• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Beta Key Contest - Final Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's say you're one of the lucky ones who wins - What do you do first in the game and what are you most excited about in the beta?
I would change the talent trees of my characters, start looking at what I need to level professions and explore Northrend and the quests I need to do to level.

P

phyrin

well 1 running arrownd yelling OMG am in the beta!, 2 go to northrend and log out lol, 3 once am loggout make a deathknight, log in and yell OMG! lol quest as a deathknight for a bit, till i have 2 go eat/bed wich ever... 4 once am back quest on my main, get to the level cap... then go back on my death knight and level him to level cap. 4 raid on my deathknight and main yelling OMG am in the beta! lol

i like to yell just... a little lol

M

Milex

The first thing I would do is level up inscription and explore as much a I can

K

Kawatoo

Probabley pray that the zone im going to wont be the alliance one:bowdown: and if it is i take the turtle boat to the other side:sad4:

R

rayeire

Create a deathknight, of course! I'd probably run the beginning quest series real quick, and get a sense of the class, then I'd zone into Northrend with my 70 and check it out.

A

autarctic

No doubt I would be tempted to head out to northrend on my rogue or mage, but knowing me the FIRST thing I do is start a HORDE Deathknight and work my way through that starting area and see what it is all about, because reading everywhere that starting zone has me more hyped then anything because of what people are saying about it.

N

Naoka

After downloading the client, and all the patches, wait for my two 70's to show up ...
The first thing i will do is head to the barber shop to get a new do :) It's a girl thing! Then ill check out the starting areas, and then start a death knight.

Good Luck everyone !

K

Kibane

I MAKE A DEATH KNIGHT AND PWN NOOBZ!!!!!!!!:gun::gun::gun: DEATH KNIGHTS!!!!

D

Droul

start leveling my main and working on professions.

and enjoying all new content!

N

nixice

Im gonna make an enchanting inscribing death knight, and make the lowbies lives a living hell.

H

Hatch

I desperately want to test the new style of Warrior tanking the devs keep talking about, and compare it to that of the Death Knight.

A

Annai

I'm excited about all the new skills and talents and that'll be the first thing that I check out!

S

Shiftey

I would play a deathknight to see if it is my kinda class that i want to make my main or if i should lvl something else to 80 first.the Dk strting zone looks amazing and so do the quests which i am really excited to do

What i am most excited about is all the lore that goes with northrend..im even going to lvl my allly to 80 who i never play and never will just so i can do the quests.....

L

lujana

first thing ill do is to decide which char to level first my paly or my priest, im curious about DK too. So ill be exploring and testing new talents, learn about new game mechanics, and of course having fun about all the new features in-game.

P

paladinchris

first thing ill do is get my skills up then start leveling my mage to 80
after that ill do whatever i feel like

the thing im excited about would have to be the chance near the end to get Frostmourne i would love that damn ssword if it dropped and would do anything to get it tbh

E

Entity21

I would first make a deathknight to see how the class stacks up as far as other tanks i have played. I am really excited about the paladin upgrades for tanking and how they are more mana efficient.

P

phroglord

I'll definitely create a DK first, but I'm also looking forward to checking out the new areas. Don't know if they've gotten Dalaran fully functional yet, but who hasn't been curious about that forever.

S

Stikir730

Upon entering Beta i would start a DeathKnight as I am planning on making a Dk my main in Live. I would use the time in Beta to learn the first DK quest zone, .. then probably make a pre-made 80 DK to learn the class some and how it fits into the raid seen.

The thing i am most excited about is actually the addition of 10 man instances in endgame. I have always loved Kara and how it felt with a group of 10 good players. Everyone counted, no one could be "pulled along" and you always felt like you were in the middle of everything. Hope they brought that into the 10 mans in WotLK.

S

slashmike

Check out Stormwind Harbor...for some reason I am totally excited about it.

K

Keryon

Torn Between Starting a DK or playing my priest. I'll probably just test the new talent trees out then roll a DK

T

The Barista

I suppose the *first* thing would be to spend 20 or 30 mins getting the default UI set up since all the add-ons I have would probably break! But *after* that...lol... I'd try to find my way to Lake Wintergrasp and see everything it has to offer first-hand, I really want it to be good.

I

iw00bruiser

First thing I'm gonna do is start downloading the beta client and while that happens in-game head down to un'goro crater and log out. Then with the client done I will copy my hunter over to the beta and wait.

Then once I can log onto the beta, tame my very own DEVILSAUR!!!!

S

slashin

First thing I would probably do well since they are testing Naxx out right now make a pre-made 80 and hopefully find a group for the 10 man and do that and pray that we kill one of the bosses that has tier 7 and see how much it rocks seeing that I already its stats and all, or put in my 70 hunter and either level him a little bit or create a Death Knight and level it it all depends on what I feel like doing

And what am I most exciting about well lets see where to start off well Death Knights coming into play, the new talents, Naxx being the first and easiest raid in this, just everything I am excited about :D, wish I could say there was one thing I was most excited about

N

Nerroc

I would also have to drop all my mods, log into live site and check my mail because I won't be back for awhile. Then I would grab a hunter and tame everything I could tame to get a jump on battlegrounds after the release.

X

xaemus

The first thing I'd do is making a premade character (if that's even possible) and then run around, across all of Northrend, to check out everything!

I'm really excited about all the new talents, and I will probably test all of them!

Q

Quiron

I will definitely go get myself a DK and get familiar with the starting quests as I will need to in order to get 80 asap in one of the new realms I will be rolling in.
After that I will try to get him to 80, and experience Naxx a bit. Then I will logon with my rogue and check the new muti build.

R

rezslayer

First off i will go straight to northrend. I would love to see what new mobs and such will be walking around. Also of course like everyone else i will roll a Death knight just to see what all they can do. I probably wont quite get to 80 but the fun is in the journey there.

rezslayer

L

linkmastr001

Definitely the first thing I will do (like so many others) is create a Death Knight. Just the thought of playing a character that seems to be able to tank and cast spells is awesome, since my main is a mage. That, and the thrill of working with the Lich King in the beginning.

The second thing I'd do is level up my mage and figure out everything the new talent trees have to offer for blowing stuff up.

E

encognito

I just want to get a chance to try out all the new content before everyone else. I have enetered so many contests it getting hard to keep up with all my forum passwords.

X

Xero148

Blizz has scared me recently with some of the warrior plans for fury (i.e. the titans grip nerf and the Enraged assault change). I really wanna give feedback on what I think of them and not be someone who QQ's about it on forums without knowing what i'm talking about. So first thing i'm gonna do is respec my warrior and start grinding out a few quests in northrend to get a feel for the changes then make a premade warrior and see what their like at 80 to see if i can provide some feedback of what i think to blizz and to other warriors. I love my class and i'm very concerned for its well being >.<

P

person123

i would love to test out all the new spells of my class, and see all the new places, gear, monsters, omg i would be so happy if i won. i would love to see how many things were improved in the expansion, and all the cool new stories in the game. :D

D

Deste

I'd probably check out Northrend and create a Death Knight of course.

A

Atheistprophet

After a stat redistribution, I'd setup my warrior as prot, then level that way! I'd be online for an entire day getting a head start and learning the new instances.

Not to mention, I'll have my badges traded out for epic gems beforehand, so the moment I get the next level of JC training, I can go up by about 10 skill just by cutting gems.

H

Hylloch

First, I would create my DK and gawk for hours at the armor and awesome quests. Then i would get on my Warlock and give northrend a spin. The thing im probably looking most forward to are the new Raids and PvP zones in northrend especially naxx II and Lake wintergrasp.

E

everix

The first thing I would do is either make me a level 80 premade ftw or make a death knight. The thing I am most excited about though is checking out the new content and the death knight. Also the new profession inscription is gonna be awesome. Even if I don't win I can still try that out in the ptr though.

V

vash117

The first thing I would do is make a death knight and hit lvl 60 with him and put him in the inn. Then I would get my main character over to Northrend and check out the stuff there until I burn through his rest while playing with the different specs. Then when I kill his rest, I would hop on the death knight and do some rotational playing on the two characters depending on which one has more rest accumulated.

S

Ssonic19

I'd roll a death knight and go through the beginning quests with him.

Then I'd go play my mage or druid, haven't decided which yet.

B

bluejump

The first thing i would do is make a death knight and play around with him for awhile.

O

Omenzero

The first thing I am going to do is spec my warrior into Titan's Grip.

After that im gunna **** as many things as I can with my s4 sword and cat's edge.

I really hope that I win, I was one of the ones trying to win the wowhead contest but they ended it because ***s were selling their keys instead and ruined it for all of us that were legit.

GL TO ALL!

L

lovecraft

What I would do if I won a beta key.

Well first thing I would do is fix my spec to go 7/0/54 and then head to howling forjd. (99% sure this is spelled wrong). Start questing and grinding instances for XP.

C

Casseo

make a death knight. for sure. i got to play for like a minute at my friend's house and really enjoyed the little time I got, but I really want to play more XD

W

Wyzguy

I would like to see what the deathknights actually do and their starting place (which I heard was really cool) would look like. I would also like to explore Northrend seeing as how I have only really heard about it and haven't actually seen much of it. Also I can hang out with a few guildies that also have a beta key atm so it would be kind of cool to test out some of the instances. I also thot that it would be cool if I could get my priest to 80 and try out the new talents on some mobs to see what my heals will be and how much more effective they will be.

U

Undertaker72

Heh first thing I will do is explore all the lands and have a lot of fun doing it!!

D

Dassard

The first thing i would do is level up my main toon then work on leveling a DeathKnight to see for my self what they can do. Then i would put suggestion's out in the beta to fix up any bugs that are knoticed when playing wrath of the lich king beta. I would have fun doing so.

H

Hegemon

I'm taking my warrior straight to Northrend to see what sort of trouble I can cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.