• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Thread Take 3... Last chance gang!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im pretty sure they cant count that high, however. I get a kick outta how they run to ogre lords everytime we attack them, its almost comical. 3 pvp tamers vs 3 stealther and a red. So let use balinors reasoning on this...its was 3 chars +3 pets+10 ogre lords vs 4 or 5 rofl rofl.....
Was more than 3 stealtehrs and a red, it was 6 of you guys.

Like I already mentioned.

Sanders, Salmon, Dread PvPer, Noemi, Bam Bam, Nameless

2 stealthers who just hide, why would I sit on the island, We dragged you guys to open field and picked you guys apart b/c you all suck.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was more than 3 stealtehrs and a red, it was 6 of you guys.

Like I already mentioned.

Sanders, Salmon, Dread PvPer, Noemi, Bam Bam, Nameless

2 stealthers who just hide, why would I sit on the island, We dragged you guys to open field and picked you guys apart b/c you all suck.
I know your slow so I will say it again "your pets did the work, you did nothing"

get your numbers right Matt,Wally Tard,Call me pan, Bugs Bunny + all the alt characters+ eveyone but one had pets lol

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know your slow so I will say it again "your pets did the work, you did nothing"

get your numbers right Matt,Wally Tard,Call me pan, Bugs Bunny + all the alt characters+ eveyone but one had pets lol
4v6 with 2 stealthers who couldnt stay alive...pitiful lol

and + our alt chars? we all stayed on same chars, matt swapped from his spawn char when you arrived, but that was it. You guys came on duplicates, thulsa doom, slayer, beastmaster, grizzly....

You got owned b/c you are crap.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just thought id mention...dont talk about running clean with that lil icon 4th from the right on your task bar :)
You mean my UO icon? Oh no that's my screenshot utility... the little blue one sticking up. What's wrong with that?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we all know what icon that is.

Just crop your pics a little higher dufus.
Maybe you guys know something I don't... cause I have NO CLUE what you're all talking about... That's how the image capture program I use crops the bar... and if I were trying to hide something, or I cared, I *would* crop the bar better. There's nothing there to hide. I run completely legit. The reason 90 percent of the people here don't post ANY screenshots is because their graphics are a little "different..." Notice mine aren't. I can't run through stumps/bagballs either.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balinor stop being a moron, the icon is exactly that of a well known speeder.

Do this, run the program that that icon is for, hit print screen, then open up MS Paint, click edit>paste. Save the file and upload that. It will not be cropped and show the full logo of your icon, if it matches up to that of a screenshot program, then you are ok...

...unless you have something to hide and you dont want to get busted...as if you arent already busted.

K

King Salmon

Thanks for the 120 eval and royal guard surival knife mbs. I'll have diemos post the pick since i cant :party:

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the 120 eval and royal guard surival knife mbs. I'll have diemos post the pick since i cant :party:
Why take a "pick" of this one? Dont yall get a 120 eval and magery every time you kill barracoon?

Lol all you kids are suckerz.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a loser. I know...
Oh you mean when you took a spawn from 2 of our noob chars, and I was there afk getting my pizza out of the oven. Then we came back and ripped you girls to shreds, then went and chained despise and you girls never showed your face but once... and that was to die? I got pics too. haha

K

King Salmon

Lol u guys chain despise when u know we have 3 online rofl. Sad so very sad.
:violin:
and no mages either, I gaurentee if we had a mage on all u nubs woulda died. Wait all your guildies woulda died and u woulda stealthed away rofl watching them die as usuall.

E

Eyes of Origin

and no mages either, I gaurentee if we had a mage on all u nubs woulda died. Wait all your guildies woulda died and u woulda stealthed away rofl watching them die as usuall.
doesnt this sound like a Deimos move?

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no mages? Why dont yall log on ur mages...lol

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously, did you just say that? Cause um, you're about the worst pvper on Origin. Do you even have a mage? I laugh when I see you. Cause I know all you're going to do is run... I've fatigued a horse chasing you... do you know how long it's been since I've fatigued a horse? HAHA And besides, we attack your whole guild 2 on 6-8 sometimes... what are you scared of if we suck so bad? 3 on 5 should be easy for you! (we've killed your whole guild multiple times with just 2 of us)

K

King Salmon

Seriously, did you just say that? Cause um, you're about the worst pvper on Origin. Do you even have a mage? I laugh when I see you. Cause I know all you're going to do is run... I've fatigued a horse chasing you... do you know how long it's been since I've fatigued a horse? HAHA And besides, we attack your whole guild 2 on 6-8 sometimes... what are you scared of if we suck so bad? 3 on 5 should be easy for you! (we've killed your whole guild multiple times with just 2 of us)
Then u woke up from your fantasy dreamland......dead:twak::pancakes:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then u woke up from your fantasy dreamland......dead:twak::pancakes:
Aww isn't that cute. Salmon got a picture next to my body after I died to spawn. Here little girl. I'll show you the result of that. By the way, you're lucky, I missed you getting owned by me and Pain when you came on the island. haha By the way, thanks for the 20 magery/ei, and the replica.

You getting your face pwnt, no spawn.

Your sister dyin.

Her girlfriend...

Me soloing your Barracoon.

You showed your face and died here also, but I missed that screenshot, because I was killin the champ. Where were you again? According to you we suck, but I attack you 6 on 1 all the time, you wont attack us 3 on 5? You're sad. No skill.

K

King Salmon

actually balinor i died becuase i have a pair and took 2 of your 7 or 8 down solo, whereas u just run off with tail between legs.:next:

C

Coragin

OMG King Salmon is maceface? LOLLOLOLOLOL!!

Let me tell you something bud, the first time I saw that name run through Luna (and scripting skills outside Luna front gate), I said to myself "Who ever that guy is, I am sure he is an over grown child doush". Then later I actually talked to you in game and thought "what an immature prick". Had no idea Salmon and Mace were the same guy, but now it all makes sense.

I do find it funny that you guys get on Bal for a small pixel of an icon showing and you guys black your whole taskbar out! Yea, got nothin to hide do ya?

EoO Dont listen to these morons, your a cool chick and ****!

And yes ICQ logs can lie ******! Ever hear of altering a text file???

And SL you as a whole do in fact suck! And besides your Mamas tit. Dread uses a targeting script of some sort and you guys cant take us in an even fight. And too bad I dont ever see you guys going red, but you wouldnt, you like to sit in Luna bank and talk **** too much and you could not do that as a red. The reason Dread is on ignore is due to his childish antics, I just could not stand it anymore.

I may not be a hard core pvper or even the best or even close to it. But I tell you this with 100% earnest, when I die, I do not get mad, I do not let it bother me. So I go into stat for awhile, no biggie, just log on the other account and do something else for 20 min. You guys seem to think its the biggest thing in all the world killing someone in UO. Wooooo Ahhhhh, Im impressed, your a virtual tough guy, you got me shaking to ever come face to face with you *shudder*. Oh wait! Im not shaking, Im laughing, cause you would **** yourself coming face to face with a 6'1" 210 lb Hockey player. ;)

Just remember girls, you may feel all big and bad and cool whle your posting on stratics or killing members of my guild and myself (who by the way until this guild was formed most of them were not pvpers, so they are learning) but in the end all you have is the basement you live in and the Mt Dew you gulp down. What other excuse is there for why you guys are online all and I mean ALL the time? Point, Match, Game.

And I have seen you all fighting, all your styles, and I can tell you 100% Bal would kill any of you losers 1 on 1. And yes Dread too, so long as he wasent running away all the time like a mamas boy! Your whole guild is real good at that and I have seen it first hand chasing you guys all around the damn place, almost to Minoc from Despise. So when you wanna talk about running, you girls are a damn track and field gold medalist.

And count on this, my guild is learning, the ones who never pvped before, including myself and their skills are raising and some char arent even done yet. So umm yea, wont be long and you Marys will be crying and going home to Mommy. And then we will have to wait for the next batch of knit wits to show up and think they are strong.

And I can tell you, I talk to Bal, we have had many a night where it is just him and I in Vent talking, what if;s and such. And he dont speedhack, nore do I, we have some badass PC's, more than you little girls can afford living in Moms house. He hasent tried to cover his taskbar, but you guys black yoru whole bar out. Whats your excuse?

Like I said, auto target on ornage, speed hacks too Im betting. But who knows right? You will just come back with some kinda "you suck" line, watch its gonna happen...

Done.

PS Aternating Caps in your name dont make your char look cool, it makes you look like a 15yr old punk.

C

Coragin

Forgot to add...

RG Knife? LOL Yay you got 1m gold!! Woooooooooooo lol

Did you happen to see the Guard SASH I am selling? Blow me, you suck to post a screenie of a RGSK, thats no prize, its a pos I can imbue!

mbraud4, that was funny.

who are you in game? I think we talked, arent you the lone guy who fights everyone? :D

See? Now him I respect, the rest of you losers, yea not so much. See ya on the battlefield bro, I will be the one trying, probably doing a faceplant for a bit longer too lol, but its allll good.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG King Salmon is maceface? LOLLOLOLOLOL!!

Let me tell you something bud, the first time I saw that name run through Luna (and scripting skills outside Luna front gate), I said to myself "Who ever that guy is, I am sure he is an over grown child doush". Then later I actually talked to you in game and thought "what an immature prick". Had no idea Salmon and Mace were the same guy, but now it all makes sense.

I do find it funny that you guys get on Bal for a small pixel of an icon showing and you guys black your whole taskbar out! Yea, got nothin to hide do ya?

EoO Dont listen to these morons, your a cool chick and ****!

And yes ICQ logs can lie ******! Ever hear of altering a text file???

And SL you as a whole do in fact suck! And besides your Mamas tit. Dread uses a targeting script of some sort and you guys cant take us in an even fight. And too bad I dont ever see you guys going red, but you wouldnt, you like to sit in Luna bank and talk **** too much and you could not do that as a red. The reason Dread is on ignore is due to his childish antics, I just could not stand it anymore.

I may not be a hard core pvper or even the best or even close to it. But I tell you this with 100% earnest, when I die, I do not get mad, I do not let it bother me. So I go into stat for awhile, no biggie, just log on the other account and do something else for 20 min. You guys seem to think its the biggest thing in all the world killing someone in UO. Wooooo Ahhhhh, Im impressed, your a virtual tough guy, you got me shaking to ever come face to face with you *shudder*. Oh wait! Im not shaking, Im laughing, cause you would **** yourself coming face to face with a 6'1" 210 lb Hockey player. ;)

Just remember girls, you may feel all big and bad and cool whle your posting on stratics or killing members of my guild and myself (who by the way until this guild was formed most of them were not pvpers, so they are learning) but in the end all you have is the basement you live in and the Mt Dew you gulp down. What other excuse is there for why you guys are online all and I mean ALL the time? Point, Match, Game.

And I have seen you all fighting, all your styles, and I can tell you 100% Bal would kill any of you losers 1 on 1. And yes Dread too, so long as he wasent running away all the time like a mamas boy! Your whole guild is real good at that and I have seen it first hand chasing you guys all around the damn place, almost to Minoc from Despise. So when you wanna talk about running, you girls are a damn track and field gold medalist.

And count on this, my guild is learning, the ones who never pvped before, including myself and their skills are raising and some char arent even done yet. So umm yea, wont be long and you Marys will be crying and going home to Mommy. And then we will have to wait for the next batch of knit wits to show up and think they are strong.

And I can tell you, I talk to Bal, we have had many a night where it is just him and I in Vent talking, what if;s and such. And he dont speedhack, nore do I, we have some badass PC's, more than you little girls can afford living in Moms house. He hasent tried to cover his taskbar, but you guys black yoru whole bar out. Whats your excuse?

Like I said, auto target on ornage, speed hacks too Im betting. But who knows right? You will just come back with some kinda "you suck" line, watch its gonna happen...

Done.

PS Aternating Caps in your name dont make your char look cool, it makes you look like a 15yr old punk.
OMFG what a ******. You son are a f#$. Is that statement of you being bad ass 6'1 210 lb hockey player true? LOL I am still laughing over that remark. The only person who is impressed is your mom.

K

King Salmon

All i gotta say is ROFL! I think we hit soft spot for a rant that long R O F L

ps: bring it son (me):fight:----> (u):gee:

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All i gotta say is ROFL! I think we hit soft spot for a rant that long R O F L

ps: bring it son (me):fight:----> (u):gee:
Its official PVP rules that anyone who wears a Jackal's Collar to pvp...well...they can not talk **** to anyone, not even trammies...

K

King Salmon

heck i might rework my suit to add the holy knights breastplate too since u get such a kick outta what my boss tank is wearing. to funny wally to funny:lol:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heck i might rework my suit to add the holy knights breastplate too since u get such a kick outta what my boss tank is wearing. to funny wally to funny:lol:
I think Coragin verbally abused you. He doesn't respect you at all... and he wears luck suits to pvp in...

K

King Salmon

Looks like we shut the nubs up with our dominaton yesterday.:owned: No pics needed ya'll know what happened:party:

K

King Salmon

:cheerleader: GO BALINOR your whole guild gets decimated as u stealth around waiting for killshots to funny. U seem to help us more than your own guild chasing somone off thats already in stat from the scouting party. I love it. Your a real BA dude:thumbup1:

C

Coragin

:cheerleader: GO BALINOR your whole guild gets decimated as u stealth around waiting for killshots to funny. U seem to help us more than your own guild chasing somone off thats already in stat from the scouting party. I love it. Your a real BA dude:thumbup1:
And your still a manchild living in Moms basement! :p

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like you and Deimos as well, lol...

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:party:
What are you talking about? It was 6 on 9. You had 9. 90 percent of our guild are trammel noobs and we STILL killed more of you than you did of us... None of our guys got on secondary chars... tons of yours did. We win. It doesn't matter WHO got the spawn, we only spawn to KILL YOU. HELLO. haha Which our guys did very well. You died to TRAMMEL NOOBS. HAHA

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
6 v one and they let SanTa kill Matt lol good job wally...........................

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
6v1? lol glad you still can't count, stealth around on 3rd lvl rats and try to redline kill someone, your leet, too bad ur guilds been getting their back door pushed in all night...

Funniest part was when Dread PVPer and Nameless got stuck on the island as well as King Salmon, but Salmon just hid and let Dread die and then let nameless get redlined before revealing and just trying to run off each bridge...what a team player...I mean thats already funny as it is, but what puts the icing on the cake was a few posts up when he criticizes Balinor for doing the same thing...lol

C

Coragin

I vote to rename this thread from pvp smack talk to

"The Almighty E-Peen Thread"
Post how big your e-peen is. :D

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
6v1? lol glad you still can't count, stealth around on 3rd lvl rats and try to redline kill someone, your leet, too bad ur guilds been getting their back door pushed in all night...

Funniest part was when Dread PVPer and Nameless got stuck on the island as well as King Salmon, but Salmon just hid and let Dread die and then let nameless get redlined before revealing and just trying to run off each bridge...what a team player...I mean thats already funny as it is, but what puts the icing on the cake was a few posts up when he critisizes Balinor for doing the same thing...lol
He might "critisize" me for doing what he does, but I've posted screenshots where it's OBVIOUS he's got 8 or more on just me, and I still get kills. :) That guy is a complete joke. I'm seriously starting to think they can't pvp their way out of wet paper sacks. Then they bring in tamers on dreads. AHHAHA That's a sure sign of desperation.

A

Astaroth/Grizzly

balinor, do i need to post screenies from me taking you and your guild's spawn and single handedly defending you and 3 of your guildies while my buddy melon killed it, got 12 scrolls... whats that say about u...

C

Coragin

balinor, do i need to post screenies from me taking you and your guild's spawn and single handedly defending you and 3 of your guildies while my buddy melon killed it, got 12 scrolls... whats that say about u...
OMG Dude STFU! How many times has he said most of our guild is still learning to pvp myself included. Hence the reason we are on a low population server. What is your excuse big boy? Oh I bet its to farm and xfer scrolls off the shard cause you cant pvp in a populated environment.

You E-Peen is huge, enormous, GIGANTIC! Happy now?

You won some online battles dork, your still a loser. And even more so since you cant do it without a pet. Win as many UO battles as you want, your still gonna be a loser.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am on a quest to show how easy it is to play a stealth character. So far I've gotten 7 kills, and have not died to anyone.

I unfortunatley didnt start taking pictures until my kill on Santa, but I will from now on.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am on a quest to show how easy it is to play a stealth character. So far I've gotten 7 kills, and have not died to anyone.

I unfortunatley didnt start taking pictures until my kill on Santa, but I will from now on.
You killed me one v one with a stealther? I think you are full of "Mbraud"
Ganking with 4 other people isn't considered a kill son.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG Dude STFU! How many times has he said most of our guild is still learning to pvp myself included. Hence the reason we are on a low population server. What is your excuse big boy? Oh I bet its to farm and xfer scrolls off the shard cause you cant pvp in a populated environment.

You E-Peen is huge, enormous, GIGANTIC! Happy now?

You won some online battles dork, your still a loser. And even more so since you cant do it without a pet. Win as many UO battles as you want, your still gonna be a loser.
Coragin is the big winner!!!!!!!!!!! :pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um, yes I'd love to see those non existent pictures. You think you can photoshop them in time? Loser. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.