• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

As the evil harrower is summoned..

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
..and the valiant True Brits fight it, the evil EVIL EVIL council of mages decided to come and raid! Oh no!! "THERE ARE 50+" the TB scream!! Swords and arrows and magic fly everywhere!! And amongst the dust stands the the true victors with their "50+" ready to confront the true harrower!!

After much hacking and slashing and many magic spells, we were able to defeat the beast of beasts!! And with it, many stat scrolls!!

TB has suffered many casualties and possibly even a crack in the foundation of the alliance!! Friends bickering, guildmates fighting, death was everywhere!! Evil wins again..

Feeling Evil

Evil on a night like this
Evil tasting like a twisted wish
Evil paralized upon the ground
Evil tastes the tears of fear
Evil tainted sounds of cheer
Evil dripping down; your blood of hate
Evil tearing down your helpless fate
Evil swears that by the night's end
Evil won't say it was all pretend
Evil because Death will follow you
Evil until full content
Evil pleasured to full extent

By: Elena Helms

PS: Dark Cloud, as my screenshot shows, I clearly cheat. :thumbup1:

S

Sir Achilles

Excellent write up Lox. I got there late but had a great time. Thanks to the TB for popping the harrower, we appreciate the stat scrolls! :thumbup1:

A

Ashlen

Lox dump the poetry
It sucks

oh and Jake is pissed over the Dread Mare :sad3:

Wanted to know if you were going to keep it or hold it
I told him I didnt have a clue he would have
get in vent to find out like I did.
Personally I didnt think you were type to cuddle with Dreads
but then Jake does know you better than me.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, we will spare you the screens from the second harrower.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was the outcome of the True TruE Harrower...

(we did a second one...)

http://www.uoforums.com/general-discussion-gri/73918-harrower-2010-a.html?

Win some... lose some hum... little brother?

:grouphug:
All joking/goofing/poetry/making fun of you aside..

Do you really consider your 2nd harrower a win? I mean really? What is a "win" to you? "KILLING" the harrower? If so, congrats on your "WIN". Next time, we will take it and not kill it, and simply let it sit there then. Truth, We simply don't have the MANPOWER to hold off 30+ people, and 10+ dragons &&& kill the harrower with 7 people. I'm sorry lol.

Besides that, we PURELY dominated the thing. I am sorry that we can't stat the blues, but, MYSELF ALONE, killed 28 people and 23 dragons (With WODs). You guys had SO MANY PEOPLE, and I guarentee every orange in your guild was stated at least once. We had, I believe, 4 deaths (1 stat'd death from a res kill, the rest from blue dragons) among the 7 of us in 2 hours. How many did your side concur?

We didn't take screenshots (I dont think) because of all the hectic stuff going on. When your outnumbered 4+ to 1, it's a little harder. Although, like I've been asking, if someone sends me a screen shot utility link or something, I'll try to work it in, because print screen in that scenario just doesn't work. :)

But again, no trash talk here. Just asking if you REALLY considered that a win? Because if so, that reminds me of the PVPer who says "YAY! 8 of my guildies died, I ran out of the spawn and lived!! WE WON!!!"

Good times. :thumbup1: Pop more.

PS: Trammy guilds not associated with this alliance; feel free to get ahold of me. We are willing to do a few public harrowers for you and show you what real defense is, and not let you die 15+ times like those "VALIANT TB's" do. :thumbup1:

PSS: If you took screenshots or whatever, why don't you show them the 30+ bodies and the 15+ dragon corpses spread across the floors? Lol.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First I would like to congratulate you. I was not involved in the first harry but I did show up for the second. Your team did an EXCELLENT job with team work and staying alive. I think maybe what, two of your team died at max? I like foes as tough as you guys, it helps me learn and that is all I really care about.

and I guarentee every orange in your guild was stated at least once.
The above quote is both true and false. I died early on with my first character and he went into stat, the thing went on so long though he was able to come back after stat and he did not die a second time. However it is also false, you did not stat every orange. When my first character was in stat I went back with another TB and did not die, to opposing factions or spawn. It seems dog form really helps keep you alive, especially in situations where running isn't necessary or even an option really.

Considering this was like my second harry ever, I am happy with the results.

We didn't take screenshots (I dont think) because of all the hectic stuff going on. When your outnumbered 4+ to 1, it's a little harder.
I am pretty sure we outnumbered you by well over 4 to 1. (I do see that you put 4+). However you still managed to sustain but two deaths and take out a large number of us RP'ers (me), trammies (whoever considers themselves a trammy) and miscellaneous pvpers. I do mean this sincerely when I say you did well.

However, the fact that we did kill the harry, get 5 25 stat scrolls and miscellaneous lower end scrolls is, I feel, applaudable. Especially considering many there were first or second time harrow killers.

I went as a defender to learn, I definitely feel I learned. So thank you and I look forward to our next encounter. ROUH has always been a great foe.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First I would like to congratulate you. I was not involved in the first harry but I did show up for the second. Your team did an EXCELLENT job with team work and staying alive. I think maybe what, two of your team died at max? I like foes as tough as you guys, it helps me learn and that is all I really care about.

The above quote is both true and false. I died early on with my first character and he went into stat, the thing went on so long though he was able to come back after stat and he did not die a second time. However it is also false, you did not stat every orange. When my first character was in stat I went back with another TB and did not die, to opposing factions or spawn. It seems dog form really helps keep you alive, especially in situations where running isn't necessary or even an option really.

Considering this was like my second harry ever, I am happy with the results.

I am pretty sure we outnumbered you by well over 4 to 1. (I do see that you put 4+). However you still managed to sustain but two deaths and take out a large number of us RP'ers (me), trammies (whoever considers themselves a trammy) and miscellaneous pvpers. I do mean this sincerely when I say you did well.

However, the fact that we did kill the harry, get 5 25 stat scrolls and miscellaneous lower end scrolls is, I feel, applaudable. Especially considering many there were first or second time harrow killers.

I went as a defender to learn, I definitely feel I learned. So thank you and I look forward to our next encounter. ROUH has always been a great foe.

As I said, all smack-talk aside. That was a pretty good breakdown. Do you guys have a reporter I can get in touch with on this shard for fights?

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I wasn't at the first one either. Why don't we post screenies? Cause we really don't care. We will do more harrys. You are welcome to help kill the harry and roll or you and try your luck and raid.

Dont forget to mention that the first harry was a free for all. TB was fighting TB, TNK was fighting with CIA, just like you said.

Congrats on your harrower! Great Job! You must not do them very often?

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I said, all smack-talk aside. That was a pretty good breakdown. Do you guys have a reporter I can get in touch with on this shard for fights?
That depends, do you have a template that doesn't rock pets? What kind of fights are you looking for?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That depends, do you have a template that doesn't rock pets? What kind of fights are you looking for?
I'm confused by that question, but just so the ycan report they fights and no "he said, she said". And I run a mystic weaver mage, for whatever that means? lol.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Misunderstood, thought you were talking about duels.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL@Pitr

*playful fish-smack*

Seriously, I bow down to RUOH's PvP awesomeness.

My dragon might have eaten one of you, but you'll be happy to hear he's having bad indigestion this morning. I'm leaving him in the stables until that clears up.

*opens window*
Which one was yours?! Lol. And on that note; with all the pvp tamers nowadays, I think they should extend bars to..

10 Party Bars
10 "PEOPLE" bars (anyone not partied)
&& 10 animal/spawn bars!! (Any pet or NPC aka Barracoon, rat mage, dragons, etc)

/signed from Lox :p

S

Sir Achilles

Amen! Makes you wonder why the UO staff hasn't thought of it....I'm constantly running out of bars.... :thumbup:

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was a protector but I believe in the confusion not everyone turned in their scrolls. The issue with Public spawns of course, it is entirely possible some damage dealers didn't get protected, I wasn't the one protecting so I do not know. Everyone had a good time and no one left empty handed. The orchestrator even handed out a +25 of his own he had already to someone that was overlooked in the lotto.

N

Nastia Cross

Rolling for scrolls is kinda lame. Drops should be keep what you get. Then use the protector's scrolls to give out to anyone who needs them. The +25 stat scrolls we got from the first harrower were given to guildmates that needed them for new chars for free. We take care of each other in RUOH.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Commendable Nastia, it sounds as if ROUH has a really great tight nit group of people. Something to certainly be proud of.

I was just happy the orchestrator of this harrower sent the invite, being my second harry ever it was really exciting.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Rolling for scrolls is kinda lame. Drops should be keep what you get. Then use the protector's scrolls to give out to anyone who needs them. The +25 stat scrolls we got from the first harrower were given to guildmates that needed them for new chars for free. We take care of each other in RUOH.
As do most guilds.
That's what I fail to understand about the circle.
As you see from Podolak's response he's just happy to have been invited. As is the case I think for a lot of the participants.
They do not see the whole picture and have been convinced that it's some sort of honor and privilege to be invited no matter how many times you die or if you walk away with something or not.
If there are people in your guild/alliance who haven't eaten a 25 stat scroll and you are rolling for scrolls...there's something wrong.
If there are people in your guild/alliance who are holding scrolls or substituting lower level scrolls for 25s there's something wrong.
If you have more than one protector at any spawn, there's something wrong.
If anyone in your group dies with over 4-1 odds there's something wrong. I don't care how "trammy" you are you know how to crossheal.

Sounds to me like not everyone even wants to be on the same page as everyone else in the alliance.
Sounds like there's a lot of using of the "alliance circle" instead of community.

I wasn't there. I don't know what happened. I am only judging by the posts here.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Flutter!

Just wanted to mention the harry wasn't the Circle Alliance's, some of us were there by invite.

I died once because I was trying to hit the opposition from behind and was by myself. (ROUH, I was the character named "Michael" who got revealed in that back hallway if you even noticed). When I was with the group I didn't die again, due to cross healing.

This was my experience though, other's may differ.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When half of your guild leaves, something is wrong.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When half of your guild leaves, something is wrong.
Is that true? oh sh*t!

Well, I was the protector for the Harry and anyone willing to come right out and tell me I'M CHEATING someone by saying "something's wrong if you only got 5 +25''s".... well, step right up.....

Not only was my count accurate, I even grab some stat scrolls of my own to pass out.

You all run your guild's the way you want to and we'll do the same, um-k?

The first Harry, which COM did take was a cluster-F of the first-rate kind. The second was started and finished by my guild and a myriad of Circle Alliance folk, MANY of which were first timers. No one is saying it was merely "worth the experience" and that's it, they are saying that it WAS a good experience, period.

I can give credit, where credit is due. COM had a great showing for the second Harry and nearly had us, but you know the saying "horseshoes and hand-grenades"......

L

Lil' Lucien

The circle-Alliance is about a whole lot more than PvP but I understand the need to keep it simple.... *waves*

N

Nastia Cross

A majority of our members are dedicated Trammies. They PvM, craft, garden, gather resources - all the diverse activities that make UO fun.

The Alliance has a commitment to respect and nurture the UO experience of all its members, including our PvPers, and not excluding any of the others.

I've posted such comments before. They tend to get lost in the propaganda wars. I will repeat them from time to time to keep us all from forgetting.
Just wanted to point out that not all pvp guilds are strictly pvp either. As I've mentioned before RUOH is very much about helping all of its members and the community. Personally I pvm, craft, garden, gather resources, house design and deco, etc. Sometimes these things keep me so busy I can't get out into the field. Lox, Kengo, Monty and I all craft our guilds suits on the various shards we have characters on. Many guild members gather resources to this end. Just because we are in a "pvp" guild certainly does not mean we are by any means one sided individuals. We're multi talented.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Just wanted to point out that not all pvp guilds are strictly pvp either. As I've mentioned before RUOH is very much about helping all of its members and the community. Personally I pvm, craft, garden, gather resources, house design and deco, etc. Sometimes these things keep me so busy I can't get out into the field. Lox, Kengo, Monty and I all craft our guilds suits on the various shards we have characters on. Many guild members gather resources to this end. Just because we are in a "pvp" guild certainly does not mean we are by any means one sided individuals. We're multi talented.
This.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... I only read the very first post in this entire thread at the moment that I posted my reply here. I plan on reading more of it later. But, I will study this thread and I will consider it quite possibly the best thread of information on the true current pvp "atmosphere" in Catskills. I think it will be enlightening.

As of this moment, I remain neutral. I do have "old friends" on both sides of the fence though. And I so very much hate to "choose sides". So, I guess I am one of the very best to be an honest un-biased opinion here. Should be a good read. =-)

N

Nastia Cross

Oh indeed, but the difference between our organizations is that you and Flutter are each members of a discrete guild, smaller in size than the total Circle Alliance. While your groups have a laudable mix of different types of skills, your guilds do emphasize PvP. Is this not true? Which activity would the majority of your members choose most often: crafting, home design, gardening, PvM, anything else not on the list....or PvP? Certainly your GMs are active and vocal members of the PvP community. Most of our guilds and GMs are not. In this we are not alike.
What does it matter what activities we "emphasize"? Just because people enjoy pvp does not mean that they do not do anything else. Just because people pvp does not mean they are bad people (in game or outside of the game). We are smaller in size because we like to be smaller in size. Forget the propaganda already. Some pvpers are bad, some trammies are bad, some people are both pvpers and trammies and some of that group are bad. We all play UO how we chose to play. We pay for our own accounts so we have that right. Your group has a community of players and so do we. Let's leave it at that.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For clarity's sake, I'll take Nastia's response point by point.

It matters not at all. If you can point to any statement where I made a value judgment about different types of activities, go ahead.

(Point: it's unclear if yours is a hypothetical question apropos of nothing, or whether you intend to suggest I discriminate among activities. I don't know and I don't assume. All I can do is point to my belief and ask you to clarify.)

I just posted this: "...your groups have a laudable mix of different types of skills." That's a clear, simple acknowledgment that your guild members enjoy other activities besides PvP. I had already just agreed with you before you made this post, so there is no argument. I don't know why you even raised the issue.

(Point: Again, this is either a hypothetical statement, simply a statement of your own beliefs, or you intend to impute to me the opposite belief. Which is it? If you mean this to be an debate, then I would tend toward the latter. If this is a friendly mutual chat, then I would assume the former. Again, these are assumptions, so I am asking you directly: is this just your own belief you're presenting on the boards, or do you imply I may believe the opposite?)

If you are just expressing your own belief here, that's great! We have no argument. If you intend to imply I believe the contrary, that's propaganda. Nowhere have I ever categorically stated that PvPers are bad people, inside UO or out. That is emphatically not my belief. Most of my close friends here PvP either occasionally or regularly and I am learning too.

(Point: As above. Once again, yours is either a hypothetical statement, (simply a statement of your own beliefs), or you intend to impute to me the opposite belief. Which is it? If you mean this to be an debate, then I would tend toward the latter. If this is a friendly mutual chat, then I would assume the former. Again, these are assumptions, so I am asking you directly: is this just your own belief you're presenting on the boards, or do you imply I may believe the opposite?)

Now here I truly fail to see your point. Of course that's the case. It's obvious that each of our groups is the size it is because that's either random luck or the choice of the leadership, the entire group, or some other combination of members. I mentioned size only because it's sometimes easier to see in smaller groups their particular emphasis. In the cases of RUOH and NmE, your particular, but not exclusive, emphasis is PvP. Correct? Incorrect?

Perhaps I have been unclear at some point and you've misunderstood me.

Show me, with specific quotations, instances where you believe I've posted propaganda in this thread. If so, I will retract any statement willingly or make it more clear.

We have zero disagreement on any of the above statements. These are points I've already made numerous times in posts on these boards.

Summary:

We agree on every point you've made. Every single one.

Very simply put, if I praise my group, I don't damn yours.

My general issue with your latest post is that your intention is unclear.

If the post is intended simply as a statement of your own opinions, then it really isn't an argument or rebuttal. It may follow my post in sequence, make general references to words and phrases in my post, but it really has no direct reference to any of my points.

I did think our posts were framed as debates (argument and rebuttal), not a mutual exchange of platitudes. but if that's what we're having, that's cool. :) Again, I agree with everything you've said in your latest post!!!

If we are having a debate, however, your stating your own opinions without further embellishment doesn't cut it as an argument, unless, of course, you're suggesting I believe differently. I don't.

I've addressed your statements point by point. As I hope you see we have no, repeat no, disagreements over any of the points you've raised.

If you want to make a personal policy statement, please do so. Only don't present that in the context of an argument.

Finally, show me my propaganda, if you can. Perhaps we have a different understanding of propaganda. Who knows.

I've show cases where I believe you've used unclear or faulty arguments and where you may be imputing to me beliefs I don't hold.

I also have to say that:

if you really truly believe that my simple statements of fact about the Catskills Alliance hide some underlying slur about your group;

that I'm implying your groups are something different than the Alliance and therefore wrong, inferior, evil...who knows what;

then maybe, just maybe you are projecting on me the type of propaganda you may be using.

I hope this is not true and I am not saying it's true. I am not even implying it's true.

Now it's your turn if you choose.
For the record; unless people are extremely bored, no one really reads super long posts (Myself included). Being as its 530am and I have insomnia, you were lucky lol. And even so, I only got about 1/2 way through it. Next time, act like you are writing for an elementary child. You will get more reads, and more responses this way. Otherwise; people will just scroll right past it.

Just food for thought.

PS: JEEZ! Even my quoting of you is huge! :lol:

C

CatLord

Dah-di-dit Dit Di-di-dit Di-dah-dah-dit Di-dit Di-di-dit Dit, Di-dah-dit Di-dah Di-dit Dah-di-dit Dit Dah-di-dit Dah-di-dah-dit Dah-dah-dah Dah-dah Dit, Di-dah Dah-dah-dit Di-dah Di-dit Dah-dit Di-dah-dah Dit Di-dah-di-dit Dah-di-dah-dit Dah-dah-dah Dah-dah Dit, Dah Dah-dah-dah, Dah-di-dah-dit Di-dah Dah Di-di-dit Dah-di-dah Di-dit Di-dah-di-dit Di-dah-di-dit Di-di-dit

B

BellaBella

Funny thing is

Funny thing is, RUOH for most part is getting owned, Im not saying the 50 vs 8 or whatever. But persoonally, weve owned them when they had like 5, and we had 3 or even 2 vs 3. Were coming for you :p As for trammel guild keep it up! You guys are doin awesome. The best thing u can do is stand up to them, they dont like it in the end, shows as a team, trammel players can do just as well in pvp, as they do in pvm. Even if u got the numbers, U got friendships. In fel they come and go, as fast as u make them. Just stick with ur guilds and dont let their drama bother you. RUOH will fade down, but in the end, you still have ur friends. Also dieing is part of the game. Only way to learn is to die. lol But have fun guys, own them reds, youll get better as you fight them more, and learn the cheap tricks they use, and use it on them. :p

Pit keep up good work man. I think ur doin great,
! Mucho wub! All the blues are rockin!!!!!:grouphug:

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad things are active on the shard with harry's and pretty open and not secretly hidden.

On a side note and not in any form of any attack. I PvP but I also like to do bods and imbueing. I also like to do some gold farming ( Yes I kill monsters in the game and just have a daily goal set) I enjoy all aspects of the game. Just wish I could RP :p I wtfpwned thee you noob scallion. See, it just doesn't work for me.........:(

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enjoy, Bob!

I apologize that my posts are long. I like to be thorough and forget that others' eyes glaze over well before they finish (if they ever do).

My esteemed friend Pitr's posts are usually a brush stroke or two and contain much more information than mine. I have yet to master the art of Zen composition.

One of the main problems I see on these boards is that we tend to read all kinds of hidden, dire meanings into whatever the opposition posts.

This is a serious barrier that keeps us from understanding each other. In most cases, I find we are in total agreement about fundamentals. Emotions have risen so high over various situations in the past that it causes us irrationally to overlook our common interests.

PvP may be about conflict but as many in the PvP community have posted before, that conflict does not have to translate into other areas of UO life. We can be bitter enemies on the field and later share a mug of ale by the tavern fire. Or we can just avoid each other outside spawns and Yew gate. :) Or we can carry the ill will around with us wherever we go, etc. etc. Anyhow, it's up to each of us to decide.

Myself, I'd leave the conflict on the field and have a nice quiet mug at the tavern with friend and foe alike. (My choice. Not for everyone else. Not meant as a judgment against those who prefer other paths. Also not intended as satire.)

*Tips hat* I'll avoid the smack talk to the best of my ability, not really my style. But I do thank you for the kind and informative reply. =-)

S

Sir Achilles

Re: Funny thing is

Funny thing is, RUOH for most part is getting owned, Im not saying the 50 vs 8 or whatever. But persoonally, weve owned them when they had like 5, and we had 3 or even 2 vs 3. Were coming for you :p As for trammel guild keep it up! You guys are doin awesome. The best thing u can do is stand up to them, they dont like it in the end, shows as a team, trammel players can do just as well in pvp, as they do in pvm. Even if u got the numbers, U got friendships. In fel they come and go, as fast as u make them. Just stick with ur guilds and dont let their drama bother you. RUOH will fade down, but in the end, you still have ur friends. Also dieing is part of the game. Only way to learn is to die. lol But have fun guys, own them reds, youll get better as you fight them more, and learn the cheap tricks they use, and use it on them. :p

Ummm we're getting owned? I would like to see some evidence of that....We were at the gate for a couple of hours last night and we could barely get anyone to come out of their houses. We did put several in stat that dared to come out of their house.

S

Sir Achilles

Re: Funny thing is

Also, Who is your char on Catskills and what guild are you in?

B

BellaBella

Your funny, whichever ruoh u are. Point is this, People who always pvm'ed are starting to pvp. In time which it is only a matter of time before you cant do a single thing lol. You have 8 guys in vent that have been around if not more lol im not counting that much :p But point is, sooo many times you guys run, die, and cry, and its all because of trammel. Give them time, and soon they will be able to match you person for person. You guys jsut like to think ur the best blah blah blah.But you die like the rest of us. Ive tried dueling most of you ruohs, Dont say u dont run cause you do, sec ur low ur like outta here. Ill even go 2vs 1 against you guys soemtimes if im feeling good :p
GO TRAMMILLIONS!

PS Im a trammel person :(((((((
Here let me help you out:stretcher:

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL PWNED! JK

Last night had a fun 2v2.

Rabid and myself vs. Black Magic and Caedmon. Lasted about 20 minutes, faught everywhere.

Was a exciting fun fight. I was on my mage, Rabid was an archer.

Black Magic and Caedmon = Necromages.

It is tough to get a fight like that with RUOH because it seems RUOH's temps involve pets (mostly). And that isn't a knock on ruoh. Everyone has their strategy. But when it comes to exciting fights, it's hard to get that with ruoh as it is usually only "dismount, all-kill" with them.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL PWNED! JK

Last night had a fun 2v2.

Rabid and myself vs. Black Magic and Caedmon. Lasted about 20 minutes, faught everywhere.

Was a exciting fun fight. I was on my mage, Rabid was an archer.

Black Magic and Caedmon = Necromages.

It is tough to get a fight like that with RUOH because it seems RUOH's temps involve pets (mostly). And that isn't a knock on ruoh. Everyone has their strategy. But when it comes to exciting fights, it's hard to get that with ruoh as it is usually only "dismount, all-kill" with them.
Wait WHAT? TAMERS?

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=2a286714f39eace6:8

Please look at all of our characters and tell me who are the tamers? We have 1 in the guild (MAYBE 2, because IDK all the chars?) I bolded and italicized the taming for you.

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?a=2a286714f39eace6:8
(26 members)
Overall Skill Avgs:

Meditation 66.1
Resist Spells 59
Eval Int 58.6
Magery 58.4
Tactics 51.7
Spirit Speak 42
Anatomy 40.8
Necromancy 39.3
Healing 35.3
Ninjitsu 28.9
Bushido 26.1
Archery 26
Hiding 23
Focus 21.6
Parrying 19.4
Remove Trap 19.2
Fencing 18.3
Swords 16.9
Chivalry 14.2
Spellweaving 13.4
Animal Lore 4.2
Inscription 3.8
Animal Taming 3.6
Poisoning 3.0
Bowcraft/Fletching 1.0

I mean, you can knock us and call us cheaters/speeders/scriptors, fine whatever. We don't care, we shrug it off because thats the excuse most people use when they die. But now you are claiming we all play tamers?

I'll let the UO website && links above be all the evidence you need for that false accusation.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, dread mare and cu-side dismount temps. Sorry for calling you "Tamers!" which I did'nt.

I didn't say anything about scripts did I?

There is nothing wrong with using pets. It's okay.

Knight of Knight and Lox comes to mind. I am sure you have more people, but it is rare to get fights like the one above with you guys, all I am saying.

Also, in regards to your "proof." A skill average page is not proof FYI. It is just an average of the skill used when compared to other skills of every character in the guild. You can have 10 crafters with magery to pad the stats if you wish.

GRI has tons of dismounters right? Well according to this:

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?a=b4219816512a1d3e:8

It appears we don't have many at all, when in fact a TON of people in GRI have archery. Just everyone and, their alt, and their alt's dog have magery and other skills that throw that number to the lows.

You can relax now sir, I was not attacking you and yoru guild! I will see you and your cu-side later.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah Zuck! don't you know how averages work? Their whole guild has 58.4 Magery!!!

S

Sir Achilles

Your funny, whichever ruoh u are. Point is this, People who always pvm'ed are starting to pvp. In time which it is only a matter of time before you cant do a single thing lol. You have 8 guys in vent that have been around if not more lol im not counting that much :p But point is, sooo many times you guys run, die, and cry, and its all because of trammel. Give them time, and soon they will be able to match you person for person. You guys jsut like to think ur the best blah blah blah.But you die like the rest of us. Ive tried dueling most of you ruohs, Dont say u dont run cause you do, sec ur low ur like outta here. Ill even go 2vs 1 against you guys soemtimes if im feeling good :p
GO TRAMMILLIONS!

PS Im a trammel person :(((((((
Here let me help you out:stretcher:
Ok your reply didn't prove anything....and really didn't make much sense, but you seem to be proud of it.....I seriously doubt you've even offered to duel any of us. But I'll duel you, just icq me 425254612. I'll probably be on after 10:00 pm EST tonight.