17th Anniversary Gifts on TC1

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
i havent played in a long time, but i like to come back and see what gifts and things look like from time to time.......but when i ran across this comment i about died laughing ... i use to keep like 5 accounts up, all max storage houses...just to store junk lol
Well they make it hard to throw stuff away. The minute you do it becomes a rare. But I always love the gifts. It always spurs a lot of buying, selling, trading, and general interaction. Hopefully when TC1 publishes on the 15th maybe we can get some more details.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Hopefully the towels will come in the old 11 solid colours...like nthe olde bell/statues.....that would be nicer for a set of coloured towels collection..

Reactions: MalagAste

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
So any news on what the other 5 things that are "in the bag"? I logged on today and it shows 7 items when I moused over the bag, open it I see two and in EC I can't move them into the 5 empty slots. I read this thread when it started a few weeks ago but don't recall seeing anything posted. Also, since the swords are Blessed I assume you can't imbue them.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 11, 2004
Chesapeake
Logged onto to test center this morning and received this in my backpack. Looks like we can expect some 17th anniversary gifts soon!

[...]

When equipped the sword is purely decorative. Somehow you are still able to wrestle with it in hand...
Interesting...I wonder if it it's partially a fishing rod type, or how that works.

You aren't the same Stonewall of League of Legends, are ya? :) hopefully i havent asked that before. lol

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Aug 1, 2014
The GREAT State of Teaxs
Maybe were getting near an actual publish since these are on TC now. My worries now are they spent so much time on this last publish you got Halloween around the corner. This has to be my favorite UO holiday and I hope it's not a rehash of previous stuff
From what I have seen of timing lately, we will be lucky if Halloween 2104 happens by February 2015!

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 20, 2006
If i remember correctly Mesanna did say somewhere in a post that the publish was due out soon and was working hard to make it so.
Sniff.......
If the idea has crossed your mind there guy..... Petra has a very fine bath house.....
and as it seems we have fresh towels coming.
I for one have had bathrooms with showers and tubs for ages... we make due with what we got... plumbers are so hard to find.

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nov 27, 2009
Interesting...I wonder if it it's partially a fishing rod type, or how that works.

You aren't the same Stonewall of League of Legends, are ya? :) hopefully i havent asked that before. lol
Nope. I'm a different Stonewall. Been in UO for north of 15 years, but haven't played many other games. I'm not sure if that is loyalty or laziness :)

Jerec KTM

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 20, 2004
They are giving us towels to wipe all the bull---- thrown at us by Broadsword off our faces

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Sep 14, 2012
Holy thread necromancy, Batman! These are last year's gifts. The ones for this year are being discussed here.

Reactions: MalagAste
Status
Not open for further replies.