• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zoo turn in,

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

can we get a fix to turn in other animals at the Zoo? Sad that we cannot turn in other animals and are stuck with the ones the Zoo will accept.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed. I think it would be better if we could get all the tameables in there, then folks can choose what they want to tame. I dread to think how many points I'd have gained if I'd turned in all the cu sidhe I've spawned :D

Wenchy

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fact polar bears are one of the turn ins maked my day. Since I typically can round up 5 bears, turn them in and jump through the gate without having to cast another to get to Ice Island.

Anyone happen to have a good UOA macro that can speed up the transfer process?...la

C

Coragin

Are the zoo quests still active? I just came back within the last month. I know cleanup is not active, but what about the zoo ones?