• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are you kidding me?!

WWGRD?

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh.....No.....They didn't.

If they had then I wouldn't have had over 10 quivers that I had to get fixed when I returned to UO.
Yes Connor, they did fix it. The problem is they only half-assed it. At the onset of ML there were 2 ways to bug the quivers. One was innocently locking it down in your house, they fixed that one. Totally ignoring the vendor way. 3 years they've ignored issue. Randomly banning or warning a few people.

Honestly, when a bug gets ignored that long it should become a feature.

K

Kiminality

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=7400

Or, more precisely:
envinyatar, you're not expected to know. But the GMs told you, and made a note that they'd told you, so.. now you know, and we know you know. That's all that's going on here.
Theo, you missed my point - it's not a "black mark" or anything, it's just a note that you've been informed of this particular issue, so if we find you selling half a dozen of them next week, you can't tell us "Oh, but I didn't know!"