• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bane Dragon Lifetime Feeding

J

Jonathan Baron

Hi Yukimas,

You're saying the quest is still there? It's no longer offered at the alchemy shop. Where else is it offered? And why does the "peckish" message persist after the Bane consumes the tasty treat?

Even if that were a bug, is 20 minutes of 5% more strength, followed by this 5 minutes cooling down period (whatever that means) constitute confirmation? That does pass muster as something that works apart from being a MUCH less expensive way to bond with the pet?

If functions...for a time and that is indeed confirmed.

And if there is an alternative quest to get them, and it's easy, how would vendors be able to fetch such high prices with for these little sticks of Bane Dragon joy? I honestly don't know if they simply moved the quest you mention to a different quest giver in a different place and folks fell for an assumption that this meant it went away.

I wish I could answer your question about how long a bowl of stew lasts. I missed the full potential of the stew o' rocks test by failing to start the clock and keep at it until either the "peckish" message returned or the blast of poison breath had definitively diminished.

It's certainly worth testing....next time I have 400-900k burning a hole in my bank box....we don't appear to have pockets on UO suits.

Jonathan