• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP Thread

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry. I need to post this

They have been doing this all day. At times 4v1. They even got me caught in there once and failed. All of them died.

FAIL.

Attachments

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't hate me coz you fail son =) if we want to play posties, ill post all your corpses eh? heh
My 4(or so) corpses from today. I have layed out about 12 M&M corpses today.

Let me remind you, every corpse of mine today(perhaps 1) was atleast 2v1.

M

Malistra

lets count :)

how many Crikket kills? nice lady, never pvp'd before. invalid.

who else was there? Etah? thief, can't really fight back. invalid.

Quegon? i don't know if he's even pvp'd before >_< invalid.

Feurety? doubt you got him, but if you did, onya.

Only other i can think of is me, you got me only once, yeah, nowhere near our SH, so whinging about my fields is invalid in that case.

& then? :D

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lets count :)

how many Crikket kills? nice lady, never pvp'd before. invalid.

who else was there? Etah? thief, can't really fight back. invalid.

Quegon? i don't know if he's even pvp'd before >_< invalid.

Feurety? doubt you got him, but if you did, onya.

Only other i can think of is me, you got me only once, yeah, nowhere near our SH, so whinging about my fields is invalid in that case.

& then? :D
They are corpses none-the-less. Feurety. I got him once or twice. And at that stage, I had 3 attacking me, and 1 healing him.

M

Malistra

They are corpses none-the-less. Feurety. I got him once or twice. And at that stage, I had 3 attacking me, and 1 healing him.
I killed four mongbats while fighting you, in the end you died, does that mean i won 5v1+1?

Using your logic, it is...

GO ME! :D

F

Feurety2

Im a newb at pvp and yes u killed me, but since i was the only one attacking you and the other 3 didnt attack, its hardly something to beat ur chest over ... took u a good 7 mins to finally kill me :) please dont mention the evs ... they hardly touched you with that super ping of yours ^^ . And just quietly , we all think its great that you guys are giving us a go and doing it without silly gimped templates, we would all happily spend all day pvping tafe, rather than the boring challenge of tamers/throwers from the 3t kids :D

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So... after rushing their base and taking their sigs they dont want to fight... they are more then happy to wait until we goto bed to get them back

Typical.

W

Warlord III

Im a newb at pvp and yes u killed me, but since i was the only one attacking you and the other 3 didnt attack, its hardly something to beat ur chest over ... took u a good 7 mins to finally kill me :) please dont mention the evs ... they hardly touched you with that super ping of yours ^^ . And just quietly , we all think its great that you guys are giving us a go and doing it without silly gimped templates, we would all happily spend all day pvping tafe, rather than the boring challenge of tamers/throwers from the 3t kids :D
If we are kids .. so what you are ? a crying baby with a napkin?
i was on my tamer to kill SL on the other night , after that i logged on my red with ultra ? we got only 2 reds and 3 blues !! what was the result? all 6 of your blue dead like rats except Mali ran away and staying in GZ .
What you guys did ? blue toons with hugging your bmg house or guard zone only. That really no fun lol
For you Feurety ... you really tell us the truth (that you are a newbie ^.^) so , please stop trashing and complaining about pvp , because you arn't qualify to saying anything lol . Go stick in Luna or house or GZ , thats really what u can do !

W

Warlord III

So... after rushing their base and taking their sigs they dont want to fight... they are more then happy to wait until we goto bed to get them back

Typical.
Typical !! Thats more like S^R do , because they are 7/24 UO ^^

M

Malistra

Typical.
Typical !! Thats more like S^R do , because they are 7/24 UO ^^
Who're you trying to impress with your bull**** clog? Trying to catch warlords eye? Only reason you got in was because i was sick & went to bed.

except Mali ran away and staying in GZ
Warlord? STFU princess, you fail at life, I'll own you 1v1, with one hand, any day of the week =)
Maybe someone didnt tell you, but you can attack reds in a GZ!

S^R > 3T

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who're you trying to impress with your bull**** clog? Trying to catch warlords eye? Only reason you got in was because i was sick & went to bed.
Doubtful. 2 TAFE vs you and feur + a few no hopers. No chance sunshine.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow... this is terrible forum banter and from the looks of it terrible pvp.

Minnows.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please do not use our network to promote player run shards. Posts doing so have been removed

Thank you.

B

Benny Lava

*Slaps Petra with a big ass piece of petrified wood across the face* ....Quiet you... :twak:

Im good :) Thought i'd see what the dealio is with Oce these days?
Im assuming it's terrible :/

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Slaps Petra with a big ass piece of petrified wood across the face* ....Quiet you... :twak:

Im good :) Thought i'd see what the dealio is with Oce these days?
Im assuming it's terrible :/

the usual. everyone vs tafe(when we bother to log in now) and the only kills they get is with us on foot

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the usual. everyone vs tafe(when we bother to log in now) and the only kills they get is with us on foot
I like that you named a guild after your highest level of education.

But hey, at least you can take solace in the fact that you didn't have to name it "year 10". Unfortunately, this would have occurred if some of the other plebs who played named their guild in a similar fashion.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

But hey, at least you can take solace in the fact that you didn't have to name it "year 10". Unfortunately, this would have occurred if some of the other plebs who played named their guild in a similar fashion.
lol pet. u are so far off base it aint funny.

now run along and go play in your sandbox outside like a good kid you are. This place has no need for you anymore. You are no longer part of the oceania community, let alone the oceania pvp community.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh, so you dropped out in year 9 to help your parents run their milk bar? Nice.

Oceania never had a need for me and I don't claim to be apart of the community, I was just in a bored and nostalgic mood and felt like creating some entertainment for myself.

S

snakesfury

now run along and go play in your sandbox outside like a good kid you are. This place has no need for you anymore. You are no longer part of the oceania community, let alone the oceania pvp community.
Who are you? I have never heard of you therefore you are NOTHING.
Pet is an all-time legend of this shard and you should bow before him and kiss his rare one of a kind sandles.

I'd come back to UO just to school you and anyone else who angers me if I have to.
LOL jks none of you are worth any of our time but thanks for the laughs.

Yours sincerely,

Better than you.

P

Paradox_

hahaha.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol. Fail held.

6v3 and still won.

Killcount:
Venus:2
Dragod:4

Held:2
Gigi:1-2
Ultra:2
Avenger:1-2
Arcadia(or how ever u spell it):3
De araba(not even close. But eh. The dexxer): 1

Total: tafe 6. 3t 10-12.

H

Held

That would be 5 since 2 of those are the same people... and... run run run.

H

hard yakka

heyy guys its me REAPER how are yas? :) hows the pvp going im thinking of making a return :) so look out!!!!!! :)

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh .. why was that? Reaper are similar to all the rest of S^R ^.^ .. GZ sitter
Do not know. I can guess they dont get along. which is fair enough.. I'm not a big fan of Reaper, and Repear in vent can get quite annoying last time I heard him in vent

Bryson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope. Apparently Malistra will leave if Reaper joins. And well, bryson wont have that
Not sure of the maturity levels here, which is why I rarely post, but let me throw this out there.

I have seen alot of great players in the past come and go. As for your comment, Malistra is a great friend, natural leader and part of an awesome team who really work well together. He stays in S^R because he wants to, not because I stand over him or tell him he MUST have ALL his chars in S^R like other guilds do on the shard. Methodical bullying and harrasment is not MY personal style. So as far as your comment goes with "Bryson wont have that" ummm I have no control of anyone in the guild to make their own choices. Its a game for fun not politics!

Everyone pays to play, to log on and forget about their crappy day. We have laughs and fun with great support for one another. I am proud to be a part of S^R and the pvp slanging match is part of it. Sticks and stones.

M

Malistra

Pet is an all-time legend of this shard and you should bow before him and kiss his rare one of a kind sandles.
ROFL! thats one of the funniest thing's i've read! thanks for that xD pet is like a rodent, & can suck on my fat one. before, or after he stuffs more hamburgers in.

T

the druid

all i have to say on the matter is - if you want to join a guild then join it, dont sit there and get paranoid over who is in the guild or who isnt, if you dont like someone in the guild then dont join it but sitting there winging over who is in a guild and who isnt just means you are wasting your time and everyone elses who has to read the dribble to find the decent comments.

I agree with byrson this is a game that we play for fun and ppl complain that the server is dead well if you want some of the oldies to come back like me who has just returned 2 days ago then shut up and stop making this server sound like a little kiddy winging server otherwise it will turn ppl off and they wont come back and who will you have to blame for that...yourselves.

how about we all run around and enjoy playing the game and lets just leave the agro to our weapons and spells instead of our silly words

H

Held

I don't think you understood what Clog was trying to say, Bryson... He means, if Reaper joins, Malistra will quit, and you need Mali in the guild, so you won't guild Reaper...

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think you understood what Clog was trying to say, Bryson... He means, if Reaper joins, Malistra will quit, and you need Mali in the guild, so you won't guild Reaper...
Atleast someone got it.....

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all i have to say on the matter is - if you want to join a guild then join it, dont sit there and get paranoid over who is in the guild or who isnt, if you dont like someone in the guild then dont join it but sitting there winging over who is in a guild and who isnt just means you are wasting your time and everyone elses who has to read the dribble to find the decent comments.

I agree with byrson this is a game that we play for fun and ppl complain that the server is dead well if you want some of the oldies to come back like me who has just returned 2 days ago then shut up and stop making this server sound like a little kiddy winging server otherwise it will turn ppl off and they wont come back and who will you have to blame for that...yourselves.

how about we all run around and enjoy playing the game and lets just leave the agro to our weapons and spells instead of our silly words
What......

Bryson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got what was said Held :) Reaper was in S^R ages ago and left because he was pk'd by Malistra until he left, so really joining Reaps up again isnt a consideration because he would get a hard time anyway ;) if you get MY meaning :)

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
& i only pk'd him till he left because he killed afk members =P
you know, i've known reaper for a long time and ive never seen him afk kill someone. not saying it never happened, just saying its out of character for him

H

Held

So he's just a non-guilded ally? Fights with you.. doesn't get attacked by you etc.