do First: probably go and check out lake wintergrasp on one of the premade 80 chars.

R

Reyzant

I would be most excited to meet up with my friend and quest with him. I think the first thing that I would do is check out the new areas and try to decide which of my 70s I will try to level first when WotLK launches. I also want to try out inscription, and sometime later I will check out the death knight class, but right now it isn't a priority.

Thank you for giving us these chances to win a key and good luck to everyone. To those that win, enjoy your beta time!

H

Howlsatmoonlight

I am most excited about trying to Death knight class. And thanks for giving us the chance to win a key, and good luck to everyone!

E

Eldorian

Closed. Good luck everyone.

I'll try to have winners posted sometime tomorrow evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.