• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Beta Key Contest - Day One

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elitewarriors

Did this idea come maybe from LFG? Because I believe LFG is a great comic line, it's not as good right now as it used to be, but I think it's still great. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

X

xdarthduckiex

When did you begin drawing?

* Yay at another chance for a key! *

F

flamemonkey

hoe long does it take to make the comic and does it require a lot of patience?

A

Alenn

I would ask him if he would put this in colour some time in the future, really.

R

rainger255

here's my entry. -- where do you draw your influence from when creating your artwork?

F

FDS1337

I would first have to ask what gives him the ideas for his comics. then I would ask him if he would maybe incorporate my Orc Hunter into a comic. (love comics btw).

Good luck to all of you :)

D

Dawnclawlll

Why did you choose to make your comic in only black and white?

M

Marche

My question would be; How do you come up with the idea's for your comics and then translate them to paper?

S

Ssonic19

Is this based off real experiences you or someone you know has had in WoW?

By the way, I assume you're checking IP addresses and stuff. I've moved back on campus for the school year, so a bunch of people have the same IP address. Not cheating. :p

L

Laibcoms

Are we going to see a typical hunter or a what the 'majority' of the hunters are or a professional hunter?

K

kalashlar

so.. which Belushi brother are you modeling your hunter on? seriously in the snow he looks like Samurai Futaba from SNL.

B

benign

:sleep2:sorry didnt think to much of it really .However maybe like some fungus it can still grow on me ....:gun:However I hope thats b4 I get to the herbicide :next:
Almost forgot the question lol:D umm where is the funny part again ...?:eyes:

S

skywind

For the story, is it something which has already been planned out far in advance, coming up with it on the run, so to speak, or planning on some of both?

T

Theisus

Do you complete your comics in one sitting or over longer periods of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.