• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP Thread

M

Malistra

Maybe he had a bad day then clog.

So he's just a non-guilded ally? Fights with you.. doesn't get attacked by you etc.
fk off idiot i attack him any chance i get. what he is doing is NO different from what you scrubs do when we are fighting tafe. you try and join in coz if we wern't there keeping them busy, you'd all be corpses.

F

Feurety2

So he's just a non-guilded ally? Fights with you.. doesn't get attacked by you etc.
Our reds kill him just like they kill you .. but our blues wont waste taking a count on some1 who can pvp better than you held ^^

H

Held

What..? you don't fight people who are good at pvp? Explains the constant gzone camping and house hiding.

T

the druid

What..? you don't fight people who are good at pvp? Explains the constant gzone camping and house hiding.
hasent pvp always been like that though? seems to me that its been like that ever since i can remember and im talking way back to second age where people used houses to hide in while pvping

W

Warlord III

Our reds kill him just like they kill you .. but our blues wont waste taking a count on some1 who can pvp better than you held ^^
woops ... i don't see anymore S^R red around except Mali !!
Once again .. i am on my red with wishes(blue) .Still ... you guys dismount and dismount , but failed all the time with 5 blues and a red. Everyone one of you dead than guard zone hiding.
Feurety ... i bet you had deleted you red already as long as you can't survive without guards. It's really a joke that you posting something in PVP thread which you can only use a blue and keep calling " GUARDS"

W

Warlord III

Maybe he had a bad day then clog.

fk off idiot i attack him any chance i get. what he is doing is NO different from what you scrubs do when we are fighting tafe. you try and join in coz if we wern't there keeping them busy, you'd all be corpses.
Sooo .... Why don't you came and crash our harry on Friday night? you had 3+ keep trashing in channel !! we popped the harry as what S^R requested , and there are no TAFE .
may i ask !!! " you'd all be corpses" ... whats that mean ?

H

hard yakka

hey guys me reaper again, just like to say its been a while since ive played and alot has changed, well not so much in the game haha some of yas are still the same, i have come back to play uo, here and there wen i have spare time. im telling you since the last time i played i was much younger and i agree with most of use i was quite annoying but that was a while ago and all i ask is for another chance, to start fresh? is that possible? cheers :)

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
woops ... i don't see anymore S^R red around except Mali !!
Once again .. i am on my red with wishes(blue) .Still ... you guys dismount and dismount , but failed all the time with 5 blues and a red. Everyone one of you dead than guard zone hiding.
Feurety ... i bet you had deleted you red already as long as you can't survive without guards. It's really a joke that you posting something in PVP thread which you can only use a blue and keep calling " GUARDS"
Seems like they learnt from you lot warlord....

W

warlordIII

Seems like they learnt from you lot warlord....
Wow... Did they? Any different for me while I using red 80% or more, don't seem they learn anything from me tho, isn't it , MR PRogrammer !

I do admit I run alot but not gz hugging ! Wasn't me learn from u ? Running straight forward with a row of mini heals ? Apples and pots

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow... Did they? Any different for me while I using red 80% or more, don't seem they learn anything from me tho, isn't it , MR PRogrammer !

I do admit I run alot but not gz hugging ! Wasn't me learn from u ? Running straight forward with a row of mini heals ? Apples and pots
Mr Programmer? Are you saying I script?

Yes I do run alot. but when its 3t and S^R vs 2 TAFE you have too. If the situation was reversed Warlord and it was TAFE(with 3t numbers) and S^R vs 2 3T i really dont think we would see you.... at all...

W

warlordIII

Yes I do run alot. but when its 3t and S^R vs 2 TAFE you have too. If the situation was reversed Warlord and it was TAFE(with 3t numbers) and S^R vs 2 3T i really dont think we would see you.... at all...
Lol... You don't see me at all? I am always on at night . Once while there was only 4 of us vs 6 sr , 2 tafe jumped in and attacking 3t .. So , don't we figth with outnumbers?

H

Held

Hey ron.

W

Warlord III

So Clog.. what about tonight ? don't you just on blue and side of S^R ? that was only 4 of us , and 7+ S^R
Mr Calser :p

Maybe i would say you love to switching sides while they got more members on?

F

Feurety2

So Clog.. what about tonight ? don't you just on blue and side of S^R ? that was only 4 of us , and 7+ S^R

Maybe i would say warlord would love to have tafe on his side since they keep getting destroyed every night ...

W

Waylander

Maybe i would say warlord would love to have tafe on his side since they keep getting destroyed every night ...
LOL at that.

:next:

*edit*

Full credit to picollo (spelt wrong i think) for playing a red. At least 1 S^R did anyways..

W

warlordIII

Did we got destroyed ? Once we got the same numbers... What was the result of SR? Gz hugging or bank sit again!
And feurety ... Sure that you had already deleted you red at all! Bcoz you had no guts or skill to play :(

And I do give some respecting to piccolo! He is the only red in sr

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

If u actually took time to notice, I was attacking both teams not just 3T

W

warlordIII

If u actually took time to notice, I was attacking both teams not just 3T
Ohh... Yea, in faction tho. Actually I was too busy to running around , coz there are 4 dismounters from SR !
And all blues Sr on me ...

T

the druid

Did we got destroyed ? Once we got the same numbers... What was the result of SR? Gz hugging or bank sit again!
And feurety ... Sure that you had already deleted you red at all! Bcoz you had no guts or skill to play :(

Just to clarify things up here abit when this was apparently taking place there was only 2 S^R at the bank due to the fact we both were training specific skills as we both are new or newly returned to UO and still getting our new toons up to scratch. So please before spreading wild allogations as such please do some research as to ur accusations before making rediculous posts that make you look silly in the end.

N

neverplayuo

lol all we need is the ron twins in here and pet could have a right snuggle fest.
you still all suc

T

the druid

for someone whos name states to never play UO your certainly contradicting yourself a bit by posting on the forums as if to tell us that you can not seem to let go hence becomming the hypocrite

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol all we need is the ron twins in here and pet could have a right snuggle fest.
you still all suc
Let them. I actually would encourage them to return. They are/were the only FAIR fight we used to get.

But they wont. They are off enjoying "other shards"

W

Warlord III

Here come a joke from oceania shard again :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Held View Post
I don't think you understood what Clog was trying to say, Bryson... He means, if Reaper joins, Malistra will quit, and you need Mali in the guild, so you won't guild Reaper...
I got what was said Held Reaper was in S^R ages ago and left because he was pk'd by Malistra until he left, so really joining Reaps up again isnt a consideration because he would get a hard time anyway if you get MY meaning

Anymore Liers and more stories from S^R ? Here we go ga"ie" Son and father joined S^R few days ago ! Does this mean they need more numbers and bank sitter for their guild? NO Quality but MORE quantity !!

Bryson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here come a joke from oceania shard again :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Held View Post
I don't think you understood what Clog was trying to say, Bryson... He means, if Reaper joins, Malistra will quit, and you need Mali in the guild, so you won't guild Reaper...
I got what was said Held Reaper was in S^R ages ago and left because he was pk'd by Malistra until he left, so really joining Reaps up again isnt a consideration because he would get a hard time anyway if you get MY meaning

Anymore Liers and more stories from S^R ? Here we go ga"ie" Son and father joined S^R few days ago ! Does this mean they need more numbers and bank sitter for their guild? NO Quality but MORE quantity !!
Warlord,
Thanks for your concern, but your knowledge of what "politically"goes on within my guild is none of your business and not relevant to this PVP thread, wouldnt you say?.

If you have nothing to talk about which relates to the thread then I think you should hush because you make yourself sound like a goose or an immature dimwit, with all due respect, of course.

I dont care about quantity in the slightest. Been a big guild on shard meh, dont care anymore about that. Its not a challenge. Cant see our shard anyway! I believe in giving characters the opportunity to prove themselves and if they stuff up, there is always the "kick button". pancakes about a few players banksitting, I can only say they have a life outside of game???? Luna is not big enough to have us all banksitting at the same time :D

So facts my friend, facts and **** talk pvp not about my guys/gals unless its warranted in pvp. Now, I will shut up and go away :D Enough said

W

warlordIII

So Bryson ... You aren't a pvper having guts to try pvp ! Why you posting at pvp thread ?
Did you just getting mad while I made a conclusion about your guild ? Problem between Mali and repear , but you still guilded Reaper lol ! As I remember Mali said that he attacking reaper all the time , so what now in the pvp fact ?

Btw , I do pvp most of the time , so I posting here ! Anyone could try to kill me while I am in fel , good luck ! And stop lying Bryson ! You are just running a guild like KOV

Bryson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Bryson ... You aren't a pvper having guts to try pvp ! Why you posting at pvp thread ?
Did you just getting mad while I made a conclusion about your guild ? Problem between Mali and repear , but you still guilded Reaper lol ! As I remember Mali said that he attacking reaper all the time , so what now in the pvp fact ?

Btw , I do pvp most of the time , so I posting here ! Anyone could try to kill me while I am in fel , good luck ! And stop lying Bryson ! You are just running a guild like KOV
Oh Warlord,
Sometimes you really are a tool. You dont know my characters and I do pvp alot, so I have every right to be here. You dont know who I am and really prefer it that way :) The slander I cop from your guild is bull**** and against ROC, even now I cop it just playing Bryson. So I made chars that you dont know so I dont get personal crap slandered at me in game and so far it has worked well :)

As far as PVP, Warlord I have killed you in fel so dont give me good luck, I dont need it. If we are going on how we run our guilds...*rubs hands* Your guild is totally dysfunctional, arrogant and has to put up with your apparent abuse and yelling so I am glad my guild is nothing like 3T, but thats for you to sort out internally and none of my business. As for KOV never been in the guild so dont know how they ran it, must of been awesome though because S^R rocks :D

X

Xaniya

LOL I can guarentee S^R is not run like KOV lol yea both guilds have alot incommon as far as atmosphere goes But the running of the guilds has totally no comparrison .

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL I can guarentee S^R is not run like KOV lol yea both guilds have alot incommon as far as atmosphere goes But the running of the guilds has totally no comparrison .
Correct. S^R has no real structure(that i know of). KoV did.

W

Warlord III

Oh Warlord,
Sometimes you really are a tool. You dont know my characters and I do pvp alot, so I have every right to be here. You dont know who I am and really prefer it that way :) The slander I cop from your guild is bull**** and against ROC, even now I cop it just playing Bryson. So I made chars that you dont know so I dont get personal crap slandered at me in game and so far it has worked well :)

As far as PVP, Warlord I have killed you in fel so dont give me good luck, I dont need it. If we are going on how we run our guilds...*rubs hands* Your guild is totally dysfunctional, arrogant and has to put up with your apparent abuse and yelling so I am glad my guild is nothing like 3T, but thats for you to sort out internally and none of my business. As for KOV never been in the guild so dont know how they ran it, must of been awesome though because S^R rocks :D

S^R rocks .... @.@ lol Sh*t ^ Rats

Bryson

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am in game ... waiting for you 1 vs 1 . just played with mali 1 vs 1 !
Oh Warlord if this game didnt feel the need to wipe Oceania from server list I would be on right now to woop ya a new smile :) but alas dear friend lol another time mwah :D

W

warlordIII

Oh Warlord if this game didnt feel the need to wipe Oceania from server list I would be on right now to woop ya a new smile :) but alas dear friend lol another time mwah :D
Lol .. I would like the server fixed and pvp S^R anytime :)

Or you could date me for an Harry !

Althalus -VKR-

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So keen to get back into pvp(havent pvped for nearly 3 years, been back 1 month), when the server crashed saturday night i was training imbuing, so that i can fix all my gear up.. so annoying.. lol

K

kiwi

Hrmm...

I feel upset.

I read this expecting to read lots of personal abuse regarding peoples children and the lack of education others have.

I also expected this to contain little children like Petrify trying to marry his idols.

This pvp thread is a disgrace!

I just wasted 5 minutes of my life that I will never get back.

I am so distraught by that, I decided to waste another minute of my life typing this.

Please, for those of you out there that never read the first pvp threads... go back and read them.

Only then will you understand how you should treat each other.

Pansies.

A

Adorin

Great minds must think alike Buster :p

Hata and i were just chatting and i thought i'd pop in to see how things were here... but i guess its pretty dead....

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great minds must think alike Buster :p

Hata and i were just chatting and i thought i'd pop in to see how things were here... but i guess its pretty dead....
Dead? If yourself and Hata came back, the only challenging fight you would get would be from my guild of 3. We are by far the best on the shard currently(even tho we havent logged in for around a month).

Bye for now

N

neverplayuo

ok sooo i got lowerping program im now playing on atlantic people every where
heaps of pvp heaps off shops and im pinging less from new zealand best $7 aud
EVER

P

Paradox_

ok sooo i got lowerping program im now playing on atlantic people every where
heaps of pvp heaps off shops and im pinging less from new zealand best $7 aud
EVER
why dont you share the name of it so we can come own your ***?

N

neverplayuo

i was pinging 60 to oce it wont show the ping in game but ild say about 80
i can run around fine and pvp fine evin in big crowds