• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

2010 Rare Items Found!

• Thread starter Question MarX
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

AND3R

Well i don't plan to get sucked back into this whole convo, but if you guys wanna know where your rares are, Tgoru (Tetricyde) is sporting a Hollow Branch (among a ton of other rares) around Luna on Atlantic. He's also selling them openly. Not sure why no one has realized that yet, lol.
Then you wouldnt mind putting togather a movie of the evidence on youtube......

Link it.:thumbup1:

A

AND3R

Like I said in another post it makes me sick seeing him sitting around the bank openly showing off all the stolen loot and we have to just sit by and do nothing. All you can do is say im not gonna buy off him, but not everyone cares... and not buying off him really doesn't do much.
No sense hanging your head Sir.
You do have control - If you are at the bank and see ill gotten goods for sale - then any buyer has a right to know the item's origin. Speak your mind.

Not buying off him is indeed effective.
He can't buy what he wants if there are NO SALES.

The only thing that is priceless to them are bragging rights
and those "rights" are not available until there is an admission of guilt.:lol:

They are not guilty according to their words so there is nothing to brag about is there?:gun::stretcher:

Whats done is done and it's best to let it go.
:thumbup1:

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find it hard to imagine that he is this needy irl. Yet he is accused :(.

This does not have to end badly.