• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Are you having fun?

• Thread starter imported_Qute Pi
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Yes, I am having fun. I am glad someone stepped up and took over this dying/dead game and did the mass cpr to revive it.

You can still call your peeps "Sims" if you want. Im sure the EA-Land Police aren't gonna show up and put you in some red room and let you pee on yourself till you die.

Did any of the whiners even think, that if they hadn't made these changes that the game would have just died altogether? Left hangin in limbo till it just wasn't there one day.

I totally agree with lettin the devs know your opinions and problems with the game, so they can fix/deal with it. They want that.

But some of these negative forum posts sound like 9 year olds that just got kicked in the skin and told Santa ain't real. Quit yer freakin cryin, jesus h christ in the mornin time. If your really that unhappy there are like 4 million other games you can find to play. If your broke and need money to buy another game, I'll send you one of my copies of WoW and give you something to really whine about.

I know the thread asked for fun or not but I felt like venting. So sue me.
I expect to get flamed by the whiners and that's ok ..I still love you and this game. lol

/love and hugs to everyone
even if EA-Land stole your real life house, kicked your dog and told your grandma there are naked pics of you on the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]
Whining about the "whiners" makes you a whiner.
Here's yer badge - wear it proudly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whining is only whining when the complaint is not legitimate and/or its something that has been said 1000 times and the people have been told over and over again that there's nothing they can do to change it. Wanting the forums to be more positive IS a legitimate complaint and it IS something that can happen and change if we can just get players to see that they can be happy in spite of all the crap that is happening in between the good stuff. I'm seeing players that were once the most valued, optimistic and impartial members of the community in long-standing turn in to just the opposite, and I don't see how anybody who is not content to sit in their own feces so to speak and dwell in the negativity cannot see that this is way more harmful than it is good. That realization alone ought to be enough to make the players who truly do want to see this community thrive again bite their tongues when they want to post a purely whining or cynical post, because we ALL get to the end of our rope sometimes.....we just dont ALL come here and express it every single time. That is the only difference.

G

<blockquote><hr>

*Looks around for Polly and gensi*

Ooo Fire!

[/ QUOTE ]

What, no mention of my PH *the* original pyromaniac from BF when we could still make fire there?? *POUTS* hmmmpfh

In all seriousness if free will lots ever make it to EAL I REALLY hope fire comes along with it. To partially rip off Lee's quote "PYROS mount up!!!"

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

*Looks around for Polly and gensi*

Ooo Fire!

[/ QUOTE ]

What, no mention of my PH *the* original pyromaniac from BF when we could still make fire there?? *POUTS* hmmmpfh

In all seriousness if free will lots ever make it to EAL I REALLY hope fire comes along with it. To partially rip off Lee's quote "PYROS mount up!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Firebugs Unite!