• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Because no one asked for it... a Factions thread.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It really must suck that we don't lie about numbers and you do. I'm sorry that 4-5 of you left terra from two, but that's your speed rabbit.
It must be frustrating that you can't justify two of us killing your entire guild, and then you running away with more than double our numbers[4-5].

You'll never get good fighting like that, always running unless its a gank.

Btw Paith and Reason want to do the same fight chad got, however after losing to him when he pings 100 I doubt you'll fight them lol.

How did you manage to lose when you ping 20 vs his 100?
You went zero and two on the EAST, and you claimed you beat him on the west? LOL.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't have time to take kill shot screen shots while fighting 2v11+.

I just make a list off the bones left behind from the fights that we have, however since they have so many and get resed they gather their stuff and those bodies decay fast. So most of these fights I'm talking about hot/heat has even more people, however I was going off of what was left behind, so there numbers are higher than what I'm saying.

The sad part is all these bad players will lie about dying in a game, probably because they are embarassed they lost with odds like that[not that I blame them].

In responce to the 4v4:

No rabbit you had 6 or 7. We killed scorch, magneto, and az'reail. I'm sorry that you post two weeks later and try to correct it. You want to talk about getting owned. How about you having 10 hot in brit and losing to 3 of us. As for roatating kill shots LOL, do you think we care about points?

Or what about the despise yesterday after that brit massacure, we beat you guys badly.
We had 4 and one of our people went in stat. Who died for you?

You[2-3x]
sissy marry
temptation
Link
Jupiter
Kamph
Texas babe
Deadly Flower
Fable
Beowulf
T hunter
Tiki
Knib
Idhenn
Voltimont

And that doesn't count other bad players like chen that ran away, this is just the people we killed. Your other blues rushed the champ and we looted 5 scrolls. You and your guild is horrible. Anytime you want to fight any of us 1v1 let me know.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It really must suck that we don't lie about numbers and you do. I'm sorry that 4-5 of you left terra from two, but that's your speed rabbit.
It must be frustrating that you can't justify two of us killing your entire guild, and then you running away with more than double our numbers[4-5].

You'll never get good fighting like that, always running unless its a gank.

Btw Paith and Reason want to do the same fight chad got, however after losing to him when he pings 100 I doubt you'll fight them lol.

How did you manage to lose when you ping 20 vs his 100?
You went zero and two on the EAST, and you claimed you beat him on the west? LOL.
20 ping? So you assume I live on the east coast now? You really are a moron.

Paith and Reason? I am always open for fights...always.

Terra? I love how you never mention people helping you if they arent in your guild. It is always interesting how our numbers are doubled, and yours are halved.

Again, I ask who are you? You talk an awful lot of crap for someone who only plays an archer.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't have time to take kill shot screen shots while fighting 2v11+.

I just make a list off the bones left behind from the fights that we have, however since they have so many and get resed they gather their stuff and those bodies decay fast. So most of these fights I'm talking about hot/heat has even more people, however I was going off of what was left behind, so there numbers are higher than what I'm saying.

The sad part is all these bad players will lie about dying in a game, probably because they are embarassed they lost with odds like that[not that I blame them].

In responce to the 4v4:

No rabbit you had 6 or 7. We killed scorch, magneto, and az'reail. I'm sorry that you post two weeks later and try to correct it. You want to talk about getting owned. How about you having 10 hot in brit and losing to 3 of us. As for roatating kill shots LOL, do you think we care about points?

Or what about the despise yesterday after that brit massacure, we beat you guys badly.
We had 4 and one of our people went in stat. Who died for you?

You[2-3x]
sissy marry
temptation
Link
Jupiter
Kamph
Texas babe
Deadly Flower
Fable
Beowulf
T hunter
Tiki
Knib
Idhenn
Voltimont

And that doesn't count other bad players like chen that ran away, this is just the people we killed. Your other blues rushed the champ and we looted 5 scrolls. You and your guild is horrible. Anytime you want to fight any of us 1v1 let me know.
Good for you. I am glad you can lie about a video game to make you feel better about your shortcomings IRL.

You win UO!

BTW...I would love to know how I wasn't in stat after being killed three times on a char that wasn't even there for the fight. GOODJOB MORON?

S

Smurcoch

Does anyone even play factions on LA?

I was hoping to get some mage vendors at Skara or something.