• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Beta Key Contest - Day One

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eldorian

Day one of the contest - post in this thread for your entry. Only one per person will be counted (trust me when I say cheaters with alts will be caught).

You've seen the webcomic "Emissary" - http://wowcomic.stratics.com

If you had one question to ask Barry Smith about the development of the comic, what would it be?

P

penguinduude

*posts for good luck* My question is, will the comic be as funny like Flintlocke?

S

Shiftey

Have you always been able to draw that well?

because i like to draw but i SUCK at it bad.

D

Droul

would ask where is Flintlocke!

and i would love a beta key :)

J

JiPi

How much time and involvement does this comics takes you (and will take you in the future) ?

If I had two questions, I would also ask if he did other WoW Comics in the past that we could see too ?

Thanks and good luck for the future !

B

budman

good luck post :)

question would be why the hunter failed ?

Z

Zadkiel

Seeing the Arclight Spanner is this character to be an engineer?

J

Jeebus

I'd ask him where he gathers inspiration, besides WoW obviously.

M

Milex

Nice comic, I am curious are you self taught or did you go to school to learn how to draw?

A

Alidra

i would ask what was going to happen next cause it looks like hes wolf food but knowing dwarfs our hero will soon be wearing wolf fur lined gear in no time.

R

RedBaron101

Good luck everyone, *crosses fingers* hope i get in

**edit**

I would ask what type of art influenced his creation

N

Nerroc

Is that a n00b hunter with his begininning gear, because I saw crack and you only get crack with your starting gear.

V

Vesi

I don't know how to read, will there be an audio version of your comics?

beta key plz

S

sateena

Why did you choose to change the media format for your strip?

H

Hatch

My question: why fight a wolf when one could fight a bear, which is innately cooler?

M

melodramatic

did you need permissions or limited liscensing from blizzard before you pubilically revealed your artistic rendition of world of warcraft?

A

Aoricc

What inspired you to write comics and why do you enjoy writing them?

T

Turel2112

Who has inspired your drawing style?

How long have you been working in this field?

Did drawing comics start as a hobby and unfold into something fulltime for you?

And were you, or are you, a fan of more "mainstream" comics, or "independant"?

Oh, and cake or pie?

R

Reyzant

My question would be, "How do you go about planning strips and how far in advance are the planned out?"

N

nacht07

Why always the dwarf hunters? Cant us trolls get some love?

W

wtfisit123

dang, is see A LOT of new guys that are somewhat too eager... u guys should rly be posting your questions, even if just for humor.
My question is: What program on the computer (cause i read that it was made on the computer, and no matter what good job and good luck) do you use to make these?

B

boson

What tools do you use to make the comic? How do you do the shading? Do you have any words of advice for aspiring comic artists? How long, on average, does each comic take?

I know these questions may be sort of lame to some out there, but seeing drawing is a large interest of mine it would be nice to have these questions answered! I'd gladly read any article about it.

-Oh, and I hope I'm not disqualified from asking too many questions...

A

Arkane0830

Why switch from four-pane design to one? How did it effect the plot and/or artwork?

C

cloud72

I'm gonna be honest here... I just want the beta key.:eek:snap:

R

ryuzaaki36

If someone has already asked this question i apologize i havn't read them. How did you come up with the ideas for these comics?

C

chauronity

Hopefully win this one...seeing as how you told me I came really close in the Olympic screenshot contest was a buzzkill for me... = / But here's to luck!

B

Battra

Is their any paticular style that has infulenced you and have you won any contests?

S

skhouri10

Were you inspired by perhaps your own hunter that tried to tame a pet but died or got stunned in the process? (don't laugh, at least i am having a go lol)

K

kool2hot

I would ask: How do you get your ideas while giving them a story-like feel and making a comic at the same time?

P

petee5

When can we expect the next comic to be coming out?
Hope i get in!!!!!!

M

mithos244

Is this webcomic going to have a point to it and if so then what

Who has inspired your drawing style?

How long have you been working in this field?

Did drawing comics start as a hobby and unfold into something fulltime for you?

And were you, or are you, a fan of more "mainstream" comics, or "independant"?

Oh, and cake or pie?

i like you questions and....

DEFINATLY CAKE (sorry for spelling)

C

cieb101

how long dose it usually take you to make your comics.? =D

D

DirtyLilSecret

How does the title tie in with the comic?
Can you give us a description of what the comic will be about?

Status
Not open for further replies.