• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the slayers are already in the UI since I've added the support of ToL.
About the rest, the biggest problem is always to get all the item id of all the new items and reagents, and if they are deed I'm going to need all the ids of the multi item. Also there is a new xmas box that I must find in order to make it work with the container grid...
I have, or can make, most of the chocolate stuff.. that's the big addition.

I also have pieces of the turtle armor, and both the tool deeds (though the deeds can be acquired in New Haven, as well as all the xmas stuff).

I couldn't find icons in the UI for the new slayers under either Super or Lesser slayers in the actions menu for use in making a slayer-equipping macro. :(

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have, or can make, most of the chocolate stuff.. that's the big addition.

I also have pieces of the turtle armor, and both the tool deeds (though the deeds can be acquired in New Haven, as well as all the xmas stuff).

I couldn't find icons in the UI for the new slayers under either Super or Lesser slayers in the actions menu for use in making a slayer-equipping macro. :(
making chocolate it's quite annoying since it requires a bunch of materials that are not easy to get, so if you can provide the item id of the new items it will make everything much faster :D

about the turtle armor if you can provide the base resistance (of a non-exceptional piece), it will be useful to improve the data.

I was speaking about buff/debuff of the new slayers, the actions may be added in the future (depends on the budget status), for now you can use a simple equip action...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
making chocolate it's quite annoying since it requires a bunch of materials that are not easy to get, so if you can provide the item id of the new items it will make everything much faster :D

about the turtle armor if you can provide the base resistance (of a non-exceptional piece), it will be useful to improve the data.

I was speaking about buff/debuff of the new slayers, the actions may be added in the future (depends on the budget status), for now you can use a simple equip action...
The turtle armor recipe bell was removed o_O I only have looted pieces. The armor shows up under leather armor though, the required materials being leather and dragon turtle scute (item 39886) to make.

Helm - item 30765
Chest - item 30762
Bustier - item 30763
Arms - item 30766
Legs - item 30764

Chocolatiering:
Foil Sheet
Item: 1281

Sweet Coca Butter (requires 1 sack of sugar, 1 cocoa butter)
Item: 4157

Nut Crackers:
Dark Chocolate: 1 each - sweet cocoa butter, cocoa liquor, foil sheet
Milk Chocolate: 1 each - sweet cocoa butter, cocoa liquor, pitcher of milk, foil sheet
White Chocolate: 1 each - sweet cocoa butter, vanilla, pitcher of milk, foil sheet

Oh, on the trade window, the gold and platinum icons need to be reversed. The platinum coins are where the gold amount is, while the gold coins are where the platinum amount is. While they still work, it looks weird.

EDIT: The mouse over for the myrmidex slayer icon on the buff bar has errors in it.

Do you need anything else?

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The turtle armor recipe bell was removed o_O I only have looted pieces. The armor shows up under leather armor though, the required materials being leather and dragon turtle scute (item 39886) to make.

Helm - item 30765
Chest - item 30762
Bustier - item 30763
Arms - item 30766
Legs - item 30764

Chocolatiering:
Foil Sheet
Item: 1281

Sweet Coca Butter (requires 1 sack of sugar, 1 cocoa butter)
Item: 4157

Nut Crackers:
Dark Chocolate: 1 each - sweet cocoa butter, cocoa liquor, foil sheet
Milk Chocolate: 1 each - sweet cocoa butter, cocoa liquor, pitcher of milk, foil sheet
White Chocolate: 1 each - sweet cocoa butter, vanilla, pitcher of milk, foil sheet

Oh, on the trade window, the gold and platinum icons need to be reversed. The platinum coins are where the gold amount is, while the gold coins are where the platinum amount is. While they still work, it looks weird.

Do you need anything else?
I already have the armor ids, it's the basic resistances that still missing, for the tiger armor pieces too :D

for the cooking items do you have the hue ids too? what about the item id for the nutcrackers?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I already have the armor ids, it's the basic resistances that still missing, for the tiger armor pieces too :D

for the cooking items do you have the hue ids too? what about the item id for the nutcrackers?

How do you get the range for base resistances?

Sweet Cocoa Butter hue: 1458
Foil Sheet Hue: 1281

Dark Chocolate:
Wrapped: Item: 39952 (would not give hue information, even when using the get hue ID action)
Unwrapped: Item: 39954 Hue: 1125

Milk Chocolate:
Wrapped: Item: 39952 (would not give hue information, even when using the get hue ID action)
Unwrapped: Item: 39954 (would not give hue information, even when using the get hue ID action)

White Chocolate:
Unwrapped: Item: 39954 Hue: 2958

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
simply check one item (not exceptional) without any bonus res :)
Okay, I stoned off Arms Lore and made these exceptional tiger pieces out of regular leather:

Here are the actual resists I got, taken from the default UI. In your UI, there are ranges listed...

----------P/F/C/P/E
Chest--- 6/6/6/8/6

Legs---- 9/9/4/5/5

Shorts---6/6/6/8/6

Helm----4/9/6/7/6

Collar----7/6/5/8/6

Bustier --8/6/6/6/6

L Skirt---6/7/8/3/8

Skirt-----6/5/4/10/7

If you want the ranges from your UI, I can post those as well. Won't be able to make turtle armor till I have the recipes, though I'm willing to bet both armors are based off of regular leather armor.

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, I stoned off Arms Lore and made these exceptional tiger pieces out of regular leather:

Here are the actual resists I got, taken from the default UI. In your UI, there are ranges listed...

----------P/F/C/P/E
Chest--- 6/6/6/8/6

Legs---- 9/9/4/5/5

Shorts---6/6/6/8/6

Helm----4/9/6/7/6

Collar----7/6/5/8/6

Bustier --8/6/6/6/6

L Skirt---6/7/8/3/8

Skirt-----6/5/4/10/7

If you want the ranges from your UI, I can post those as well. Won't be able to make turtle armor till I have the recipes, though I'm willing to bet both armors are based off of regular leather armor.
the range on my UI is not correct, that's why I need the data :D

thanks btw :)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

----------P/F/C/P/E
Chest--- 6/6/6/8/6

Legs---- 9/9/4/5/5

Shorts---6/6/6/8/6

Helm----4/9/6/7/6

Collar----7/6/5/8/6

Bustier --8/6/6/6/6

L Skirt---6/7/8/3/8

Skirt-----6/5/4/10/7

do you have info about the "Vanilla"? it seems is a new reagent for the white chocolate of any kind...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vanilla isn't new, we've had it a few years...

Item: 3626
Hue: 1122
it's new in the chocolate recipe, I had cocoa butter instead of vanilla... maybe noone ever noticed if it was an error :D

anyway, you should try to patch, it should be all there now, even if I still don't know which one is the new xmas gift box :/

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it's new in the chocolate recipe, I had cocoa butter instead of vanilla... maybe noone ever noticed if it was an error :D

anyway, you should try to patch, it should be all there now, even if I still don't know which one is the new xmas gift box :/
I didn't see a new box on TC1, but the publish notes are vague enough that there might or might not be one... :confused:

I'll try to find people with the turtle armor recipes so you can get resistance numbers.

What are the other things your missing? We can harass @Kyronix and @Bleak for the data :p

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't see a new box on TC1, but the publish notes are vague enough that there might or might not be one... :confused:

I'll try to find people with the turtle armor recipes so you can get resistance numbers.

What are the other things your missing? We can harass @Kyronix and @Bleak for the data :p
I've found a gump for a new box, but I can't figure out the item id...
anyway, the turtle armor data and the spell damage for the masteries are the only 2 things missing for now...
I've also checked the tiger pelt armor pieces stat you gave me, but the values are too high to be non-exceptional, so I must also find those...

Last edited:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've found a gump for a new box, but I can't figure out the item id...
anyway, the turtle armor data and the spell damage for the masteries are the only 2 things missing for now...
I've also checked the tiger pelt armor pieces stat you gave me, but the values are too high to be non-exceptional, so I must also find those...
They were exceptional, I don't know how to dumb down my crafting without copying to TC1 and lowering my tailoring :p

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Pinco what information do you need for some of the Gargish weapons and other things like the right facing Bone Harvesters that seem to not be included in your UI.. as they don't get "sorted" nor do they highlight colors unless you mouse over them?

I've noticed several items that do that..... the bloodblade I think it's called, the right facing bone harvester (human) and a few others. I should make a list.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco what information do you need for some of the Gargish weapons and other things like the right facing Bone Harvesters that seem to not be included in your UI.. as they don't get "sorted" nor do they highlight colors unless you mouse over them?

I've noticed several items that do that..... the bloodblade I think it's called, the right facing bone harvester (human) and a few others. I should make a list.
several opposite side of weapons might not be recognized but I can't know which ones... the item id and the name of the weapon will suffice to fix that :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
several opposite side of weapons might not be recognized but I can't know which ones... the item id and the name of the weapon will suffice to fix that :)
I shall get you the ID's of weapons that don't seem to be recognized.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok Pinco here is some of the Information you asked for:
Ok results of "non" exceptional DT Bustier and Chest 4/2/2/4/4

And the following do NOT show up on loot sort with any colored boxes they stay grey:

Dual Pointed Spear ID 16493
Bloodblade ID 16498
Dual Short Axes ID 16488
Gargish Dagger ID 16490
Gargish Katana ID 18619
Stone War Sword ID 16497
Dread Sword ID 16500
Serpentstone Staff ID 16495
Gargish Stone Amulet 19722
Glass Staff ID 16496
Gargish Talwar ID 16501
Glass Sword ID 16499
Shortblade ID 16502
Bone Harvester ID 9925

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pinco, can you prevent the inscription menu from going back to the main list of circles and such each time a scroll is created? Having to click the circle each time when making scrolls of the same level is annoying :confused:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Pinco Is there any chance of altering the Masteries book to only show you the spells you actually know on the left page?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't read the list of known mastries somehow? The client knows it when you use the 'change mastery' menu option...
no all that is server side, normal spellbooks are simple containers and the presence of the spell scroll inside works as a flag to determine if you know the spell or not, the mastery book stores that info server side only so there is no way to know what spell you have...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Pinco The runic atlas' need your magic worked on it.

They need the default travel method choice.

Can you do anything for the text of the runes? They are ridiculously hard to read :confused:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco The runic atlas' need your magic worked on it.

They need the default travel method choice.

Can you do anything for the text of the runes? They are ridiculously hard to read :confused:
that's a totally different gump from the basic runebook and altering it would mean remaking it. Remaking that gump would be quite a problem since it's not a multi-page gump but diffent gumps (1 per page), and without remaking it adding any feature is a mess.
I also think that with the big amount of runes it would require a search function, but as it is I can't do anything...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
that's a totally different gump from the basic runebook and altering it would mean remaking it. Remaking that gump would be quite a problem since it's not a multi-page gump but diffent gumps (1 per page), and without remaking it adding any feature is a mess.
I also think that with the big amount of runes it would require a search function, but as it is I can't do anything...
:sad3:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok Pinco here is some of the Information you asked for:
Ok results of "non" exceptional DT Bustier and Chest 4/2/2/4/4

And the following do NOT show up on loot sort with any colored boxes they stay grey:

Dual Pointed Spear ID 16493
Bloodblade ID 16498
Dual Short Axes ID 16488
Gargish Dagger ID 16490
Gargish Katana ID 18619
Stone War Sword ID 16497
Dread Sword ID 16500
Serpentstone Staff ID 16495
Gargish Stone Amulet 19722
Glass Staff ID 16496
Gargish Talwar ID 16501
Glass Sword ID 16499
Shortblade ID 16502
Bone Harvester ID 9925
now all of this should be recognized correctly...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please remake the atlas gump into something readable and with single-click teleportation. The current gump is giving me headaches just trying to read it... Pretty please?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please remake the atlas gump into something readable and with single-click teleportation. The current gump is giving me headaches just trying to read it... Pretty please?
right now there is no way to do that, if there was at least the page number I could have done something, but as it is there is no way... since it's badly designed the best solution is to use the old runebooks instead of the new one :p

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Pinco

The legacy containers are borked. They seem to dump ALL items in the middle of the upper part of the gump, and you can't move any of your stuff. It makes setting things up for CC users impossible.

Also, I've been meaning to mention that the macro system has been messed up for a long time. Whenever I create a new macro, I have to name it and then put an action in (without defining it), save the macro, then edit it to complete it. Actions that require input, things like saying something or a delay can't be edited as you put it in the macro - doing so will close the macro, sometimes deleting it. It makes macro creation rather frustrating. Is this something you can fix?

Better yet, can you make the macro creation system ONE gump? The current multiple gump system is unwieldy to say the least.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco

The legacy containers are borked. They seem to dump ALL items in the middle of the upper part of the gump, and you can't move any of your stuff. It makes setting things up for CC users impossible.

Also, I've been meaning to mention that the macro system has been messed up for a long time. Whenever I create a new macro, I have to name it and then put an action in (without defining it), save the macro, then edit it to complete it. Actions that require input, things like saying something or a delay can't be edited as you put it in the macro - doing so will close the macro, sometimes deleting it. It makes macro creation rather frustrating. Is this something you can fix?

Better yet, can you make the macro creation system ONE gump? The current multiple gump system is unwieldy to say the least.
the legacy style for containers is handled inside the client, and it's working fine for me, perhaps you are using a bugged profile... just remember that legacy containers are really badly designed on EC and barely works....

the macro gumps are not a problem, the problem is just that they don't save the position and that cause confusion... try now, it should be better :p

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the legacy style for containers is handled inside the client, and it's working fine for me, perhaps you are using a bugged profile... just remember that legacy containers are really badly designed on EC and barely works....

the macro gumps are not a problem, the problem is just that they don't save the position and that cause confusion... try now, it should be better :p
MUCH better on the macros! Thank you!

Oh! One more thing I noticed, placed goza mats don't have object handles anymore in the EC. Is that something you can fix?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MUCH better on the macros! Thank you!

Oh! One more thing I noticed, placed goza mats don't have object handles anymore in the EC. Is that something you can fix?
no, the list of items is generated by the client internally

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is something wrong with the dress action? It won't let me update my items I'm wearing, I hit the "add equipped" button and it goes to a single empty button. Tried on 2 Computers and several accounts,

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is something wrong with the dress action? It won't let me update my items I'm wearing, I hit the "add equipped" button and it goes to a single empty button. Tried on 2 Computers and several accounts,
try now

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we get an "Eodon" option under Actions -- Super slayers. I use these buttons all the time to switch between my slayers quickly.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we get an "Eodon" option under Actions -- Super slayers. I use these buttons all the time to switch between my slayers quickly.
you can use the equip action to do the same thing, unfortunately right now the budget is low to buy all the icons for the ToL slayers...

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't there used to be an option to not use a bandage on yourself if one was already in progress?

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Different topic - how do you tell if a weapon has spell channeling with Pinco's? I can see the item property on the CC and the EC, but it's not readily apparent to me where to look on the Pinco's item properties gump.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Different topic - how do you tell if a weapon has spell channeling with Pinco's? I can see the item property on the CC and the EC, but it's not readily apparent to me where to look on the Pinco's item properties gump.
as always, noone reads the changelogs....

Now certain properties are not listed but shown through symbols:
  • Lightning: spell channeling (the forbidden sign will work as yes/no)
  • Green Meditation sign: medable armor (the forbidden sign will work as yes/no)
  • Race: each race has a face.
    • If the face is red, your race doesn't match the requirements
    • if the face is gray, the weapon cannot be used by that race.

• Strength required: muscle. If red you don't have enough strenght.
  • Weight: a weight. If red you will go overweight by carrying it.
  • Golden Ankh: the item is blessed/the pet is bonded.
  • Purple skull: the item is cursed
  • Coins: the item is insured
  • Red Ankh: the name on "Blessed For" doesn't match with yours. So the item is blessed but not for you.
  • Round Blue Spark: item charges/uses. The number will use the "K" if it's greater than 1,000.
  • Red heart: the creature is tamed.
  • Exclamation point: the mobile is a quest giver.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
as always, noone reads the changelogs....
Sorry, but even with this, I'm having trouble following. I found the little lightning bolt, so I understand that one. I saw the faces earlier, so I got that one. Still haven't figured out what the green meditation sign is (and I'm color blind, so the various colored stars (3 blue? 4 yellow?) are lost on me. Since I can't mouse over those, it wasn't easy for me to figure it out.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, but even with this, I'm having trouble following. I found the little lightning bolt, so I understand that one. I saw the faces earlier, so I got that one. Still haven't figured out what the green meditation sign is (and I'm color blind, so the various colored stars (3 blue? 4 yellow?) are lost on me. Since I can't mouse over those, it wasn't easy for me to figure it out.
if you don't like that you can disable the system and use the classic wall of text :p