• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.03 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruffles

Re: Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.03

...and the reason you still have the biggest mouth yet are still the least skilled "PvPer" on Sonoma is....?
Still haven't come out and admitted who you are on Sonoma, have you. Perhaps I am not the "least skilled" on Sonoma after all? At least people here KNOW who I am...can you say the same? Oh wait! It's still easier to hide isn't it...you're a coward.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.03

Still haven't come out and admitted who you are on Sonoma, have you. Perhaps I am not the "least skilled" on Sonoma after all? At least people here KNOW who I am...can you say the same? Oh wait! It's still easier to hide isn't it...you're a coward.
I don't know about you Ruffles, but I take comfort in the fact that SCAM has killed me once in 6 months, and it took 6 of them, I on the other hand, have killed TONS of them, with the odds against me every time. Just keep posting your one shot kills on the big mouths. I think they're funny. I'm actually thinking about running a tournament. If anyone can kill me with ONE holy light or Ruffles one shots me, I'll quit UO. haha

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I did kill you one vs one as suggested in screenshot. I dont have to act, you sure do tho. It's like telling your mother ingame that you didnt steal those candies she brought from Moonglow while holding all their wrapings in hand.

Sorry kiddo, seems like the only one what needs to act here is you. I have the screenshot and you got jack. Oh if I am in the same ring as you and DOM that would have made me worse than Sugar and Spice, so you guys can keep your beloved Ring of the Pwned all to yourself and keep yourselves in OK. ^^

Oh yea... I am the trash OKKK... :thumbsup: but hmm lets see, *looks at the screenshot again* oh yea, I sure am the same trash that dropped you face down in dirt 1v1.

And what does that make you :D

GG.

Oh you didnt get owned 1v1? And you were "CHASING" me all these time and then say I "GOT" you? If you need to lie to save your sorry little ingame self-respect... At least make up something that didnt get caught in screenshot.

Yep I crushed your ingame balls a bit too hard and here we can review it again.

Yep I see my foot on your ingame balls, and your face in the dirt. Just like everything I commented above.
Now go cry to your ingame BF.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK.... either you (generic as in "all of you" and "you know who you are") stop with the insults and personal stuff, or else...

The "else" being no PvP talk whatsoever, thread closed.

Your choice.

T

TrustMeInc

OK.... either you (generic as in "all of you" and "you know who you are") stop with the insults and personal stuff, or else...

Your choice.
Its like a telenovelas up in here.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Your choice.
Don't hold everyone else responsible because SCAM gets all upset when they die. Just ban them. Or give the offenders time off. 30 days should suffice. The bannings aren't UNJUST if they are DESERVED.

R

Ruffles

Don't hold everyone else responsible because SCAM gets all upset when they die. Just ban them. Or give the offenders time off. 30 days should suffice. The bannings aren't UNJUST if they are DESERVED.
It isn't SCAM this time...its a few people in R6OS whose primary skill in the area of PVP is showing competing with each other as to who can be the most offensive they can be in vulgar name calling.

One is squishy mage that can be taken down off his horse and end up on the ground at half life, who then scampers back to the house. He also dies in Romeo & Juliet... The other one is a pretty good mage, but runs and leaves his mates to die when things start to get a wee bit tough...sound familiar? The last is a beast that when she dies can be heard screaming "bloody hell you idiots" halfway around the world. You know who you are, so do I and anyone else that has the common sense to figure it out.

T

Trinsauce

It isn't SCAM this time...its a few people in R6OS whose primary skill in the area of PVP is showing competing with each other as to who can be the most offensive they can be in vulgar name calling.

One is squishy mage that can be taken down off his horse and end up on the ground at half life, who then scampers back to the house. He also dies in Romeo & Juliet... The other one is a pretty good mage, but runs and leaves his mates to die when things start to get a wee bit tough...sound familiar? The last is a beast that when she dies can be heard screaming "bloody hell you idiots" halfway around the world. You know who you are, so do I and anyone else that has the common sense to figure it out.

I'm sorry Ruffles I've heard all I want to from u... u give me a effin headache... and don't tell me that I don't have to read ur posts" cause u have littered a thread that u truly don't belong in with ur utter nonsense... I'm playing with a dislocated right elbow which limits my playstyle quite a bit and I'm still 5x better than u... and people say I don't belong here???

Beat is NOT in R6 so stop insisting that it's "us" doin any whing.
Calisto is not able to post on these boards so stop insinuating that he's involved here.
Scarlet as well has ben banned from these forums as well so again stop insinuating that it is her...

M

Mercutio_UO

My Dear Ruffy!

I hope that wasn't a crack at me madam I kill you and other COP at the majority of our pvping encounters even when the odds are against me as do many other people on this shard if you have a personal problem with me please get over it after all its just a silly game and real life does go on if you have an in game issue with me and want to fight then please let me know I will be happy to beat you down over and over and over and over and over a realm of UO doesn't exists where you and 99.99% of COP excluding only KMS and TMI since the only other good chars that your guild has are tamers and I don't count them that you can possibly kill me without a million stealth archers and pets until

And on a side note remember that one day you out ran me insane like and said you were on a T3 and for me to check the forms I never saw that evidence I think you're like every other person on this shard that pvps and you know and I know what we all do it's no secret and dead obvious please stop being so fake

R

Ruffles

And on a side note remember that one day you out ran me insane like and said you were on a T3 and for me to check the forms I never saw that evidence I think you're like every other person on this shard that pvps and you know and I know what we all do it's no secret and dead obvious please stop being so fake
Actually I didn't outrun you, You were able to stay close behind me...

Oh I WISH I WISH I WISH I had an T3 at home..but isn't gonna happen :(

Did what you said, and guess what!! It shows my IP adress and the route it takes...learned early on ... NEVER NEVER NEVER give your IP address to the public...good try though Mercutio good try...

Here is the one I offered to send at first...good as you are gonna get without me posting my IP address.

http://i30.***********/1z53j4h.jpg

R

Ruffles

I'm sorry Ruffles I've heard all I want to from u... u give me a effin headache... and don't tell me that I don't have to read ur posts" cause u have littered a thread that u truly don't belong in with ur utter nonsense... I'm playing with a dislocated right elbow which limits my playstyle quite a bit and I'm still 5x better than u... and people say I don't belong here???
Who said you didn't belong here?

Beat is NOT in R6 so stop insisting that it's "us" doin any whing. Calisto is not able to post on these boards so stop insinuating that he's involved here. Scarlet as well has ben banned from these forums as well so again stop insinuating that it is her...
Beat has a unique, gibberish posting style that is easy to pick out among the various posters... Also, he isn't a coward hiding behind a anonymous name that was created especially to harass me on the boards.

Both Calisto and Danu have managed to circumvent the bans in the past. Just ask Calisto, When he was in COP he told us how he did it. I'm sure he will tell you how. BTW except for Beat...you got two outta three..you obviously know your guildmates well. :thumbsup:

T

Trinsauce

Who said you didn't belong here?

Beat has a unique, gibberish posting style that is easy to pick out among the various posters... Also, he isn't a coward hiding behind a anonymous name that was created especially to harass me on the boards.

Both Calisto and Danu have managed to circumvent the bans in the past. Just ask Calisto, When he was in COP he told us how he did it. I'm sure he will tell you how. BTW except for Beat...you got two outta three..you obviously know your guildmates well. :thumbsup:
keep on insinuating... it just makes u look more and more ignorant by the day kiddo...

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Your choice.
I did specify all the comments I made on another player(s)/guild(s) is strictly "ingame".

I even added "ingame" to the end of some sentences where people might mistaken me for calling them names IRL, in order to make sure people realize I am making a comment related to them ingame only. Nothing to do with their IRL. You know who has a ingame boyfriend, you know who get face planted like a complete noob ingame like in the screenshot. You know who that RPs a great unique but ******** kid ingame.

*This is getting awkward.*

Anyways, as for some comments towards Ruffles, it's obvious RL things. Yes Ruffles says something about her IRL on here even tho sometimes it has nothing whatsoever to do with UO, but making fun/making **** up on what she does IRL isnt cool at all. :talktothehand:

M

Mercutio_UO

Actually I didn't outrun you, You were able to stay close behind me...[/IMG]
Sweet heart it's okay it's easy to close applications and then take a screen shot it's and modify images but I want to be as vague as possible not to get banned or have my posting deleted if I took a screen shot exactly like yours without having to close or edit the image you wouldn't see anything out of the ordering and that doesn't mean it's not there once again it obvious what people do and don't do you're very obvious my dear I do "do it" and I also have very little latency because of my location;

mybox:~ linux$ ping sonoma.owo.com
PING central-aw4.owo.com (159.153.209.42): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 159.153.209.42: icmp_seq=0 ttl=53 time=14.564 ms
64 bytes from 159.153.209.42: icmp_seq=1 ttl=53 time=14.518 ms
64 bytes from 159.153.209.42: icmp_seq=2 ttl=53 time=14.717 ms
64 bytes from 159.153.209.42: icmp_seq=3 ttl=53 time=14.936 ms
64 bytes from 159.153.209.42: icmp_seq=4 ttl=53 time=14.527 ms
^C
--- central-aw4.owo.com ping statistics ---
5 packets transmitted, 5 packets received, 0% packet loss
round-trip min/avg/max/stddev = 14.518/14.652/14.936/0.159 ms

I would also give some traceroute output to show you but that would be a little bit more information then I would be willing to post here =>

Now all that being said you out run me a lot even if I am pretty close behind I do "IT" and you and I know what "IT" is and on top of that I have very little latency and you on the other hand claim not to do "IT" and live on the other side of the world with a latency of probably around 100+ and yet I have trouble keeping up with you once again please stop being so fake be honest with us and yourself denial is a terrible thing

S

Skullcollector

Your choice.
So if someone is sick of the thread all they have to do is post and break the rules and it will be closed?

I do not understand this. The PVP Thread has generated well over 10,000 views and almost two thousand replies in the very SHORT time it has been back up. You threaten to close the thread because only a few break the rules. This doesn’t make since, why not keep giving vacations (bans) to the ones that break the rules. If they cant seem to get it after a few time outs, make it permanent. Why punish all of us who do follow the rules and enjoy posting and/or reading this thread?

R

Ruffles

I would also give some traceroute output to show you but that would be a little bit more information then I would be willing to post here =>
First, my name is Ruffles, not sweetheart.

Kinda funny isnt it? That traceroute was one of the things you wanted me to post. My ping on the T3 was average 26 ms. Here at home its average 316 ms at the moment. It goes up significantly when there are many fields being cast and your guild is on. Wonder why....

As far as "IT" goes ... I still don't answer to you or anyone else in the game. Playing a stealth archer, with ninjitsu helps compensate for the latency. That and smoke bombs. Gotta love the smoke bombs.

R

Ruffles

I did specify all the comments I made on another player(s)/guild(s) is strictly "ingame".

I even added "ingame" to the end of some sentences where people might mistaken me for calling them names IRL, in order to make sure people realize I am making a comment related to them ingame only. Nothing to do with their IRL. You know who has a ingame boyfriend, you know who get face planted like a complete noob ingame like in the screenshot. You know who that RPs a great unique but ******** kid ingame.

*This is getting awkward.*

Anyways, as for some comments towards Ruffles, it's obvious RL things. Yes Ruffles says something about her IRL on here even tho sometimes it has nothing whatsoever to do with UO, but making fun/making **** up on what she does IRL isnt cool at all. :talktothehand:
**punches War on the shoulder**

awwww, that was a sweet post, thank you. I do enjoy verbal sparring with you War, much more than trying to fight you ingame :), though getting the kill shot on you at the Minax base was great!! Kuddos to Spice too ... she helped kill you too :)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
**punches War on the shoulder**

awwww, that was a sweet post, thank you. I do enjoy verbal sparring with you War, much more than trying to fight you ingame :), though getting the kill shot on you at the Minax base was great!! Kuddos to Spice too ... she helped kill you too :)
I only took my tamer to minax base this week. And only thing that died was my bake. You probably confused me with somebody. Who did you kill?

Maybe you are talking about one that was before this week? Last time i died there was on wasp about two weeks ago to a turbo dismount gank by several archers after getting disarmed after killing kms. If this is the one you are talking about yea good job.

I prefer fights like those. Not the endless field chokes. Chokes gets boring quick especially when the choking side is the one with more people.

Anyways i make sure everytime when i am about to insult someone here i put in ingame so some people dont get confused.

T

Transformer

So if someone is sick of the thread all they have to do is post and break the rules and it will be closed?

I do not understand this. The PVP Thread has generated well over 10,000 views and almost two thousand replies in the very SHORT time it has been back up. You threaten to close the thread because only a few break the rules. This doesn’t make since, why not keep giving vacations (bans) to the ones that break the rules. If they cant seem to get it after a few time outs, make it permanent. Why punish all of us who do follow the rules and enjoy posting and/or reading this thread?
What you are failing to see is that there is only a handful of people here that posts, which are the same people that break the rules. And we know who uses anonymous names to attack others. So, who cares if they close the PvP thread. There is nothing but the same crap back and forth between couple of people.

R

Ruffles

It was Joe Lord...

Poor dear got caught in between 2 energy fields, placed by KMS. Spice and I shot him dead. Some other guy was there too, but others attacked him. You were our "special target" :)

M

Mercutio_UO

First, my name is Ruffles, not sweetheart.

Kinda funny isnt it? That traceroute was one of the things you wanted me to post. My ping on the T3 was average 26 ms. Here at home its average 316 ms at the moment. It goes up significantly when there are many fields being cast and your guild is on. Wonder why....

As far as "IT" goes ... I still don't answer to you or anyone else in the game.
Ruffles I am done with the talking to you on these forms thing just don't have my guildies tell me you're trash talking me on these forms cause you and no one else in COP can beat me without a dread mare or super dragon with the exception of KMS or TMI that's just the honest truth you and I both know it as well as everyone in COP I regularly fight three or four of you stealth archers and win please grow up and stop being so fake

R

Ruffles

Ruffles I am done with the talking to you on these forms thing just don't have my guildies tell me you're trash talking me on these forms cause you and no one else in COP can beat me without a dread mare or super dragon with the exception of KMS or TMI that's just the honest truth you and I both know it as well as everyone in COP I regularly fight three or four of you stealth archers and win please grow up and stop being so fake
ROFL....you accuse me of trash talking? That is priceless Mercutio...perhaps you and your guildies should consider cleaning up their vulgar language before making comments about others.

I may not be the best PVPer on Sonoma but I can recognize those that are good, very good, and great...you Mercutio are adequate at best. As for fighting 3 or 4 stealth archers at a time and winning? Haven't seen it yet, old man. One hit from a steath archer dismounting you and you skedaddle to your house. It's ok though to have your delusions...just click your ruby red slippers and keep saying, "I am great...I am great...I am great".

M

Mercutio_UO

ROFL....you accuse me of trash talking? That is priceless Mercutio...perhaps you and your guildies should consider cleaning up their vulgar language before making comments about others.

I may not be the best PVPer on Sonoma but I can recognize those that are good, very good, and great...you Mercutio are adequate at best. As for fighting 3 or 4 stealth archers at a time and winning? Haven't seen it yet, old man. One hit from a steath archer dismounting you and you skedaddle to your house. It's ok though to have your delusions...just click your ruby red slippers and keep saying, "I am great...I am great...I am great".
Yes, I am only adequate I never claim to be better I am a low-middle class pvper and I do understand that and you still didn't deny I can beat everyone in COP except for KMS or TMI so what does that make the rest of COP less than adequate right and this is what I mean by trash talk you say things that aren't valid and just antagonizing your comments have no legitimacy whatsoever you are not worth the effort Ruffles please grow up and get a life and a real life not an imaginary made up one thank you sweet heart

If you have anything to say to me keep it in game please and do not reference me on these forms like I said if you have a personal problem get over it and get a real life to take up a substantial amount of your time and if you have an in game problem with me then keep it in game you're almost twice my age Ruffles you're too old for this non sense aren't you?

D

DARTH_VADER

I never get to see ruffles in-game because my game playing times arent the same as hers i guess, according to the posts tho im kind of glad i dont.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was Joe Lord...

Poor dear got caught in between 2 energy fields, placed by KMS. Spice and I shot him dead. Some other guy was there too, but others attacked him. You were our "special target" :)
But but but I am not joe lord...:blushing:

R

Ruffles

Yes, I am only adequate I never claim to be better I am a low-middle class pvper and I do understand that and you still didn't deny I can beat everyone in COP except for KMS or TMI so what does that make the rest of COP less than adequate right
Since, YOU want to keep this going....
Most in COP can beat you ... in so many areas

and this is what I mean by trash talk you say things that aren't valid and just antagonizing your comments have no legitimacy whatsoever you are not worth the effort.
That is a subjective argument ... could discuss it for hours ...you aren't worth the effort.

Ruffles please grow up and get a life and a real life not an imaginary made up one thank you sweet heart
My name is Ruffles, not sweetheart. My real life includes playing UO for fun and relaxation. What I do other than that is still none of your damned business.

If you have anything to say to me keep it in game please and do not reference me on these forms like I said
My preference is for you not to talk to me at all, in game or here...at least here there are some moderators to keep it within the boundries of some decency. Only thing ingame I will say to you is "please stop". We both know what happens after that...

Tell you what Mercutio ...you don't talk to me ingame or here and I will do the same. This includes thelightwither.

if you have a personal problem get over it and get a real life to take up a substantial amount of your time and if you have an in game problem with me then keep it in game
Second time...ANYTHING in my private life is none of your damned business. As far as the game, don't talk to me at all and I'll do the same.

you're almost twice my age Ruffles you're too old for this non sense aren't you?
That would put you at 17? Would explain a lot with regards to your immature behavior.

M

Mercutio_UO

Since, YOU want to keep this going....
Most in COP can beat you ... in so many areas
Sweet heart this is my last post to you I am not going to waste anymore time here COP are the low man on the totem pole of the pvp realm besides KMS and TMI the rest of you are poor and you're the low men on the COP totem pole which makes you the poorest of the poor and you dare have the audacity to come here and slander adequate and above pvpers with your merit less rants I do feel sorry for you that you have nothing better to fill your time with even so I am no longer going to encourage this type of behavior good bye sweet heart and I hope one day you become what you so desperately pretend to be and no need to reply hon I will not be returning to these forms any time soon to read it but I have a feeling you'll reply anyway lack of anything better to do then to trash talk on a topic you know nothing about good luck hon

R

Ruffles

Sweet heart this is my last post to you I am not going to waste anymore time here COP are the low man on the totem pole of the pvp realm besides KMS and TMI the rest of you are poor and you're the low men on the COP totem pole which makes you the poorest of the poor and you dare have the audacity to come here and slander adequate and above pvpers with your merit less rants I do feel sorry for you that you have nothing better to fill your time with even so I am no longer going to encourage this type of behavior good bye sweet heart and I hope one day you become what you so desperately pretend to be and no need to reply hon I will not be returning to these forms any time soon to read it but I have a feeling you'll reply anyway lack of anything better to do then to trash talk on a topic you know nothing about good luck hon
Is this REALLY your last post? Or gonna borrow "thelightwither " again... I think will wait a bit before I bring out the party hats and balloons and celebrate your departure.

MERCUTIO: "...A plague o' both your houses...
They have made worms' meat of me..."

[Romeo and Juliet, III, i]

R

Ruffles

I never get to see ruffles in-game because my game playing times arent the same as hers i guess, according to the posts tho im kind of glad i dont.
I've seen you a few times, very hard to hit. You are a tough one to dismount. Next time I am able to play and I see you, I'll try to say "HI!" before I shoot at you :)

T

Trinsauce

I've seen you a few times, very hard to hit. You are a tough one to dismount. Next time I am able to play and I see you, I'll try to say "HI!" before I shoot at you :)

he's hard to hit cause he never stays on screen... Calisto, Damien and I fought 3 of them and statted 2... Darth Vader never stayed on our screen long enough for 2 spells to be casted...

T

TrustMeInc

he's hard to hit cause he never stays on screen... Calisto, Damien and I fought 3 of them and statted 2... Darth Vader never stayed on our screen long enough for 2 spells to be casted...
Trinsauce don't you read the PvP thread SCAM would never run from a fight never use tamers or stealth archers. It is below them. ROFLMAO

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trinsauce don't you read the PvP thread SCAM would never run from a fight never use tamers or stealth archers. It is below them. ROFLMAO
Oh we do play tamers and stealthers (and play them better and far superior than anyone in COP) but unlike you we can also play regular character worth a jack. When is the last time KMS used his necromage on field and didnt die, and its funny coming from a nooblet like you who has 3 gimp tamers, and an "offscreen" archer. Oh yea good job putting ninjitsu on your last character that takes skill so you can run like a little girl. If you got ninjitsu on your mage just so you can run away like a completely ***** nooblet ingame, you are 100% right that all SCAMs are above you. :thumbsup:

If your ingame zero skill noob ass wants to talk about tamers, cop dont even have one(1) mage tamer that can fight. It's all about dismount all kill moving shot spam zero skill gimp kill. TBH if you play a offscreen dismount tamer archer and offscreen ***** doggie running mage as your main characters on the field, you should be the last one to comment on skill. Fact.

As for our beloved ingame delusional king Trin... Hasnt seem you around, maybe because you run too much.

Wow DOM really fought on field for more than 1 minute? I cant remember last time he stayed on my screen for more than 1 spell. All the sonoma know Trin is deluted especially for thinking worthless noob**** like monster is worth a jack (deathstrike gimp archer as his main). But oh well, R6 has yet to fight SCAM or COP without using a house. Hope one day you guys can finally get used to PvP and do some real PvP fights. And if you want to convience people that monster or timmy are not the 120% complete worthless noob**** that they are ingame, we are all waiting. Sorry but the truth is they got pwned out, by Sonoma and the nerf patch. I mean sometimes I feel bad for people that can play nothing but some kind of no skill gimplets. :blushing:

T

Trinsauce

Oh we do play tamers and stealthers (and play them better and far superior than anyone in COP) but unlike you we can also play regular character worth a jack. When is the last time KMS used his necromage on field and didnt die, and its funny coming from a nooblet like you who has 3 gimp tamers, and an "offscreen" archer. Oh yea good job putting ninjitsu on your last character that takes skill so you can run like a little girl. If you got ninjitsu on your mage just so you can run away like a completely ***** nooblet ingame, you are 100% right that all SCAMs are above you. :thumbsup:

If your ingame zero skill noob ass wants to talk about tamers, cop dont even have one(1) mage tamer that can fight. It's all about dismount all kill moving shot spam zero skill gimp kill. TBH if you play a offscreen dismount tamer archer and offscreen ***** doggie running mage as your main characters on the field, you should be the last one to comment on skill. Fact.

As for our beloved ingame delusional king Trin... Hasnt seem you around, maybe because you run too much.

Wow DOM really fought on field for more than 1 minute? I cant remember last time he stayed on my screen for more than 1 spell. All the sonoma know Trin is deluted especially for thinking worthless noob**** like monster is worth a jack (deathstrike gimp archer as his main). But oh well, R6 has yet to fight SCAM or COP without using a house. Hope one day you guys can finally get used to PvP and do some real PvP fights. And if you want to convience people that monster or timmy are not the 120% complete worthless noob**** that they are ingame, we are all waiting. Sorry but the truth is they got pwned out, by Sonoma and the nerf patch. I mean sometimes I feel bad for people that can play nothing but some kind of no skill gimplets. :blushing:

reading comprehension for the win???

in thev case that u didn't fully understand, my right elbow got dislocated which means I'm not capable of playing much... I've gotten some UO time but not a lot... I can only play as long as the pain or lack there of allows me to... so there ya have it...

as to the fight with SCAM it was 3 on 3... Slim Shady II, jack daniels and darth vader, vs DOM, Damien, and myself... statted 2 of them and Darth ran away before anyone could get 2 spells off

D

DARTH_VADER

LOL i ran because you were paraganking me first off and trying that dumb teleport bola crap wich i faked calisto out on.
Look here, all your gimp tactics arent gonna win everytime, some people know about the bola and the hiding dismounters and para ganks, its funny tho that i dont stay on screen long enough for u, I must have zipped in killed u and zipped out right?
You were the first one to die to me last night and than it was jasmine, in a field fight im not gonna stand there and let three mages dump on me and para me over and over, your just like odee and jack hanna complaining about me after dying to me, calisto is all your guild has going for you, everyone knows just face it.

D

DARTH_VADER

as to the fight with SCAM it was 3 on 3... Slim Shady II, jack daniels and darth vader, vs DOM, Damien, and myself... statted 2 of them and Darth ran away before anyone could get 2 spells off[/QUOTE]

WOW,your stats are so wrong too lol your forgetting chevy chase, jasmine and miho and yes im talking about the fight last night the one with slimshady 2, and you guys all got statted so dont come on here acting all like you won, i got 12 points from last night off you guys.
We were outnumbered it was 3on 6 and than became 2on6 and we still won just me and john bonham stated your whole guild
oh you also had that really bad archer milt helbringer with you last night man get your numbers right i know it sucked for u but geez your acting like people in your guild dont even exist.

T

Trinsauce

as to the fight with SCAM it was 3 on 3... Slim Shady II, jack daniels and darth vader, vs DOM, Damien, and myself... statted 2 of them and Darth ran away before anyone could get 2 spells off
WOW,your stats are so wrong too lol your forgetting chevy chase, jasmine and miho and yes im talking about the fight last night the one with slimshady 2, and you guys all got statted so dont come on here acting all like you won, i got 12 points from last night off you guys.
We were outnumbered it was 3on 6 and than became 2on6 and we still won just me and john bonham stated your whole guild
oh you also had that really bad archer milt helbringer with you last night man get your numbers right i know it sucked for u but geez your acting like people in your guild dont even exist.[/QUOTE]

u truly r dillusional... the fight in question was in the afternoon cause DOM logged off bout 30 mins later for most of the evening... I believe shady is GOLDBERG right??? he got statted on 3 diff chars... ask him he'll inform ya...

and as for today??? Juicy, Worm and Jack Daniels (SCAM's best) all fall down go boom???

apparently New Yawkahs still can't pvp...

D

DARTH_VADER

Ok it was afternoon for you evening for me, im on east coast , and today LOL you did nothing but make yourselves look bad, first worm was not even there, second you had TWO, not one but TWO!!!! dragons.... no let me rephrase that TWO GREATER!!!!! ...... DRAGONS, stable the dragons for a change.

T

Trinsauce

Ok it was afternoon for you evening for me, im on east coast , and today LOL you did nothing but make yourselves look bad, first worm was not even there, second you had TWO, not one but TWO!!!! dragons.... no let me rephrase that TWO GREATER!!!!! ...... DRAGONS, stable the dragons for a change.
so someone else was playing on Harry Potted then??? weird

am I hearing yet more excuses??? u don't see anyone in r6 here complaining bout the dread mare that ur top guys run with... or the fact that yall have gear far better than anyone elses... stop making excuses for why yall die... seriously...dragons wow... u can easily outrun dragons or better yet use the brains god gave ya and don't go around dragons if ya can't live right?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so someone else was playing on Harry Potted then??? weird

am I hearing yet more excuses??? u don't see anyone in r6 here complaining bout the dread mare that ur top guys run with... or the fact that yall have gear far better than anyone elses... stop making excuses for why yall die... seriously...dragons wow... u can easily outrun dragons or better yet use the brains god gave ya and don't go around dragons if ya can't live right?
Harry Potted was Jack Daniels.

Worm is pretty much MIA for a little while now.

T

Trinsauce

Harry Potted was Jack Daniels.

Worm is pretty much MIA for a little while now.
fair enough... 2 of ur best face planted running away...

face down ass up is that SCAM rolls now days???

I'm juss sayin...

S

Skullcollector

Someone tell a few jokes so all the clowns posting can get a smile and remember ITS A GAME!

I posted Apple even though you said i better not... :)

D

DARTH_VADER

Someone tell a few jokes so all the clowns posting can get a smile and remember ITS A GAME!

I posted Apple even though you said i better not... :)
shutup skull lol where were you during this fight? arguing with ruffles on the boards again?

T

ThraximusZog

PVP has been a joke since 2004-2005. Today's so called pvpers are yesterdays D-list noobs that got slaughtered 50+ times a day. Truth is all the great pvpers quit and left a long time ago. People like me and my types would love to pvp again, but until they find a way to ban and catch noobs who use sliders and various programs to enhance their toon on a 13 year old video game... I will stay retired and not bother to buy new stuff, cus game changes pvp wise every other week it seems.

It's funny I was pvping some kiddies the other day on Sonoma, I killed about 14 over all in duels but I did die a few times, mostly cus my **** is 4 years out of date. Sonoma pvpers are garbage now days, there is a reason every other shard laughs at us. Anyone who brags to be a pvper on Sonoma these days is worse than the %$% in my opinion.

Yes there are some Zogs that decided to stay and adapt over the years, but when the server unites against Zog and stops warring because they are total nub jobs who need a safe place in trammel to hide or whatever... no better than trammies. PVP these days is nothing more than House hiding and gate fighting, before that it was the server line in brit, and before that it was the Moonglow area... I don't really care that much because my guild still has fun pvping elsewhere, but when I see people that use programs and claim its pvp on my server? That's worse than all those asians whom got banned for it in 99.

PVP is about warfare and slaughtering everything and one that stands in your way, it is not about spawn camping and house fighting/gate. There should be no place to hide from pvp like in the old days, no trammel to flee when the going gets too tuff. War!

I am very shocked that OSI has not made everyone perma blue and got rid of "fighting players" altogether.

-ZOG HEIL for true pvpers! ppl that war!

S

Skullcollector

shutup skull lol where were you during this fight? arguing with ruffles on the boards again?
Nope, I was working earning a living. I dont get to play till after 6pm pacific most of the time so I miss alot of these fights you guys talk about. I gave up trying to argue with Ruffles or anyone else for everyone seems to keep getting personal and thats not needed here. Dont get bent at me for trying to lighten the mood Darth!! My comment wasnt ment to insult ANYONE.

S

Skullcollector

PVP has been a joke since 2004-2005. Today's so called pvpers are yesterdays D-list noobs that got slaughtered 50+ times a day. Truth is all the great pvpers quit and left a long time ago. People like me and my types would love to pvp again, but until they find a way to ban and catch noobs who use sliders and various programs to enhance their toon on a 13 year old video game... I will stay retired and not bother to buy new stuff, cus game changes pvp wise every other week it seems.

It's funny I was pvping some kiddies the other day on Sonoma, I killed about 14 over all in duels but I did die a few times, mostly cus my **** is 4 years out of date. Sonoma pvpers are garbage now days, there is a reason every other shard laughs at us. Anyone who brags to be a pvper on Sonoma these days is worse than the %$% in my opinion.

Yes there are some Zogs that decided to stay and adapt over the years, but when the server unites against Zog and stops warring because they are total nub jobs who need a safe place in trammel to hide or whatever... no better than trammies. PVP these days is nothing more than House hiding and gate fighting, before that it was the server line in brit, and before that it was the Moonglow area... I don't really care that much because my guild still has fun pvping elsewhere, but when I see people that use programs and claim its pvp on my server? That's worse than all those asians whom got banned for it in 99.

PVP is about warfare and slaughtering everything and one that stands in your way, it is not about spawn camping and house fighting/gate. There should be no place to hide from pvp like in the old days, no trammel to flee when the going gets too tuff. War!

I am very shocked that OSI has not made everyone perma blue and got rid of "fighting players" altogether.

-ZOG HEIL for true pvpers! ppl that war!
You are not even a pvper trax, you never have been. You couldn’t beat anyone who plays in fel, even the stealthers will rock you. And your war…Bal and I went 11-0 against you before you “dropped” the war. Then you said we quit and you didn’t show your face again for months. You can only kill people who don’t know how to defend themselves and your signature move is disarm…that’s it. I wouldn’t call anyone who plays in fel a bad pvpers Trax until you learn to pvp yourself. As long as you have been playing I would have thought you would have picked pvp up by now… I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.