• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

As the evil harrower is summoned..

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, dread mare and cu-side dismount temps. Sorry for calling you "Tamers!" which I did'nt.

I didn't say anything about scripts did I?

There is nothing wrong with using pets. It's okay.

Knight of Knight and Lox comes to mind. I am sure you have more people, but it is rare to get fights like the one above with you guys, all I am saying.

Also, in regards to your "proof." A skill average page is not proof FYI. It is just an average of the skill used when compared to other skills of every character in the guild. You can have 10 crafters with magery to pad the stats if you wish.

GRI has tons of dismounters right? Well according to this:

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?a=b4219816512a1d3e:8

It appears we don't have many at all, when in fact a TON of people in GRI have archery. Just everyone and, their alt, and their alt's dog have magery and other skills that throw that number to the lows.

You can relax now sir, I was not attacking you and yoru guild! I will see you and your cu-side later.
Wait? What? Lox is a tamer? WHAT LOX IS IN THE TB ALLIANCE? WHAT LOX IS RABID CLOWNS DAD? WHAT RABID CLOWN IS A BAD PVPER AND MAKES US GO AFK?!

Ok, all that aside. Lox is a spellweaving mage. I think I know my own template. I guess pixies make him a tamer! :thumbup1:

Wait; maybe you are referring to Loxness Monster? In which case, is an archer? On an ethy or a faction war horse? Surely he is a tamer. :gee:

And yes, clearly we have so many crafters in our 26 person guild to "pad" our magery!!

I really don't mean to come off as a "BIG JERK" to you guys, but you make very foolish accusations and say some of the silliest things!! ;)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok your reply didn't prove anything....and really didn't make much sense, but you seem to be proud of it.....I seriously doubt you've even offered to duel any of us. But I'll duel you, just icq me 425254612. I'll probably be on after 10:00 pm EST tonight.
Duel me too :thumbup1:

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait? What? Lox is a tamer? WHAT LOX IS IN THE TB ALLIANCE? WHAT LOX IS RABID CLOWNS DAD? WHAT RABID CLOWN IS A BAD PVPER AND MAKES US GO AFK?!

Ok, all that aside. Lox is a spellweaving mage. I think I know my own template. I guess pixies make him a tamer! :thumbup1:

Wait; maybe you are referring to Loxness Monster? In which case, is an archer? On an ethy or a faction war horse? Surely he is a tamer. :gee:

And yes, clearly we have so many crafters in our 26 person guild to "pad" our magery!!

I really don't mean to come off as a "BIG JERK" to you guys, but you make very foolish accusations and say some of the silliest things!! ;)
HAHA
It's quite clear that you did not understand my post. It is okay though. Seriously. :lol:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHA
It's quite clear that you did not understand my post. It is okay though. Seriously. :lol:
Well maybe if you wouldnt say..

So there was a girl walking down the road. It was 65 degrees. She was wearing a dress. Why does it snow in canada?

You figure that one out, and I'll explain why 23 of our 26 members are tamers!!