• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discussing Balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I duno about the -15% fire/poison for every necro-template. just makes it sound easier (if they fix curse scrolls+corpse from a single player) to achieve the same results as a necro-mage.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I duno about the -15% fire/poison for every necro-template. just makes it sound easier (if they fix curse scrolls+corpse from a single player) to achieve the same results as a necro-mage.
Right now there is little reason to play a necro mage.

Reduced damage at 15% sdi. Evil omen which most everyone boxes now a days. Oath is good in one v one- but in group fights you take more damage from everyone. Strangle- between apples/stam regen/hp regen this spell became useless. Making corpse skin a somewhat relevant spell again- but not some crazy overpowered spell-would make the template worthwhile. Before overcapping was thing people and 70s were hard to get- corpse used to knock peoples fire and poison resist into low 50s/high 40s. With suits now- it is a completely useless spell.

Kind of stupid that necro mage can't get the same benefit as a "focused" necro.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Right now there is little reason to play a necro mage.

Reduced damage at 15% sdi. Evil omen which most everyone boxes now a days. Oath is good in one v one- but in group fights you take more damage from everyone. Strangle- between apples/stam regen/hp regen this spell became useless. Making corpse skin a somewhat relevant spell again- but not some crazy overpowered spell-would make the template worthwhile. Before overcapping was thing people and 70s were hard to get- corpse used to knock peoples fire and poison resist into low 50s/high 40s. With suits now- it is a completely useless spell.

Kind of stupid that necro mage can't get the same benefit as a "focused" necro.
Yea, if they fix the stack it wouldn't be horrible. but if it continues to stack the way it does necro-mages shouldn't have it. (no single person should - change curse scrolls) imo.

at the same time though, Corpse skin isn't what makes necro viable.

People don't play it because of the 15% sdi drop AND it requires more skill points (up to 240.0) to make it work, as opposed to a focused mage that's going to have an extra 200-300.0 skill left over for anatomy/parry/alchemy etc.

I kinda think that narrowing the gap between focus/non-focus SDI effects would be a better solution. something like SDI caps of 20/30 non/focus specs respectively, mostly because that would bring up other non-focus spec templates (mystic, bush,ninja, SW, etc) too instead of just necro-mages... Similar results but it would keep a more reasonable perk to be a "focused necro" instead of a non-focused necro.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, if they fix the stack it wouldn't be horrible. but if it continues to stack the way it does necro-mages shouldn't have it. (no single person should - change curse scrolls) imo.

at the same time though, Corpse skin isn't what makes necro viable.

People don't play it because of the 15% sdi drop AND it requires more skill points (up to 240.0) to make it work, as opposed to a focused mage that's going to have an extra 200-300.0 skill left over for anatomy/parry/alchemy etc.

I kinda think that narrowing the gap between focus/non-focus SDI effects would be a better solution. something like SDI caps of 20/30 non/focus specs respectively, mostly because that would bring up other non-focus spec templates (mystic, bush,ninja, SW, etc) too instead of just necro-mages... Similar results but it would keep a more reasonable perk to be a "focused necro" instead of a non-focused necro.
I was talking as if the stack was not a thing.

I just think a mage should be able to use the spell effectively one v one also. And 240 skill point investment for one spell is insane.
If you need to come out with a mastery that allows it for any class I would be fine with that too. But as is- I think it is stupid all around.

Stacking, 240 skill, focused. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

ansyears

Adventurer
Umm, how long did it take you to find out it was a disagreement about Curse & Corpse stack? News flash, I'm against it stacking how it does... you're just now coming to this conclusion?
*sigh* do you know what you're saying?

Hehe, I have some proof to back-up some of what I said. not literally against "everyone" but those I have fought... and I'm laughing at you if you "need" the extra resistance reduction to consider the viability of the template in question. Considering you guys got the template from me and or the only other person that has played (my guildy) it in the last 3-4 years, I couldn't careless.

I'd be surprised if you either A) aren't Cazador, or B) in the same guild he is. Either of those would explain your lack of pvp & game mechanic knowledge. - I'll save you the embarrassment though.
I'm not sure how you still don't get it but i'm for stacking how it does... I hope I don't have to repeat this for you. Sorry to break it to you but you were not the first necro dexxer in this game.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not sure how you still don't get it but i'm for stacking how it does... I hope I don't have to repeat this for you. Sorry to break it to you but you were not the first necro dexxer in this game.
You said you were for it in your first post... why are you still talking? lol it took you back and forth posts to figure out I was against it stacking... something you should have already known by reading the thread.

:next:

I was talking as if the stack was not a thing.

I just think a mage should be able to use the spell effectively one v one also. And 240 skill point investment for one spell is insane.
If you need to come out with a mastery that allows it for any class I would be fine with that too. But as is- I think it is stupid all around.

Stacking, 240 skill, focused. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
I like the idea of the corpse skin update being obtained via Necromancy Mastery. (I wouldn't benefit from it) but yea that sounds pretty solid to me.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And you have been given multiple arguments as to why it SHOULD NOT stack. Couple questions for you: 1) Do you actually pvp? 2) If you do actually pvp, how much time did you spend doing it before Corpse/Curse stacking was discovered? That you are so adamantly pro-stacking indicates, other than your obvious bias, that you need targets with 45 fire/poison resist to actually kill whoever you might be fighting.

ansyears

Adventurer
You said you were for it in your first post... why are you still talking? lol it took you back and forth posts to figure out I was against it stacking... something you should have already known by reading the thread.

:next:

I like the idea of the corpse skin update being obtained via Necromancy Mastery. (I wouldn't benefit from it) but yea that sounds pretty solid to me.
I knew you were against it before you posted those links...why do you keep acting as if i don't know you are against it. I'll repeat it one more time for you i'm for it stacking, do you get it now?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I knew you were against it before you posted those links...why do you keep acting as if i don't know you are against it. I'll repeat it one more time for you i'm for it stacking, do you get it now?
.Obviously, I know you're for it I've known since your first post, herp-derp... Explain why you're for it and stop making yourself look stupid.

ansyears

Adventurer
And you have been given multiple arguments as to why it SHOULD NOT stack. Couple questions for you: 1) Do you actually pvp? 2) If you do actually pvp, how much time did you spend doing it before Corpse/Curse stacking was discovered? That you are so adamantly pro-stacking indicates, other than your obvious bias, that you need targets with 45 fire/poison resist to actually kill whoever you might be fighting.
Multiple? no I haven't ,i got one reason that it is too much damage. I'm just trying to make necros viable

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Multiple? no I haven't ,i got one reason that it is too much damage. I'm just trying to make necros viable
It's too much damage is only a reason to make it not stack... so now you're against it stacking? This guy...

And obviously i know you're against it durrrr. I already explained it please stop trolling.
you probably shouldn't be posting here, let the people that know what they're talking about post & talk about ways to bring back variety & maintain a reasonable balance.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, wait. You want it to stack, but you think the damage if it stacks is too high? You're contradicting yourself.

ansyears

Adventurer
So, wait. You want it to stack, but you think the damage if it stacks is too high? You're contradicting yourself.
I don't mind repeating my self for you two snowflakes. You said I got multiple reasons why it should not stack when in reality I only got one and the reason was that it was too much damage.

ansyears

Adventurer
It's too much damage is only a reason to make it not stack... so now you're against it stacking? This guy...

you probably shouldn't be posting here, let the people that know what they're talking about post & talk about ways to bring back variety & maintain a reasonable balance.
I'm the best person to be posting my knowledge on pvp, you two aren't even close.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't mind repeating my self for you two snowflakes. You said I got multiple reasons why it should not stack when in reality I only got one and the reason was that it was too much damage.
Your first post in the thread was this:

@Bleak
There are finally a few necros running around. Continue to let Corpse skin and Curse stack, you take that away and you won't see necros again. If you do nerf necros let corpse and curse drop resist to 50 instead of this 55 BS.
You want the stacking to continue because removing it wouldn't make necros viable without focused spec. I can kinda see where you're coming from with that. Which is why multiple people (myself included) have proposed that Corpse Skin reduces the cap on Fire/Poison regardless of the caster having focused spec.

You're now saying that the damage if it stacks is too high, but you want to keep the stacking in. You can't have your cake & eat it too, dude. Which do you want: the stacking (which, if they work independently of each other, is how Curse & Corpse SHOULD work - using Curse first will still take Fire/Poison down to 55 if the target is Corpse'd afterward), which is still only a 15 point reduction in Fire/Poison, or do you want both to give the penalty of people going down to 45 fire resist?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"Killed everyone on atl"
"First necro Dexxer"
We better listen to this guy!
lol, nice, and those things have nothing to do with "why" you should listen to me.

... is this for real? I'm having a pretty good time to be honest, it's getting harder and harder to determine if you're trolling or just being stupid though.
you have yet to state why you're for it stacking by showing something that supports your reason for it.
instead you say you're for it stacking and you post a reason that it shouldn't remain stack-able - that's a contradiction.

damn, I hope you're trolling.

ansyears

Adventurer
Your first post in the thread was this:

You want the stacking to continue because removing it wouldn't make necros viable without focused spec. I can kinda see where you're coming from with that. Which is why multiple people (myself included) have proposed that Corpse Skin reduces the cap on Fire/Poison regardless of the caster having focused spec.

You're now saying that the damage if it stacks is too high, but you want to keep the stacking in. You can't have your cake & eat it too, dude. Which do you want: the stacking (which, if they work independently of each other, is how Curse & Corpse SHOULD work - using Curse first will still take Fire/Poison down to 55 if the target is Corpse'd afterward), which is still only a 15 point reduction in Fire/Poison, or do you want both to give the penalty of people going down to 45 fire resist?
Why is reading so difficult for you? The reason i was given for corpse and curse not to stack (NOT FROM ME I REPEAT NOT FROM ME) is that it would be too much damage. Again this is not my reason, this is one reason from another person. You said I was given multiple reasons why it should not stack, this is false. Like i said I do not mind repeating myself for you people.

ansyears

Adventurer
lol, nice, and those things have nothing to do with "why" you should listen to me.

... is this for real? I'm having a pretty good time to be honest, it's getting harder and harder to determine if you're trolling or just being stupid though.
you have yet to state why you're for it stacking by showing something that supports your reason for it.
instead you say you're for it stacking and you post a reason that it shouldn't remain stack-able - that's a contradiction.

damn, I hope you're trolling.
Your reason against it stacking is that it would be too much damage. When i asked you to support this you refused, but now you want me to support my reason which is 50 fire/poison is balanced damage and would make necros viable.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your reason against it stacking is that it would be too much damage. When i asked you to support this you refused, but now you want me to support my reason which is 50 fire/poison is balanced damage and would make necros viable.
ok, moving shot = too much damage with curse. this was before the corpse skin update. do I need to say more?

the focused necro-template did good damage BEFORE the corpse skin update. (I played it long before focus necro was even a thing...)

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gave you numbers on it, which were actually tested. The exact #s of a 27 SDI Mage (me) cast Explosion & Flamestrike on my own character: 47 Explosion, 61 Flamestrike. I have 140 HP without chugging a Str Pot (which puts me at 150) - I took off 79% off my health with those two spells. At 150 HP, that's 73% health taken off. That was done purely for testing purposes simply to see how it affected a Mage, but damage like that is far too high, whatever template you play.

Now, take those damage #s, but this time, it's an Archer doing the damage. While they likely won't reach the 61 damage of Flamestrike, I would guess their damage would be comparable to the Explosion I hit myself with. 50 fire/poison is too low, and barely any different from 45. Corpse should ignore the overcapping from armor and be a 15 point reduction in the resist cap for any template using it. If Curse is used first, resists should go from 60 to 55 (granted, this should, if the target is Cursed, buff their Cold resist back up to 70.)

As it is now, if you're at 45 fire resist, there's a good chance of even ONE HIT (assuming they're currently a Focused Spec Necro) being enough to kill someone.

ansyears

Adventurer
ok, moving shot = too much damage with curse. this was before the corpse skin update. do I need to say more?

the focused necro-template did good damage BEFORE the corpse skin update. (I played it long before focus necro was even a thing...)
So now we are talking about group pvp? because realistically you are not going to get corpse and curse off 1v1 against someone who knows what they are doing. Cleansing winds, remove curse, apples all counter this corpse/curse.

focus necro before the corpse skin update was complete crap.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So now we are talking about group pvp? because realistically you are not going to get corpse and curse off 1v1 against someone who knows what they are doing. Cleansing winds, remove curse, apples all counter this corpse/curse.

Focused spec necro DIDN'T EXIST before the corpse skin update. Both were added 3 months ago with Publish 94.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no, there's no need for a group to do it. a single person can take you down to 45 resist.... if you read my posts you would know that.

lol "against someone that knows what they're doing" ? If you knew what you were talking about, you could get around the 30 second cooldown on apples (everyone else does it already) why is that part of the argument, you act like mages curse you once and then can't kill you because you appled it? come on... if that were true there wouldn't be any mages.

Remove curse, sure... and guess what? you're going to curse them again, and for each time they remove curse, you're going to curse or corpse again.... This is common knowledge for any somewhat experienced pvper.

Cleanse winds? It takes more time than a G-heal to cast... if people are getting cleanse winds off, you're horrible at playing a focused necro, It's simple as that.
Even in protection cleanse winds spam won't keep someone alive because you do enough damage to Out-damage the healing they could do (always one vs one).

ansyears

Adventurer
I gave you numbers on it, which were actually tested. The exact #s of a 27 SDI Mage (me) cast Explosion & Flamestrike on my own character: 47 Explosion, 61 Flamestrike. I have 140 HP without chugging a Str Pot (which puts me at 150) - I took off 79% off my health with those two spells. At 150 HP, that's 73% health taken off. That was done purely for testing purposes simply to see how it affected a Mage, but damage like that is far too high, whatever template you play.

Now, take those damage #s, but this time, it's an Archer doing the damage. While they likely won't reach the 61 damage of Flamestrike, I would guess their damage would be comparable to the Explosion I hit myself with. 50 fire/poison is too low, and barely any different from 45. Corpse should ignore the overcapping from armor and be a 15 point reduction in the resist cap for any template using it. If Curse is used first, resists should go from 60 to 55 (granted, this should, if the target is Cursed, buff their Cold resist back up to 70.)

As it is now, if you're at 45 fire resist, there's a good chance of even ONE HIT (assuming they're currently a Focused Spec Necro) being enough to kill someone.
So just to confirm you do have trouble reading and i was not given multiple reasons why it should not stack.Go test the damage of 1 flame strike 1 explosion 1 energy bolt on a cursed target with your spell focus sash fully charged.

ansyears

Adventurer
no, there's no need for a group to do it. a single person can take you down to 45 resist.... if you read my posts you would know that.

lol "against someone that knows what they're doing" ? If you knew what you were talking about, you could get around the 30 second cooldown on apples (everyone else does it already) why is that part of the argument, you act like mages curse you once and then can't kill you because you appled it? come on... if that were true there wouldn't be any mages.

Remove curse, sure... and guess what? you're going to curse them again, and for each time they remove curse, you're going to curse or corpse again.... This is common knowledge for any somewhat experienced pvper.

Cleanse winds? It takes more time than a G-heal to cast... if people are getting cleanse winds off, you're horrible at playing a focused necro, It's simple as that.
Even in protection cleanse winds spam won't keep someone alive because you do enough damage to Out-damage the healing they could do (always one vs one).
If you read my posts you would know i know about curse scrolls. Hmm lets see what happens when you try to use one, you have a chance to fail, you drop your wep and you can be fizzled. You can run off screen and cast it , but i can just run off screen and wait the few seconds for curse to drop. Lol if you spend all your time trying to get off curse and corpse you won't kill anyone, so how is it overpowered?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you read my posts you would know i know about curse scrolls. Hmm lets see what happens when you try to use one, you have a chance to fail, you drop your wep and you can be fizzled. You can run off screen and cast it , but i can just run off screen and wait the few seconds for curse to drop. Lol if you spend all your time trying to get off curse and corpse you won't kill anyone, so how is it overpowered?
Who cares if you have a chance to fail... are you going to die one vs one due to a curse failing or succeeding ? just because YOU can't do it, doesn't mean someone who knows what they're doing, can't either.

I don't need curse to kill people with the template... I didn't know curse & corpse stacked until the first thread talked about it.. but that didn't stop me from killing just about every-single-person I've fought. (without it stacking) and most before corpse skin even reduced resistance caps.

Now, you can respond with a well-thought out reason that supports your stance of Corpse + Curse stacking, or you can do what I expect you do to.

Constructive criticism, or don't respond. -Otherwise you have no reason to post.

ansyears

Adventurer
Who cares if you have a chance to fail... are you going to die one vs one due to a curse failing or succeeding ? just because YOU can't do it, doesn't mean someone who knows what they're doing, can't either.

I don't need curse to kill people with the template... I didn't know curse & corpse stacked until the first thread talked about it.. but that didn't stop me from killing just about every-single-person I've fought. (without it stacking) and most before corpse skin even reduced resistance caps.

Now, you can respond with a well-thought out reason that supports your stance of Corpse + Curse stacking, or you can do what I expect you do to.

Constructive criticism, or don't respond. -Otherwise you have no reason to post.
Who cares if you have chance to fail? lol what??? that means you are spending extra time trying to get off the curse and his apple cooldown is coming off.

We can test this on test center if you want, you bring your focus necro and we can fight and lets see all these curse/corpses you get off.

You haven't provided a well thought reason that supports your reason on corpse and curse not being able to stack. You have said it is too much damage and that you killed everyone on your necro dexxer before this change so stacking isn't needed. (a lie)

Give me your icq number if you are willing to test this.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MY god you really can't read, this is horrible.
No, I can read. But I would just LOVE to hear how, when something didn't exist 3 months ago, it was complete crap before the devs changed it. For reference:

Again: Focused Spec Necro DID NOT EXIST prior to Publish 94. Therefore, it could not be complete crap before the update that ADDED it. If you meant Corpse Skin was complete crap, I'll agree with that. But that is literally NOT what you said, which is why I bolded your statement.

ansyears

Adventurer
No, I can read. But I would just LOVE to hear how, when something didn't exist 3 months ago, it was complete crap before the devs changed it. For reference:

Again: Focused Spec Necro DID NOT EXIST prior to Publish 94. Therefore, it could not be complete crap before the update that ADDED it. If you meant Corpse Skin was complete crap, I'll agree with that. But that is literally NOT what you said, which is why I bolded your statement.
LOL haha holy smokes... Read what your buddy said before I said that.

I'll help you out lil guy

the focused necro-template did good damage BEFORE the corpse skin update.)

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Who cares if you have chance to fail? lol what??? that means you are spending extra time trying to get off the curse and his apple cooldown is coming off.

We can test this on test center if you want, you bring your focus necro and we can fight and lets see all these curse/corpses you get off.

You haven't provided a well thought reason that supports your reason on corpse and curse not being able to stack. You have said it is too much damage and that you killed everyone on your necro dexxer before this change so stacking isn't needed. (a lie)

Give me your icq number if you are willing to test this.
So you think, it's not possible to get 2 curses off because it has a 50% chance to fail? so all dexers have a 50% chance to miss.... why are they still useful?

my icq is in my signature genius.... :dunce:

ansyears

Adventurer
So you think, it's not possible to get 2 curses off because it has a 50% chance to fail? so all dexers have a 50% chance to miss.... why are they still useful?

my icq is in my signature genius.... :dunce:
Are you pretending to be stupid or? I already said there is more to it then just having a 50% chance to fail... you drop your wep and can be fizzled.
I'm not going to bother icqing you if you aren't willing to test it, so are you?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you pretending to be stupid or? I already said there is more to it then just having a 50% chance to fail... you drop your wep and can be fizzled.
I'm not going to bother icqing you if you aren't willing to test it, so are you?
You're asking for my icq when it always has been in my signature in each and every post.... ":dunce:"
There is more to it than 50% chance to fail. I'm not arguing that. it doesn't matter if it can be done with one person or 102030 people. up to -25 fire/poison resist should not be possible.

You're not going to bother icqing me because you now have my icq# that has always been there for anyone? -That's a shocker. =X

ansyears

Adventurer
You're asking for my icq when it always has been in my signature in each and every post.... ":dunce:"
There is more to it than 50% chance to fail. I'm not arguing that. it doesn't matter if it can be done with one person or 102030 people. up to -25 fire/poison resist should not be possible.

You're not going to bother icqing me because you now have my icq# that has always been there for anyone? -That's a shocker. =X
I don't look at peoples signatures i'm so bad!

How many times do i have to tell you i'm for 50??

So you don't want to test it, hmm who would have thought the guy who killed everyone , doesn't want to test this.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't look at peoples signatures i'm so bad!

How many times do i have to tell you i'm for 50??

So you don't want to test it, hmm who would have thought the guy who killed everyone , doesn't want to test this.
I don't need to test it, I have already. that's the point... you can't get to 50 without it stacking... -15% is enough which is what corpse skin can do by itself.

Do you actually think. (I know you do, your post said it) that because of corpse skin taking resistances down to a MAXIMUM of -15 (55) is going to make the template useless? It just tells me you're not experienced enough to come up with a non-biased opinion...

You didn't play this template before corpse skin had an update did you? (this is why it matters>) You have no clue how good it is even without curse+corpse. go test it yourself.
I'm going to tell you what I tell everyone.... practice with it until you're actually "good" instead of using it because it's "OP" and sticking with it because of that.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't need to test it, I have already. that's the point... you can't get to 50 without it stacking... -15% is enough which is what corpse skin can do by itself.

Do you actually think. (I know you do, your post said it) that because of corpse skin taking resistances down to a MAXIMUM of -15 (55) is going to make the template useless? It just tells me you're not experienced enough to come up with a non-biased opinion...

You didn't play this template before corpse skin had an update did you? (this is why it matters>) You have no clue how good it is even without curse+corpse. go test it yourself.
I'm going to tell you what I tell everyone.... practice with it until you're actually "good" instead of using it because it's "OP" and sticking with it because of that.
Just a fun note, test it a bit more cause u can get it to 50 without it stacking. I'll leave it at that! Before you morons (not you specifically) tell the entire 50 people who are left playing what the new FoTm temp should be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just a fun note, test it a bit more cause u can get it to 50 without it stacking. I'll leave it at that! Before you morons (not you specifically) tell the entire 50 people who are left playing what the new FoTm temp should be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Without fighting someone that has a cap of 65 fire (from refinements)? Let's see it.

ansyears

Adventurer

You don't want to test it you mean because you won't get off curse and corpse against someone who knows what they are doing (like me), you can only get it off people like drcossack.

you won't see the new necros you do now, you will continue to see people like you who played it even when corpse did nothing and be a non factor.

I played a necro dexxer before you.:owned:

I wish you had the courage to practice against me on test center :flame:

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You don't want to test it you mean because you won't get off curse and corpse against someone who knows what they are doing (like me), you can only get it off people like drcossack.

you won't see the new necros you do now, you will continue to see people like you who played it even when corpse did nothing and be a non factor.

I played a necro dexxer before you.:owned:

I wish you had the courage to practice against me on test center :flame:

I wouldn't get a curse & a corpse off on someone who knows what they are doing? LOL I've done it to people who are considered "good" players already. Based on how you talk, you're not even remotely close to the skill level of them or I.

I couldn't careless even if you did play it before me (wouldn't have any effect regardless if it's true or not)... but the difference is, I actually killed people with it before it was made "better".

You don't see new necros because people are afraid to play dexers without Ninjitsu to survive dismounts-ganks (Groups) OR it doesn't have resist so it's made temporarily ineffective by Mana Vamp... uh, the same reasons they stick with Archers or Parry-mages.

Yea, you know what you're taking about (LOL)... says the guy that thinks the template was useless before the "buff" and says it's useless if the "stack" is fixed, good one.

I told Bleak about that while I was testing the corpse skin update on TC1, because Bleak popped up next to me on TC1 before the publish was live.

ansyears

Adventurer
I wouldn't get a curse & a corpse off on someone who knows what they are doing? LOL I've done it to people who are considered "good" players already. Based on how you talk, you're not even remotely close to the skill level of them or I.

I couldn't careless even if you did play it before me (wouldn't have any effect regardless if it's true or not)... but the difference is, I actually killed people with it before it was made "better".

You don't see new necros because people are afraid to play dexers without Ninjitsu to survive dismounts-ganks (Groups) OR it doesn't have resist so it's made temporarily ineffective by Mana Vamp... uh, the same reasons they stick with Archers or Parry-mages.

Yea, you know what you're taking about (LOL)... says the guy that thinks the template was useless before the "buff" and says it's useless if the "stack" is fixed, good one.

I told Bleak about that while I was testing the corpse skin update on TC1, because Bleak popped up next to me on TC1 before the publish was live.
If you are so confident just try against me, what do you have to lose? Back up what you say for once.

You were very useless before the buff.

High five for bleak saying hi to you on TC

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you are so confident just try against me, what do you have to lose? Back up what you say for once.

You were very useless before the buff.

High five for bleak saying hi to you on TC
real shard - Atl, LS or GL.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Care to explain why you won't test this on test center? lol
because I'd rather do it on a real shard. do you not even have the template on a non-test shard?
(if you don't it makes you look even worse btw, arguing things you obviously know nothing about)

Status
Not open for further replies.