• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Because no one asked for it... a Factions thread.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hello.

my name is Poo.
you may remember me from such movies as 'we come in peace to take over your shard' and 'come quietlly, else we will kill you and salt your land'

well, im here today to say hello and we of the YAD guild (U R DEAD) have tooken over your factions.

neener neener, we have tooken it and you cant get it back.
im rubber your glue whatever you say will bounce off of me and stick to you!

hehehehehhehe

the YAD guild is a very small guild of good friends who (most of us) originate from Sonoma. Over the last year and a half we have been moving from shard to shard and meeting the local people and taking over thier factions and having some good fun and some good fights along the way.

and now it is Lake Austins turn.

we have held ALL 8 TOWNS for the last 2 days and have seen very little OJ's.

we are so dissapointed (not really, but we like to rattle the cages and get people to come play with us) so very very dissapointed that we have decided to punish you all.

we have left up all the Reagent Venders in the towns, but we have cranked up the prices to 4 TIMES their regular prices.

so no more cheap regs for you guys until you come and play with us!!!!!

on a side note.... what is with all the really fat faction people on this shard???
i kill i person and bank over 500 kills???? i have killed like 7 guys on a couple of my toons and have almost 3000 kill points off of 7 guys !!!???!!!???

INSANE!!!!

so in closing, if you have ever wanted to come try factions, please do, come and have some fun with us, we wont be here long.

and we look forward to meeting and eating your young!

(one more quick poke)

F

Faustis

Now, I have been on a lot of shards fighting factions, and everyone has a different flavor, but Lake Austin takes the clown cake. So far nothin but high colesterol, bad breath, and fat fat fat. Fighting LA OJ's is like :bdh:
My suggestion is get on a diet stat before it's too late. General Faustis has just what the doctor ordered a nice azz :gee: woopin! Sewwweeee Sewweeee!:D:stretcher:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
IF you want to do some factions smack-talking separate from the normal PvP thread, I'm providing you all this sticky to have at it.

This thread will be less moderated than normal, for purposes of smack talk, etc. However, all other parts of the terms of use for this site and UO still apply (illegal software, accusations, really offensive crap, etc.). Feel free to report if you think someone goes too far.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*looks around the freshlly stickied thread*

nice, very nice indeed.

well if where gonna have a stickied thread and try to entice people to come and play in factions i suppose we should site some resource material so they can read up on it if they are so inclined.

(these are all internal startic links)

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=29627

that was one by me, its sticked on the sonoma board and its from 2005, its a very picture intensive walk through for people new to factions.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=8437

same kind of thread - this one was posted back when stratics crashed for that couple months - very simular to mine but more non story type (and not nearlly as colorfull! - but still lots of pictures)

hope those 2 resources help for anyone looking to come in and play in some factions.

cheers!

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you still playing on Sonoma and doing the multi-shard act, or are you just focusing on LA? Question #2, do you still own that other house just outside the Minax base on Sonoma?

F

Faustis

Wow Poo you have a fan following you around the boards.
:loser:

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Are you still playing on Sonoma and doing the multi-shard act, or are you just focusing on LA? Question #2, do you still own that other house just outside the Minax base on Sonoma?
sonoma is my home shard, that is where all my castles are.

and yes we are just finishing up our world tour in factions.

yes i still own the house outside the minax base on sonoma.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Poo you have a fan following you around the boards.
:loser:
I play on several shards and two of those just happen to be LA and Sonoma, and I was just curious as to whether this was perm move or just a look and see how things are on other shards. That and I'm also in the Minax faction on Sonoma and there was a big brewhaha over the two houses placed in front of the Minax faction base with people in another guild crying because they thought Minax players owned both of the houses, when in fact POO here owned the bigger of the two.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that was pure classic UO fun there.

that area was clear and no houses where there.
then a guild mate came into teamspeak and started yelling that he saw the MX guild ourside of MX base with a newby character and where trying to fit in a big house to block the entrance.

so i told my guild mate to kill the toon they where using and keep him dead till i could activate a old account and come and block their placement.

so he did, and i did.

it was so funny, i come running up and i see them shadow imaging houses all over the entrance, so i click my house placement tool and slap down a house right there in the middle.

they where soooooooooooooooooooooooo ticked off.

i actually allow anyone access to that house.... other then MX guys, hehehehe.

its those small victories in UO that are so much fun.

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow poo! It has taken you this long to conquer little ole lake austin? I don't know what is more pathetic, the fact that it took you tis long or that you had to wait until most pvp people on our shard left the game. Or is it just that you are the typical little snot nosed 8 year old? You have us all shaking in our boots.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
wow poo! It has taken you this long to conquer little ole lake austin? I don't know what is more pathetic, the fact that it took you tis long or that you had to wait until most pvp people on our shard left the game. Or is it just that you are the typical little snot nosed 8 year old? You have us all shaking in our boots.
someone needs some midol i see.

im sorry it took us so long to get here.
unfortunatlly there are like 12 north american shards and you guys ended up right near the last.

and again, im sorry it took so long for us to make our guys from scratch and make up our suits and get some resources and such.

and im unsure why us coming here for some faction fun is pathetic?
the goal we had was to go to every shard make some characters and have some fun.
and we have.

if we run into shards where no one is our playing we send out post to try to spark some interest.
its all in good fun.
but i can tell from your tone that your not the kinda person cares about that.
you just wanna troll, and hate... and hey, thats fine.

this entire faction run on this shard has been a dissapointment.
i havnt seen anyone in 4 days.
and the ones i do see run as soon as i come on the screen.

the only faction people i found where in towns point farming off of each other so they could wear artys.

It has taken you this long to conquer little ole lake austin?
we where never here to conquer anything.
we where here to meet people and have fun.

or that you had to wait until most pvp people on our shard left the game.
im gonna go and make a wild guess that most of them left cause people like you are here?
am i getting pretty close to the bullseye?

Or is it just that you are the typical little snot nosed 8 year old?
I have a 8 year old .... does that count? oh... wait a minute, i think maybe that was suppose to be a attack on me or something.

You have us all shaking in our boots.
theres nothing to be scared of princess, come on over into fel, its ok, ill hold your hand and guide you away from the moongate.
its really not as big and bad as you may think.

infact you may enjoy it once ya get here.

all in all i think we can chalk this up as a wash.

alas, i had hoped some people would have come out and played and enjoyed some of the funner stuff this game has to offer.

at any rate, it was nice to meet you all.
we shall move on with our great journey.

S

S.W.A.T

Poo!
I never see you guys at Magincia
=[
I go there often trying to find you guys for a fight
=O
But havn't manged to see one =[

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
we sat there for 4 days and no one ever came by.

i had traps down too and no silver, so not one person came by to play.
so we all but gave up on the towns since no one seemed to be interested in them.

the other fellas from the guild moved on to another shard allready to start training.
ive been lingering around (like a nasty f-bomb)

went off to a few spawns today and finally got some fighting in.

was fun.

i was a little bewildered by all the TB on TB action going on.

that was..... strange.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we sat there for 4 days and no one ever came by.

i had traps down too and no silver, so not one person came by to play.
so we all but gave up on the towns since no one seemed to be interested in them.

the other fellas from the guild moved on to another shard allready to start training.
ive been lingering around (like a nasty f-bomb)

went off to a few spawns today and finally got some fighting in.

was fun.

i was a little bewildered by all the TB on TB action going on.

that was..... strange.
Not only TB on TB but all the factions working together.... You're orange for a reason.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since your finishing up the US Shard Faction Tour, maybe you could give us all a report of what you liked or didn't like on each shard, what shard in your opinion is doing the best in factions, and maybe rank each shard.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
GL was by far the most active and funnest.

we got some good fighting in last night.
good to see the TB on TB action is done and the one guild moved over to SL.

i think we ended up fighting for a solid 90 minutes last night.

right when the last of the TB guys left (died, hehe) SL came in to take thier place.

was some really good fighting.
no smack talk, just fighting.

on a side note, Seth of TB, if you can icq me i have your ring of the Vile.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya know, i must admit, LA was definatlly one of the worst shards ive been on for faction fighting..... at first.

but we found that we couldnt leave.

we kept coming back and looking, and looking, and looking and after a bit we think we finally got a handle on how things are going on here.

and now that we kinda have a handle on it im very happy to say we have had a LOT of good fights.

its refreshing to see guilds in factions and pvping that dont smack talk, that dont seem to be running cheat programs.

just some good old slug out fights.

so i must tip my had to the lads from G&L and T4HF and the few from LoL and the odd fella from VAMP.

although we didnt move here permanantlly we do have a house here and it seems like we have been playing here more then anywhere else last 2 weeks or so.

cheers!

D

Digitalpc

Thing is...we're too lazy to do the old school faction thing. Too lazy for refreshing cities when there isn't really a gain to doing it, specially when you have to do it every day. We don't care about regs or mounts, everyone has the resources so no one buys. I do sometimes...go for the sigs, you saw me just the other day stealing sigs then defending them. If you want a big fight you have to come ot yew gate or do spawns or raid, most our guys and allies are online in the evening EST. As far as LOLZ goes, well you get what you paid for with them, and not to trash on you, but your incorrect on people using hacks and speeders and bla bla bla. Thats LOLZ's territory :/

S

S.W.A.T

I love how some people accuse us of hacking. I pvped with you guys for quite awhile, quite a few (Not saying all) of you guys hack or speed yourselves, so if we do hack or not, what's the problem? You say its to keep up with us, but you don't pvp us, straight to tram for G&L :[, kind of why LOLz don't waste there time here anymore. Digital I do respect you a lot though, your one of well the only one that isn't afraid to fight one of us when we do decide to log in every now and then.

D

Digitalpc

i know i know, guys on our side do use speeders and ****, naturally i give them a hard time or it, but comon man...i try and fight u guys and cant keep up worth a damn, and not with running or mounting shtuff like that, more just trying keep track with your casting. just last night i swear i missed roflsauce casting fs and poison, i didnt die but pretty much sat at my puter with a confused look on my face

S

S.W.A.T

hello.

my name is Poo.
you may remember me from such movies as 'we come in peace to take over your shard' and 'come quietlly, else we will kill you and salt your land'

well, im here today to say hello and we of the YAD guild (U R DEAD) have tooken over your factions.

neener neener, we have tooken it and you cant get it back.
im rubber your glue whatever you say will bounce off of me and stick to you!

hehehehehhehe

the YAD guild is a very small guild of good friends who (most of us) originate from Sonoma. Over the last year and a half we have been moving from shard to shard and meeting the local people and taking over thier factions and having some good fun and some good fights along the way.

and now it is Lake Austins turn.

we have held ALL 8 TOWNS for the last 2 days and have seen very little OJ's.

we are so dissapointed (not really, but we like to rattle the cages and get people to come play with us) so very very dissapointed that we have decided to punish you all.

we have left up all the Reagent Venders in the towns, but we have cranked up the prices to 4 TIMES their regular prices.

so no more cheap regs for you guys until you come and play with us!!!!!

on a side note.... what is with all the really fat faction people on this shard???
i kill i person and bank over 500 kills???? i have killed like 7 guys on a couple of my toons and have almost 3000 kill points off of 7 guys !!!???!!!???

INSANE!!!!

so in closing, if you have ever wanted to come try factions, please do, come and have some fun with us, we wont be here long.

and we look forward to meeting and eating your young!

(one more quick poke)

[/QUOTE

People have so many points because they found out how the Asian/Japanesse shards were farming points. Then when the guilds that farmed them had a member killed that person would have a lot of points. I think you know the drill.
:>

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're talking about Remix SWAT, I don't know what you mean. He ALWAYS runs straight into a house and never tries even 1v1. He is bad, and will never be good.

D

Digitalpc

Awww thanks sweet heart, to bad every time you see me, you outnumber me by many. Although I do love my house it is a nice place to be. Yes I know ganking is part of the game, therefore I will not put myself in such a situation. How about you stop chugging like alcoholics and grow some skill, oh wait thats preAOS, you wouldn't know how to play without having scripts do half the work for you.

D

Digitalpc

Oh and one more thing, when was the last time one of you 1v1 , as you say, fought with me? hmm?

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everytime any of us try you flee into a house. Stop acting like you'll attempt to fight any of us. Just look at how you cry here... yea its not that any of us are better than you it's super 1337 haxz0rs, right? Idiot. You will never be good. You fight like Graham you ONLY try if you outnumber us, hence why we smash your guild EVERY fight.

If you'd like to fight of us 1v1 let me know, otherwise stop acting like you have a sac and stick to hiding in your house even when you outnumber us lol.

D

Digitalpc

Alrighty thanks for the positive remarks. I'll try and improve so that you're happy. You will have to tell me who you are though. :)

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not a matter of improving so that I'm happy, it's so that you can stop saying it's nothing but haxz0rs and things like that. It makes you look really stupid when you blame it on anything except the other playing being better.

D

Digitalpc

Its not that I'm calling you Haxxor. Its more because your calling me out, so I felt the need to call you on something. Seeing as how I don't really know you, I have to go with what I know. Chugging pots and using scripts is certainly not hax, just more of a poke poke, since I know so many people use them.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The thing is with that, it's usually bad players that use such things. For example Graham use to[probably still does] use a script that apples the second hes cursed, applies a bandage, and drinks a pot if he's missing hp. I know because he was talking about it in vent. The thing is scripts such as these hinder you and pvp, it's what sh*t players use. We in the LOLz don't use such things because we can handle hitting those 3 extra keys.

Usually the people getting their ass beat are the ones that insist the other people are cheating and hacking, there is certinaly no way skill is involved and they are better.

Feel free to challenge ANY of us to a 1v1 and pass the message to Graham, I know he won't accept because he likes trying to use excuses and he hates when you take them all away for him. That goes for your entire shard alliance, I doubt anyone will step up, but who knows.

D

Digitalpc

Well then, I'll step up, even though I know I'll probably die(hopefully in good fashion lol). One problem is though, you guys are not online the same time I am. Not laying blame, just my work schedule keeps me busy as I'm sure it does you.

D

Digitalpc

lol, Just logged in, first time in a couple days, and apparently DFA see's no use to being allied with us anymore. It didn't work out for me so well at the gate. :p

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yet you can't take anyone in our guild. Weird. You're probably some really sh*tty TB player who likes to talk on the boards because you don't have to run the entire time lol. Bad players always give me good laughs, I appreciate it!

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yet you can't take anyone in our guild. Weird. You're probably some really sh*tty TB player who likes to talk on the boards because you don't have to run the entire time lol. Bad players always give me good laughs, I appreciate it!
I gotta say you are one of the biggest egomaniacs I have ever had the displeasure to meet. In addition, I have to say its funny as hell that you act like you are the best player on how many shards again? Too bad the shards you brag about are all dead.

Im bad? Heh...I don't care what you think of someone you dont even know. I can say this though...my fourth day here I smoked your guildie LoLz LoLz LoLz. All he could say was that I sucked in ghostie form...and that he didnt know how I won. Same night the kid changed over to a mage tamer...since he couldnt hang. Poor leo...or is that chad?

Enjoy the ego...keep up the stories...as well as the sh*t talk. Oh and I rarely post here as you can see...it took me over a week to reply the last time.

Swing and a miss noob, swing and a miss.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless you have a screen shot of it, no one believes you, at all.

LOLz LOLz LOLz has had the same template for a very long time, he hasn't changed it for anyone, and that includes you not killing him and dying to him in despise everytime you've seen him.

With you I knocked it out of the park, since we're using baseball terms. I told it like it is and you're upset. I'm sorry your e-feelings are hurt but everything I said is completely true, and you did a good job avoiding what I had to say. :]

Btw I can beat you on any shard, sadly every shard seems to have the same calibur of players such as yourself and isn't really a challenge.

Stick to the ganks though my man, I wouldn't want to fight us 1v1 if I were you either :[

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless you have a screen shot of it, no one believes you, at all.

LOLz LOLz LOLz has had the same template for a very long time, he hasn't changed it for anyone, and that includes you not killing him and dying to him in despise everytime you've seen him.

With you I knocked it out of the park, since we're using baseball terms. I told it like it is and you're upset. I'm sorry your e-feelings are hurt but everything I said is completely true, and you did a good job avoiding what I had to say. :]

Btw I can beat you on any shard, sadly every shard seems to have the same calibur of players such as yourself and isn't really a challenge.

Stick to the ganks though my man, I wouldn't want to fight us 1v1 if I were you either :[
I dont need SS to prove how big my epeen is...never have never will. His temp? more bullsh*t...like always. He stoned on taming within the last month and a half...I can tell ya that much.

Dying in despise? HEHE...mmk. Only times I have died to any of you was when it was not 1v1. Try again. (you know how you keep preaching about others ganking? its the only way I die to any of you.)

Put the ego back in the kitchen, and puffing out your chest over a game makes you look silly. :)

BTW...your guildie wont admit defeat? Classic!

Avoid? hehe...sounds like some of that drivel goose engrained into your skull. Something about losing...and avoid? *grins*

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no idea what you're talking about with avoiding and stuff but I'm sure its about as worthless as you are.

The reason I'm asking for a screen shot has nothing to do with ego, it's the fact that you're full of sh*t. Talk is cheap.

You can not back up anything you've said. Let us know when you are willing to fight anyone in the LOLz 1v1.

We admit if we lose, however you like everyone on LA is yet to beat us :[
Feel free to step up to the challenge instead of just making stuff up, thanks.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no idea what you're talking about with avoiding and stuff but I'm sure its about as worthless as you are.

The reason I'm asking for a screen shot has nothing to do with ego, it's the fact that you're full of sh*t. Talk is cheap.

You can not back up anything you've said. Let us know when you are willing to fight anyone in the LOLz 1v1.

We admit if we lose, however you like everyone on LA is yet to beat us :[
Feel free to step up to the challenge instead of just making stuff up, thanks.
last time I discuss this with you. I have no need to lie about killing or getting killed in a video game...on the flipside your guildie does. there were three witnesses to the fight...two were stealthers and the third was a former G&L member. so...feel free to ask billy, mack, or dipset...and have a cup of stfu while you are at it.

You dont admit ****...

Losing does matter...avoid. This was part of the SX way...you are a former member of SX no? How about VIP? sit down already...thanks.

S

S.W.A.T

Cowboy, am just curious who you are, you brag about owning so and so, but don't mention your in-game name.
:[

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's some sh*tty tb player that makes stuff up, it's cute.
Notice how he keeps avoiding any challenge, the guy is an idiot, and a terrible pvper to boot. He really is bad though, like really really bad, finds time to reply, but never to back up ANYTHING he has to say lol.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's some sh*tty tb player that makes stuff up, it's cute.
Notice how he keeps avoiding any challenge, the guy is an idiot, and a terrible pvper to boot. He really is bad though, like really really bad, finds time to reply, but never to back up ANYTHING he has to say lol.
Only ppl like you would call someone an idiot over something you were wrong about. Between the false statements, the poop talk, and the lack of seeing truth...I would journey as far to say you were ignorant.

Avoid a challenge? Never, but I pick and choose who I will make time for. In cases like yours/chads...you are both all cheat and ego...unable to play the game as made. Why would I make time for someone like that? I will see you on the field...if I win I win...if I lose...oh well. At least I dont need to strap on someone elses shlong to have a *good time*. K shorty?

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really adore how you try to change the words but say the same thing I've said.

The problem is you know you're wrong and that's why you're an idiot. You can't beat any of us.

It's flattering that you're in the same boat as everyone else, if they are better than you they must be cheating!! lol typical sh*tty player responce.

Atleast you've proved to everyone you haven't killed him and nor would ever fight any of us 1v1, even though you claim you run solo all the time lol. Sorry but everyone on LA knows the LOLz are the only ones that will run 1-2 people and still kill everything.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really adore how you try to change the words but say the same thing I've said.

The problem is you know you're wrong and that's why you're an idiot. You can't beat any of us.

It's flattering that you're in the same boat as everyone else, if they are better than you they must be cheating!! lol typical sh*tty player responce.

Atleast you've proved to everyone you haven't killed him and nor would ever fight any of us 1v1, even though you claim you run solo all the time lol. Sorry but everyone on LA knows the LOLz are the only ones that will run 1-2 people and still kill everything.
Im sorry, but if I am pinging 110+ and you are pinging 110+ we should be able to effectively run at the same speeds no? With all of you clowns, you run CE constantly and without regard to legality...and then call others bad because they are unable to keep up. You do see how silly that is? (your own members have even been posted on you tube using CE...go figure! losing and admitting cheating DOES matter...AVOID!)

Say the same thing as you? No, I correct your mistakes...and attempt to show how you are wrong. In response you refer to others as stupid, even though what they say is sound and true. What I dont get is how you cannot see the flaw in your logic.

Oh and btw...was fun on the bank the other night on Atlantic. Even with pets 2 of your 4 got rolled...even numbers too. Point is, without running room or someplace to go...your CE doesnt mean squat. (see above reference to sheety players needing a crutch to PvP)

Again...laughable...

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was fun killing you over and over on atlantic. Lake Austin as well.
We killed you in yew/despise when you had more on Atlantic, we killed you on LA when you had more you're bad lol.

Btw is rolling in your book when you have 6 and we have 4, and you kill two of us and we kill two of you?
Killing me again and again? You mean a couple rez kills by the same guy? LOL...you all aren't even smart enough to alternate the kill shots...

Yes, I do call a 4 vs. 4 on the roof of Yew bank a roll when we take two of you down and the other two leave...especially considering the enclosed space with you all having two dread mares.

Two of us died? Not up there they didn't.

About the slander...I suggest you look at the people in your own guild before you start talking badly of others. I could rant on and on about that, but it would be against the RoC and that would be beneath me.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry You're wrongl like always and we tested it lol.
Tested it like you did the game play window size? You said you tested that, and said I was wrong too...but look where that lead you. It took a third party to tell you that you were mistaken. Even then you wouldn't admit to it. Hell, that ego is so big...so big.

You call others idiots yet you are left playing the part of the fool.

Would you like another apple Jeffey?

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It must suck knowing that you always have more numbers and always lose.
Two of us died and three of our team died, you neglect to mention that you had a greater dragon on your side lol. Again it wasn't 4v4 up there. Having more people die on your team when you have more is a loss you idiot lol.

It's kind of like when 4 of us rolled you in despise while you had 12+ on. We had one person die and you guys had every faction person that was there[you twice] put in stat but the 4 of us. Thank god you had blues in that bugged alliance where they could field for you. We looted 5 scrolls and killed everyone on your team, but I'm sure you some how consider that a win too right?

Or losing in terra having 11 people die, and you and 3 others run away from us 2, that was a win as well right? lol

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It must suck knowing that you always have more numbers and always lose.
Two of us died and three of our team died, you neglect to mention that you had a greater dragon on your side lol. Again it wasn't 4v4 up there. Having more people die on your team when you have more is a loss you idiot lol.

It's kind of like when 4 of us rolled you in despise while you had 12+ on. We had one person die and you guys had every faction person that was there[you twice] put in stat but the 4 of us. Thank god you had blues in that bugged alliance where they could field for you. We looted 5 scrolls and killed everyone on your team, but I'm sure you some how consider that a win too right?

Or losing in terra having 11 people die, and you and 3 others run away from us 2, that was a win as well right? lol
I always love how none of you are ever good with simple numbers. What starts out as two of you...soon becomes three...then four...then five. Somehow we always manage to have double the numbers you proclaim too...like how 6 in vent somehow magically becomes 11. How 4 of us run from two of you...however whats funny is it was only two of us left in terra dummy, and you seem to count any alts as seperate people. Basic comprehension FTL!

Talk less poop, if you wish to field me on Atl 1vs1 then lets do this...on mages, no pets. I tried this once already with Reason, but when 3/4 lifed he calls in a dismounter to gank.

LOSING DOES MATTER! AVOID!